Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,552 members, 7,975,176 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:31 PM

Please I Want To Know How Deep The Pools In Four Points Hotel And Eko Hotel Are. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Want To Know How Deep The Pools In Four Points Hotel And Eko Hotel Are. (2664 Views)

Eko Atlantic City (updates) / Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos / Akpabio Builds Four Points Sheraton In Akwa Ibom (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Know How Deep The Pools In Four Points Hotel And Eko Hotel Are. by uviejoe: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
By that, i mean the maximum depth at the deep end. I'm looking for a new pool to go to. The one i swim at is 12foot at the deep end and im looking for one just as deep or deeper. These are the best two candidates ive seen and i want to know if they qualify
Re: Please I Want To Know How Deep The Pools In Four Points Hotel And Eko Hotel Are. by kelvine(m): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lagos airport hotel in Ikeja has the deepest pool ever(my observation). I don't know the dimension precisely but I am sure the deepest end is 25 feet. If I am to guess I will say it is about 25 meters in length from 4 feet all the way to 25 feet.

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Know How Deep The Pools In Four Points Hotel And Eko Hotel Are. by uviejoe: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
I actually went to airport hotel today before reading your reply. The pool was deep but it was dirty and below standard. Today was my first time there and i wont be returning
Re: Please I Want To Know How Deep The Pools In Four Points Hotel And Eko Hotel Are. by kelvine(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Alright,please update when you find a pool that big with better environment and standard. Swimming is my best pastime.
Re: Please I Want To Know How Deep The Pools In Four Points Hotel And Eko Hotel Are. by kolaalax: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
The airport hotel is 25 feet. I went there in December 2019. it has been revamped, so it is very clean, well maintained and beautiful. It was a surreal experience. 2k entry fee, I didn't have or look for alcohol that day, but water and soft drinks were cheap. chicken suya was to die for.

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass USA Student Interview Visa In Nigeria / Video: White Man Speaks Correct Pidgin English, Shocks Nigerians On Plane / Graphic Photos From Cameroon Train Crash - More Than 70 Dead, 600 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.