Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,973 members, 7,896,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

OAU Students Boo Jonathan - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Boo Jonathan (50420 Views)

3 OAU Students' Union Leaders Bag 14 Semesters Suspension / OAU Students March For Nigeria At 55 (Funny Photos) / OAU Students Were Angry At Prof. Osinbajo, Ask Him To Apologise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Uchechris06(m): 6:03am On Nov 29, 2014
generaldre:
Just I said yesterday in my post "AS GEJ STORMS OAU" OAU Students gave GEJ d treatment meted against OBJ. We're non-partisan but we support anyone with good credentials and leaders. We booed GEJ and we made sure he heard us. Inspite of the tight security, we blocked the road and made sure our letter got to him personally by hand before he left. He came to have meeting with council of obesity and shared money to them. Other politicians were there too. I sighted two sons of Obanikoro, PDP chairman (Adamy Muazu) and others. All in all, GEJ saw in people's eyes that we didn't like him.
mr, why you too dey lie like this? Which of the OAU this thing happen? Bro u can lie ooooo... Nothing happened so, stop decieving your blind followers. In great Ife we don't fear authority but we respect authorities we cannot be a paid liar like you..... Only if you are really a student of Ife.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by yomanovic: 6:21am On Nov 29, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
In Obasanjo's some of them would ve been dead by now.
What's a gentle man! If at all that op no be APC lie Muhammad

I don't think so ooo. Obasanjo was in OOU sometimes ago and was booed, yet nothing happened.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by solasola(m): 6:27am On Nov 29, 2014
thumbs up great ife. The students are just not happy with the state of their country. of the greatest ife,greatest pawan
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Yinkagbo(m): 6:38am On Nov 29, 2014
raayah:
If this report is true, then theses students are disrespectful.

Even if you dont like him, he is the president of Nigeria and should be treated with upmost respect.

Respect my ass,u are talking of respect.....I guess u are ajebota and ur parents are rich.....my pple(nigerians) are not smiling and u are here talking of respect to pple who donot care for us....I was at campus yesterday,I must say respect to the Great students of ife
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by alen4smith(m): 6:41am On Nov 29, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Hope your shock absorber is in good condition, if not, I sincerely advise you to have it refurbished before February 2015 when Jonathan will be reelected by many sane Nigerians. Tell your fellow supporters of APC there's no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019.
hope yours is more than intact cos the biggest shock awaits you.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Caseless: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Only few will be surprised by such act if it's actually true. Just go into any of our tertiary institutions and you will be shocked there is no significant difference between students' behaviour and that of Lagos or Onitsha motor parks miscreants. The kinds of gutter and bohemian languages emanating from today's students raises alarms on the pitiable future of Nigeria. Anyway, GEJ TILL 2019.
tell me what ur gej has done to make the system better, if not worsening it.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by olatiler(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2014
pendy179:
He hasn't seen anything yet, despite the fact this was a talkshow to bribe and pay off the obas, the students gave him what he should expect from the south west and other parts of Nigeria peopled by people who have common sense and reason based on reality and not sentiment of religion and tribe.

Let him keep his campaign to the south South and south east, the south west have sworn to broom his ass off Aso Rock.
My brother Nothing will bring us Joy in SW than to broom this Clueless Shoeless Otuoke Clown out of Aso Rock come in February 2015
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by francis247(m): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2014
masterpower:

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, YOUR FATHER AND YOUR GENERATION.

AT YOUR AGE, YOU STILL SPELL CONVOY AS CONVOIL.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by francis247(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2014
masterpower:

Easy man. Have you forgotten she schooled in France.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by francis247(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2014
masterpower:

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by ladodo: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Am not a politican, am not a member of any political party but am in support of any good government who can provide a save and secured society, where every1 can walk freely, worship freely, associate freely, get education under a save atmosphere, travel savely 4rm one region 2 another etc. Dis govt has failed, we're living like refugee's in our own country, d schools are not save, d various religious institutions are not save, d street, d forest, desert and d homes are not save. Let Mr GEJ throw in d towel and 4get about d 2nd term. God bless Nigeria.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by qtx(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
harde2lah:

If he couldnt go, did he show any empathy? It took him two weeks to acknowledge that the girls were kidnapped; a whole CC of the armed forces. Do unto others as you would expect others do unto you. dont quote me again nigga. I know you lack empathy and you don't have feelings. I don't post to please your likes. So do not expect me to post what you want to hear.

I still insist he wasnt needed there he is not a security agent. secondly empathy without serious planning and and deployment of security agents and resources still will amount to nothing. Stop being sentimental, these reasons you are giving are mare political gimmicks. If it took him two weeks to believe it's is because he depends on the report from security agents as the president of the country and not on pages of news papers or social media homepages (e.g facebook, nairaland) like you are doing. Furthermore, if you are well schooled, you will know the meaning of the term nigga and will also understand that it is not meant to be used on just anybody you meet. Finally if you want me to stop quoting you then stop quoting me first.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by otipoju(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
In Obasanjo's some of them would ve been dead by now.
What's a gentle man! If at all that op no be APC lie Muhammad

Forget ooo. Na wheel barrow Vakama use carry Obasanjo escape for OAU for 1999...OAU students no send anybody message.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ezedon:
you are a stinking dirty pig, i tot u know how to respect ur leaders, is there anything u'll do on earth to attract the praises of everyone
Poor Igbo boy!!! I vivdly see the horizon of your perspective. No more no less!
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by styless(f): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2014
lekzzydo:

You mean this one has no bood and convOIL?
LOL
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Cometova(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
A Robot is more proactive than Jonathan....that guy is working with a remote.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Cometova(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
No vote in the West, Definitely no vote coming from the North.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

One Of The Things That Wasted Our Time In Secondary School / Police Brutalize Prof. Sunday Edeko Of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / Masters Degree Program Aspirants Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.