Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

Why Buy The Cow? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Buy The Cow? (2000 Views)

Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) / Why Buy Cars In Nigeria ? Best Offer You Can Ever Get / Why Buy Cars In Nigeria ? Best Offer You Can Ever Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buy The Cow? by RedHotChic(f): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2008
What makes me even more annoyed is the idea that they think they are so unique and so scarce that we are desperate to marry even the so-called pigs.
Thats why Sour Rod/Hannibal has an ego that can kill a lion even when he has nothing to show for it. Useless boy.
Re: Why Buy The Cow? by doncaster(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2008
Yes but i have to check if the milk is still flowing.
Otherwise i might end up with a cow that have been milked dry.
Re: Why Buy The Cow? by RedHotChic(f): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2008
Yes but i have to check if the milk is still flowing.
Otherwise i might end up with a cow that have been milked dry.

grin grin ;DFeed the cow with nutritious food again and the milk will start flowing. Milk factories in cow will never run dry as far as the cow is alive. kiss
Re: Why Buy The Cow? by doncaster(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2008
RedHotChic:

grin grin ;DFeed the cow with nutritious food again and the milk will start flowing. Milk factories in cow will never run dry as far as the cow is alive. kiss
who said so!!! even at that i will check incase itz dry i will know the type weda it need nutri C or D.
Re: Why Buy The Cow? by RedHotChic(f): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2008
who said so!!! even at that i will check incase itz dry i will know the type weda it need nutri C or D.
grin grin grin grin You are so silly.
Re: Why Buy The Cow? by tope2000(f): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2008
Depends. If she has other unique qualities that make her very attractive as a potential future mate then no problem, you can always wait to get the milk after u have lawfully purchased your cow.

David said it best undecided
Re: Why Buy The Cow? by RedHotChic(f): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2008
David said it best
David is confused. tongue
Re: Why Buy The Cow? by superstan(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2008
RedHotChic:

Thats why Sour Rod/Hannibal has an ego that can kill a lion even when he has nothing to show for it. Useless boy.

i wish you can confess u have a crush on this boy.

90% of your comments are on hannibal.

u no dey tire?
Re: Why Buy The Cow? by RedHotChic(f): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2008

i wish you can confess u have a crush on this boy.

90% of your comments are on hannibal.

u no dey tire?

Am i mad?. How could you even think that I will stoop so low to kiss Hannibal?. Tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Do Nice Things To Make A Woman Like You / How Can I Choose A Man As My Husband / Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.