Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,074 members, 7,890,542 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:44 PM

PVC Collection Exercise Reportedly Shifted In Kaduna - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PVC Collection Exercise Reportedly Shifted In Kaduna (520 Views)

Jonathan Worried By Slow Rate Of PVC Collection In Bayelsa- Dickson / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today / Re: INEC Voter’s Registration & The PVC Collection; How’s The Progress... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PVC Collection Exercise Reportedly Shifted In Kaduna by simplemach(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2014
Just got an unconfirmed report this morning that the Permanent Voter's Card collection exercise which was supposed to be from 28th to 30th Nov. Has been shifted to 6th-8th Dec.
I suspected that would happen because i am among those picked for the adhoc staff for the exercise and on the day that was suppose to be the training and education seminar, hell was let loose as it was a two party thing. I called it a two party thing because people were called based on religious organisations. From CAN we went and settled down, waiting for everyother person to register and for the program to commence. But the reverse was the case as the muslims went and parked boys of their localities including 'Almagiris' with the impression that money was to be shared. And where these kind of people are gathered, you know what is likely to happen there. It was chaos everywhere, infact an INEC official that came later was almost attacked because the hausa boys were all calling for their moneys to be given to them since they have registered. That was how the seminar was scattered for that day and was held. It was after this that i knew the PVC collection exercise might be shifted.

Re: PVC Collection Exercise Reportedly Shifted In Kaduna by simplemach(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Here's the link for the news and INEC says its technical problem
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/inec-postpones-pvc-distribution-cvr-in-kaduna/

(1) (Reply)

Human Can Be Very Wicked! / Nigeria From The Eyes Of A Dreamer: The Country We Wish We Had By Samuel Ekekere / 20 Killed As Boko Haramhits Gombe •explosion Inbauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.