Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,428 members, 7,901,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:37 AM

Rivers State: PDP Lifts Disqualification Of 13 Aspirants. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State: PDP Lifts Disqualification Of 13 Aspirants. (1020 Views)

Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / PDP Lifts The Suspension Of Wamakko Sokoto State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State: PDP Lifts Disqualification Of 13 Aspirants. by PhockPhockMan: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2014
The National Working Committee the
Peoples Democratic Party,PDP,has
lifted the disqualification slammed
on 13 governorship aspirants in
Rivers State.
Now those cleared to contest the
primary elections, along with
favoured aspirant, Nyesom Wike are:
Tonye Princewill, Prof Don
Baridom,Beckinbo Dago Jack,Sam
Ngerigbara,Nimi Wilson Jack,Gabriel
Pidomsom,Dumo Lulu Briggs,Odien
Ajumogobia,Major Lancelot, Prince
Tonye Princewill.
Nyesom Wike: 13 other aspirants now
cleared to slug it out with him
The aspirants were initially
disqualified by the South South
screening committee.
Princewill posted his reaction to the
new development online in a
statement signed by Wabiye
Idoniboye-Obu,his Personal Assistant
on Media and Publicity where he
said that the reversal of the
disqualification proved that there is
still hope for the “little guy” in
Nigeria.
According to him”The suspicious
disqualification and open betrayal of
myself and other key members of the
party resulting from a kangaroo
screening was cancelled. This is a
victory for democracy and a warning
to politicians that politics in Nigeria
can not be business as usual.”
“I have finally been cleared to
partake in the PDP gubernatorial
primaries. Thank you for you
prayers. They worked. He listened.
But PDP needs to do more.”
He said that now this screening
chapter is closed, he and the other
cleared Governorship Aspirants will
ensure that the “419 kangaroo
congresses for Rivers State also suffer
the same fate”.
He said the party did not conduct a
fair congress election.
We have no clear and credible
delegates list to decide our
candidates from the house of
assembly to the National Assembly to
Governor,”he added.
A PDP chieftain in the state Anabs
Sara-Igbe said the cancellation of the
disqualifications by the screening
committee has proven that Rivers
State PDP is not in the pockets of
Nyesom Wike and Felix Obuah and
his group.
“PDP is a national party, not in the
pockets of any individual”.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2014/11/27/rivers-state-pdp-lifts-disqualification-of-13-aspirants/
Re: Rivers State: PDP Lifts Disqualification Of 13 Aspirants. by PhockPhockMan: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2014
I know that people like berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, barcarnista, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, Omenka
Will catch cold after hearing this good news.
Re: Rivers State: PDP Lifts Disqualification Of 13 Aspirants. by Truckpusher(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I know that people like berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, barcarnista, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, Omenka
Can't you see how they've been avoiding this thread like plague? grin
Re: Rivers State: PDP Lifts Disqualification Of 13 Aspirants. by Firefire(m): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2014
Good news, cheesy APC in Rivers are already killing their youths, angry who will then vote for them undecided

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: PDP Lifts Disqualification Of 13 Aspirants. by donmalcolm21(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2014
I love the internal democracy in PDP, APC need to borrow a leaf here
Re: Rivers State: PDP Lifts Disqualification Of 13 Aspirants. by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Which omenka? The original or fake?
Re: Rivers State: PDP Lifts Disqualification Of 13 Aspirants. by PhockPhockMan: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I love the internal democracy in PDP, APC need to borrow a leaf here
APC is bad learners since 1901.
Re: Rivers State: PDP Lifts Disqualification Of 13 Aspirants. by PhockPhockMan: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Can't you see how they've been avoiding this thread like plague? grin
No mind them.
Re: Rivers State: PDP Lifts Disqualification Of 13 Aspirants. by thunderrider: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
let the best man rep the party

(1) (Reply)

Why Would President Jonathan Visit Borno When Attack Is At Its Highest? / Visit Www.whowin.org To See Who Will Win The Presidency Election.amorighoyeomasa / Why Sambo Dasuki Will Never Allow Buhari To Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.