Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,527 members, 7,911,308 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

Name Ph Artistes You Know. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name Ph Artistes You Know. (679 Views)

Artistes You Should Watch Out For In 2016 / Top 5 Upcoming Artistes You All Should Watch Out For / Top 5 Upcoming Artistes You All Should Watch Out For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Ph Artistes You Know. by dasa: 12:58am On Nov 30, 2008
hello guys. please post names of the ph based artistes you know, and one song they've done. just to know whose from where.

here is my list.

Frank D'nero - Cure my craze
Timaya - Dem Mama
Duncan Mighty - unu ge gbum madu
The Businessmen - Wey that girl
Mtrill - Bounce
Kkomikor - something for ya'll

add yours
Re: Name Ph Artistes You Know. by A40(m): 2:13am On Nov 30, 2008
M-Trill - Where you dey (Nice song)
Re: Name Ph Artistes You Know. by FLOWSHOW: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2008
una don hear of lyrical that ph dude is sicker than modenine !
Re: Name Ph Artistes You Know. by phboy(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2008
MCC, The guys who did Precious "Money Sex and BIA BIA" and Office, the kidnappin rap. That guy is on another level. In pidgeon rap I never see that kine thing, Check out the precious video, www.youtube.com/v/EsmcHYT7Y4I the track almost make me shed tears.
Re: Name Ph Artistes You Know. by chasisgirl(f): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2008
@phboy
how many times u go post am , the rap tight sha . can we get more ?
Re: Name Ph Artistes You Know. by phboy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2008
look 4 the track OFFICE by the same cat. it narrates a kidnappin episode in the traditions of koog rap, nas, and biggie, av not seen the video but the track made me picture the senario vividly.Am speechless, in an interview on STV MCC said he had a video comin out, tell him no need, the videos in my head.
Re: Name Ph Artistes You Know. by Okute1: 12:21am On Dec 03, 2008
Keeno, Now he's gooood
Re: Name Ph Artistes You Know. by UKBoy1(m): 12:27am On Dec 03, 2008
Keeno
Timaya

These cats are repping PHC Well!!
Re: Name Ph Artistes You Know. by IfyNaija: 12:41am On Dec 03, 2008
Heard Keeno's album the other day and I think he is v. good.
Timaya is another old head that is repping port harcourt. Though he is a Bayelsan
Re: Name Ph Artistes You Know. by UKBoy1(m): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2008
@ Ify , Na Timaya you dey call old head Hmmm shocked
Re: Name Ph Artistes You Know. by IfyNaija: 12:48am On Dec 03, 2008
@ UK , I meant old head as per the fact he has been hot for some time now
Re: Name Ph Artistes You Know. by Blackwax: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2008
Yea I would certainly put Keeno as one of PH's finest. Timaya is Bayelsa but he reps PH like Ify_Naij said
Re: Name Ph Artistes You Know. by phboy(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Beanpole Sope Tie N Club Me New Singles Promo Is On Air Listen To Your Radio Sta / Download 2facefeat. Rkelly Flex / Modenine : Talking The Hardest New Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.