Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,953 members, 7,922,355 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

2018NUMBER's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2018NUMBER's Profile / 2018NUMBER's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Study&traveling To BULGARIA Make Easy by 2018NUMBER: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2018
brightjames08:
Greetings N/landers, Do you wish to study in Bulgaria and you dont know how to Go about it am here to help you out drop your question and i will answer them all

Good morning. Please how is tuition fees paid to Sofia university, Bulgaria.

And do u know any student who is currently studying in Bulgaria?

Please also give me information on genuine credible with testimonials agent that can process admission and visa for Bulgaria..

Thanks
Travel / Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by 2018NUMBER: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
Jonghyunwife:

I had to explain some financial issues from my sponsor. Money lodged etc and my own bank statement. My agent said i didn't need it initially but I found it she was quite clueless about a lot of things.

Please can you explain further? Thanks

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.