Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Barich Releases Artwork And Track List For His Forthcoming Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Barich Releases Artwork And Track List For His Forthcoming Album (457 Views)

M.I Drops Album Cover For His Forthcoming Album, Chairman (photo) / Wizkid In Ghana Studios, Dishes Out Song From His Forthcoming Album / Hot New Video "nkem" From Faze's Forthcoming Album Refazed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barich Releases Artwork And Track List For His Forthcoming Album by kingsley18(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Barich Releases Artwork And Track list for his Forthcoming Album, ‘Grace Personified’ #GracePersonified #BeHeardBeSeen

Several months of serious and inspiring hard work has paid off.
Can't wait for 7th December 2014 at Methodist Church Nigeria Woji, No. 6 Post Office Road beside Kilimanjaro by YKC filling Station, Woji Portharcourt by 1pm as it's a date/time/venue that is going to have positive effects on Nigerian Music (Gospel) Industry.
Barich debut album titled GRACE PERSONIFIED which has 16 tracks and also features top class Musicians and Producers would be hitting the Stores Worldwide.
In a Grand Style, Brainwave Music gospel Singer/Minister has finally unveiled the album tracklist and Featured Acts.
GRACE PERSONIFIED features bonus tracks of Only You Jesus and Orukore with Guest appearance from Judy Wealth, Sammy Evidence and Snazey-Brymz.
With Production credits to Zibit and Samklasik.

The album is released by Brainwave Music.

Now we can wait for the album

Here’s the official tracklisting.

1. Chukwu Daalu
2. Leera bari
3. I no go tire
4. Oluebube
5. Ozaake nda Bari
6. I'll lift my hands
7. Ibuchukwu
8. Woyooo
9. Amanam Ft. Sammy Evidence
10. Thank you Jesus
11. Oboma Ft. Sammy Evidence
12. He has done for me
13. When I remember His goodness
14. Dabo Ft Richy Asa
15. Only You Jesus
16. Orukore Ft Snazey Brymz And Judy Wealth

- See more at: http://www.ayayamedia.com/2014/11/barich-releases-artwork-and-track-list.html

(1) (Reply)

New Music : This Girl By .... Shizzi / New Video : Phyno - ORINGO / Stage Rumbling Episode 1....powered By Puz Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.