Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,860 members, 7,876,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Popular Rich Chinese Man Builds Free Luxury Flats For Poor People In The China - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Rich Chinese Man Builds Free Luxury Flats For Poor People In The China (966 Views)

Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / Rich Chinese Man Builds Free Luxury Flats For Poor People In His Town / … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Rich Chinese Man Builds Free Luxury Flats For Poor People In The China by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2014
A 54 year old Chinese businessman Xiong Shuihua did something amazing for the community where he grew up in Xinyu, Southern China. He paid to bulldoze all the wooden huts in the area then spent millions replacing them with an estate of luxury flats for the residents.

In total, he housed 72 families to repay them for their kindness towards him while he was growing up. He's also giving villas costing about £4m pounds to another 18 families who were particularly kind to him. In addition, elderly and low paid residents will also be given three meals a day for free.

Source ; http://..com/2014/11/rich-chinese-man-builds-free-luxury.html

Re: Popular Rich Chinese Man Builds Free Luxury Flats For Poor People In The China by rawpadgin(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2014
the importance of giving back to the street cannot be overemphasize

Nigerian millionaires would rather build & rent it out for exorbitant fee

2 Likes

Re: Popular Rich Chinese Man Builds Free Luxury Flats For Poor People In The China by seangy4konji: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2014
No be for Nigeria.

No to buy one yeye range rover go oppress them go deh them mind.

1 Like

Re: Popular Rich Chinese Man Builds Free Luxury Flats For Poor People In The China by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2014
AWWW THIS IS LOVELYsad

WHEN I GET MY BILLIONS AM CERTAINLY DOING THISwink

We make a living by
what we get. We make
a life by what we give.
Winston S. Churchill

THIS MAN JUST MADE SEVERAL LIVES,KUDO TO HIMcheesy

1 Like

Re: Popular Rich Chinese Man Builds Free Luxury Flats For Poor People In The China by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2014
I probably wouldnt do it completely for free maybe charge them rent at low cost and use the money to build more houses for more people, make them realise that the little they can contribute can also be used to benefit other people in society, its not only the rich that have the duty to help the less privileged, even the less privileged can make a difference in other people's lives.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

12 Year Old Boy Commits Suicide because of bullies / Katy Perry:God Spoke To Me Before The Superbowl Performance / PDP Is Here Again... See What They Made Out Of APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.