Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,463 members, 7,971,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:53 PM

Cbn Extortion From The Masses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cbn Extortion From The Masses (419 Views)

If We Devalue Naira Again, We Will Kill Nigerians, Says CBN Governor / The Madness In Cbn N65 Atm Charges > A Grand Plan To Shortchange The Masses / Extortion By Intercontinental Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Extortion From The Masses by aluma(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
just went to bank to use atm card after transaction my card refuse to come out nd the machine is displaying pls take ur card so I went to the bank to mk an official report behold I was told data I should not boda that I should go to my bank nd collect a new one cos when dey bring dis one out dey will destroy it for no reason I tot she was joking when I got to my bank I lay d complain nd was given a form to fill hoping dey will tell me when am to come collect my old card but d guy asked me if I have money in my acct I said yes behold before I left d gate of the bank I receive an alert dat 1k has been deducted from my acct for Atm purchase behold I was suprise cost dear was no reason to destroy our card but dey did it cost dey want to extort money from us all in the name of cbn policy making us like fool b4 dem what do u have to say abt dis
Re: Cbn Extortion From The Masses by holatin(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
happen to my aunt, she just dash dem one little curse before leaving the bank,
Corruption don dey every sector

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Stumbles Against Dollar / Contact Spicygee's Exotique For Your Events / Get Your Business Rebranded In A Snap (our Valentine’s Special Promo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.