Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,555 members, 7,908,489 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:35 AM

Spiritual Empowerment Training - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Empowerment Training (794 Views)

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / To Become Spiritual Empowerment / Soulway Empowerment Training Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Empowerment Training by exceptionalhim: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
God's Grace Christan Church is offering a 2-week spiritual empowerment training programme for all christians, in this thread. You will not need a Pastor or Prophet or any spiritualist to tell you this and that. take this course and you will begin to function supernaturally. Starting from tommorrow. you can also visit our blog for a start.
http://www.ggcrc..com/
Get ready. training can also be delivered via email: send 'i'm interested' to tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Spiritual Empowerment Training by exceptionalhim: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
DAY 1.
LESSON: REPENTANCE

1 John1:8-10:, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."
Psalm 51:10a, "Create in me a clean heart, O God;"

Only a clean vessel can be empowered by God. Because our God is holy, and then his power is holy--and will only dwell in a holy body. [ 1 Peter 1:16, Leviticus 11:45] Holiness, Purity, and cleanliness is the only path to receive divine empowerment from God. [ Psalm 45:7, Hebrews 1:9] Why the Bible used oil of gladness is because divine power makes you feel good. Galatians 5:22-23, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance--." And the bible says in Ephesians 3:16, "That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man." Holiness is the key to unlocking God's kingdom. God's power gives you access to the riches of his glory.
So what is repentance? Repentance is turning from sin to holiness, turning from self to God, turning from abominations to God's truth, turning from wickedness to righteousness. To receive God's power, these are the things you need to repent from;
Talkativeness, Sexual Immorality, Wickedness, Lust, Gossip, Backbiting/Backstabbing, Witchcraft, Love of the world, Covetousness, Ingratitude, Lies, Gluttony, Alcohol, Worldliness, Seduction, Anger/Temper/Wrath/Violence, Pride, Judging others, Fighting, Arguments, Cursing and Abusing, Anything evil, Bad company/Bad friends/Ungodly counsel, Greediness, Stealing and such likes.

[ 1 Corinthians 6:9-20, Romans1:18-32, Romans 2:9, Galatians 5:16-21, Hebrews 12:14 ]
Re: Spiritual Empowerment Training by exceptionalhim: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
DAY TWO
LESSON: FORGIVENESS

Matthew 6:12-15, Mark 11:25-26, Ephesians 4:31-32. Why this topic is called up is because it is an issue that many might not really comprehend. God forgives, and you might not be able to carry the power and the anointing of God, if you are not a forgiver. What it means is this, so many times we have been hurt, embarrassed, humiliated, made to see shame, wrongly accused, persecuted, victimized, stigmatized, et cetera, and many times they have bored bad holes in our minds and in our hearts. You will have to go back in your mind, remember anytime or event or circumstance where you had an issue with someone where you were hurt; It may be your friends at any level of your education, your former partner, a colleague, or the policeman, Army officers, the gate man or security man/woman in a place, bouncers at a social gathering, the salesman/salesgirl at a store, someone you accidentally brushed, your former spouse, or is it an okada rider, or some people at a particular junction. Is it your mum or dad or your fiancee/ fiance, your relatives, men of God, church members, Ministers of a church, the Government or it's Parastatal. Doctors and et cetera. Make sure you forgive everyone you can recollect that has ever troubled you or vexed/afflicted you, and you are on the road to carry God's power.

Matthew 18:21-35
Re: Spiritual Empowerment Training by exceptionalhim: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
DAY THREE
LESSON: GIVING

1. The Bible commands believers to give:

Deut.15:7,8 - Thou shalt not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand...thou shalt open thine hand wide
Pro.3:27 - Withhold not good from them to whom it is due
Pro.3:28 - Say not, tomorrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee
Mat.5:42 - Give to him that asketh thee, &...would borrow
Lk.3:11 - He that hath two coats...impart to him that hath none
Rom.12:13 - Distributing to the necessity of saints...hospitality
2. God blesses us when we give:

Mat.6:4 - Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly

A. Spiritual blessings:

Pro.11:25 - The liberal soul...he that watereth shall be watered
Pro.13:7b - (He) maketh himself poor [gives], yet hath great riches
Pro.14:21 - He that hath mercy on the poor, happy is he
Mk.10:21 - Give to the poor, & thou shalt have treasure in Heaven
Acts 20:35 - It is more blessed to give than to receive

B. Material blessings:

Deut.15:10 - For this the Lord shall bless thee in all thy works
Pro.11:24a - There is that scattereth, & yet increaseth
Isa.58:10,11 - If thou draw out thy soul to the hungry...the Lord... shall satisfy thy soul in drought
Lk.6:38a - Give, & it shall be given unto you; good measure
Lk.6:38b - With the same measure ye mete it shall be measured
3. Giving to God's work:

A. When we give, we are giving to Jesus:

Mat.25:40 - Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye have done it unto Me

B. When we give to God's work, we are investing:

Pro.19:17 - He... lendeth unto the Lord; &...He will pay him again
Lk.10:30-37 - Whatsoever thou spendest...when I come, I will repay
Phi.4:17 - Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit (saved souls) that may abound to your account

C. God will pay us back for sacrificial giving:

Pro.22:9 - He...shall be blessed; for he giveth...to poor
Pro.28:27a - He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack
Eccl.11:1 - Cast thy bread upon the waters: thou shalt find it
2Cor.9:6b - He which soweth bountifully shall reap bountifully
4. Christian duty regarding giving & sharing:

2Cor.8:4,5,7 - As ye abound in every thing, in faith...in love...see that ye abound in this grace (giving) also
Heb.13:16 - To do good & communicate (share w/ others) forget not

A. Obligation to support fulltime workers & missionaries:

Rom.15:27 - Their debtors they are...their duty is to minister unto them in carnal things
1Cor.9:6-11 - If we have sown unto you spiritual things...we shall reap your carnal (material & financial) things
Gal.6:6 - Let him that is taught communicate (share materially) to him that teacheth
1Tim.5:17,18 - They who labour in the Word...the labourer is worthy of his reward (wages)
(See also 3Jn.7,8.)

B. Examples of giving to needy fellow Christians:

Rom.15:26 - Pleased them...to make a contribution for the poor saints
Gal.6:10 - Do good...unto them who are of the household of faith
Phi.4:15,16 - [Paul said:] Concerning giving & receiving...ye sent once & again to my necessity (See also 1Cor.16:1; 2Cor.9:12.)

C. Everyone to give according to their ability:

Deut.16:17 - Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Lord...which He hath given thee
Acts 11:29 - The disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren
1Cor.16:2 - Let every one of you lay in store [set aside to give], as God hath prospered him
2Cor.8:12 - It is accepted according to that a man hath, & not

D. Wealthy Christians especially obligated to give:

Lk.8:3 - Joanna, wife of Chuza, Herod's steward, & many others ministered unto (Jesus) of their substance
2Cor.8:14,15 - That...your abundance may be a supply for their want As it is written, He that had gathered much
1Tim.6:17-19 - Charge them that are rich...that they be...ready to distribute, willing to communicate (share)
(See examples in 2Tim.1:16-18; Phlm.7.)

E. Giving to the church, which redistributes:

Acts 2:44,45 - (They) parted them to all men, as every man had need
Acts 4:34,35 - Distribution was made unto every man...as he had need
Acts 6:1 - [The early church had a "daily ministration" to widows]
1Tim.5:4,16 - [Church's duty to "relieve them that are widows"]

F. Even poor believers encouraged to give:

1Ki.17:9-16 - [Poor widow of Zarephath gave sacrificially, & God blessed her with unending supply of food in famine]
Mk.12:43,44 - Poor widow hath cast more in...For they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want cast in all
2Cor.8:1-4 - In...their deep poverty...they were willing...praying us that we would receive the gift
5. Giving with the right motives:

A. Give cheerfully:

2Cor.9:7 - Not grudgingly...for God loveth a cheerful giver
Deut.15:10a - Thou shalt give...& thine heart shall not be grieved
Exo.25:2 - Bring Me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take My offering
Exo.35:21 - Every one whose heart stirred him up, &...spirit made willing, brought the Lord's offering to the work
1Chr.29:9 - People rejoiced...because with perfect heart they offered willingly to the Lord
Heb.10:34 - Ye took joyfully the spoiling of your goods

B. Give generously:

Pro.21:26b - The righteous giveth & spareth not

C. Give till it hurts; not just what we can spare:

2Sam.24:24 - Neither will I offer unto the Lord of that which doth cost me nothing [Give even when it "costs"]
Lk.21:4 - All these have of their abundance cast in...but she of her penury hath cast in all the living she had

D. Give with pure motives:

1Cor.13:3 - Though I bestow all my goods to feed poor, & have not love, it profiteth me nothing
Mat.5:24 - Leave thy gift before the altar...first be reconciled
Mat.6:1 - Do not your alms before men...otherwise ye have no reward of your Father
Mat.6:2 - The hypocrites do (alms)...that they may have glory of men. They have their reward
Mat.6:3 - When thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what
Lk.6:34,35 - Lend, hoping for nothing again; your reward...great
6. What happens when we withhold & don't give:

A. It puts extra strain on others:

Phi.2:30 - He was nigh to death...to supply your lack of service

B. God will see to it that we become poor:

Pro.11:24b - There is that withholdeth...but it tendeth to poverty
Pro.13:7a - There is that maketh himself rich, yet hath nothing
Pro.28:27 - But he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse

C. It shows we lack Christian love:

Jam.2:15,16 - If a brother or sister be naked, & destitute of daily food... & ye give not...what doth it profit?
1Jn.3:17,18 - Whoso hath...& seeth his brother have need, & [doesn't give], how dwelleth the love of God in him?

D. When we give stingily or dishonestly:

2Cor.9:6a - He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly
Mal.1:7-10 - Ye offer polluted bread...I have no pleasure in you, neither will I accept an offering at your hand
Mal.1:13,14 - Ye brought...torn, lame, sick. Should I accept this?
(See also Mal.1:8; Acts 5:1,2,9,10.)

E. Beware of covetousness & greed:

Lk.12:15 - Beware of covetousness: a man's life consisteth not
1Tim.6:10 - The love of money is the root of all evil
Pro.28:16b - He that hateth covetousness shall prolong his days
Eccl.5:10 - He that loveth silver...not be satisfied with silver
Jam.5:1-5 - Your gold & silver is cankered; & the rust of them shall be a witness against you
(See also Eccl.5:13,15; Acts 5:1-10.)
Re: Spiritual Empowerment Training by exceptionalhim: 9:14am On Dec 02, 2014
DAY FOUR
LESSON: RESTITUTION

Numbers 5:6-7, Exodus 22:1, 3-6, 14, Leviticus 6:2-5, Luke 19:1-10, Romans 10:10.

To carry the power of God, one needs to restitute for any wrongdoing of the past. Whatever does not belong to God in ones life must be given away. Anybody you are owing, you'll have to pay them. If you have taken anything in the past by lying or fraud, you must restore. If you have ever denied a pregnancy or child you did and know about, you must go back and apologize and restitute. If you have taken anything that belongs to any company where you have worked without their approval, you have to go and return/refund it. If you are owing the landlord in a house you once stayed, please go and pay. If you've ever left or breakup from a woman or man in a heart-breaking manner, and married another, please go and ask for mercy from him/her now.
Restitution is giving back what you've stolen or taken in an unlawful way. If you restitute, the whole world is your's for grabs. If you've taken any money from goverment or public coffers/treasury, if you don't pay it back, you can't have God's annointing or power. If you've once being in the occult, return any of their property with you. Anybody's money or possession with you must be returned, especially if the person needs them. Don't harbour anyone's material or goods because of an issue you have with them. Give back anything you have taken unjustly. If any one has died by your hand in any ways, confess it to those that will not persecute you among your own family members. Make peace with anyone you've ever offended.

Some other things you gain from restitution are:
Favour from God - Luke 2:52.
Speedy answers to prayers - Luke 11:9.
Fearlessness - Psalm 27:1.
Healing - Psalm 107:20.
Anointing for exploits - Acts 10:38.
Hearing God from time to time.
Protection - Psalm 105:15.
Re: Spiritual Empowerment Training by exceptionalhim: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
DAY FIVE
LESSON: THE WORD OF GOD

Jeremiah 23:29, "Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces"?

Hebrews 4:12, " For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart".

John 6:63, "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life".

Being sound in the word of God is also the fastest way to be powerful spiritually as a christian. I suggest that one should read from Genesis through revelation every year. It's not going to be easy, but when you are tired of being powerless in a world that is getting scary daily. Being sound in the scriptures gives you an edge, puts you in charge; you are in control and it makes it easy to receive revelations concerning life's events.

Good knowledge of the scriptures puts you far ahead and far above the enemy. It sets you on fire in the spirit realm, and when you speak, demons has no choice than to obey. You'll know who is against you and who is on your side. You'll also be able to hear the Holyghost.

Start reading and committing to memory the Bible today; the more of the word of God in you, the more powerful your spirit man is, and makes you a terror to demons. Read and 'Eat' the Bible like as an hungry man!

Joshua 1:8, Psalm 1
Re: Spiritual Empowerment Training by exceptionalhim: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
DAY: SIX
LESSON: PRAYER

Luke 18:1, "And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint";

Matthew 17:20-21, "And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting".

1 Thessalonians 5:17, "Pray without ceasing"

Prayer, without ceasing is also needed to be spiritually powerful. Praying at all times, whether at home or not at home. Praying in the Holyghost is also welcomed. Spend at least 8 hours a day praying, in the spirit or just communing with God. This may also include worship, praise, intercession and petition. James 5:16, "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much".

Don't be ashamed when praying, because sometimes some people are irritated by prayers, and they may get offended by your prayers, be patient with them while earnestly desiring God's manifestation in your life. Prayers bring down heaven. Prayer releases ministering spirits (Angels). Prayer protects, prayer breaks yokes, prayer releases God's anointing on us, it also makes us terrible to the enemy. Pray in spirit always. Also make it a habit to intercede for others during your prayers. Pray, pray and pray.

You should also learn to eat light so that you wont be too 'stuffed' to pray.

Pray for me, too !
Re: Spiritual Empowerment Training by exceptionalhim: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
DAY SEVEN

LESSON: PRAISE AND WORSHIP.

Psalm 149:6, "Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand";

Psalm 22:3, "But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel".

Colossians 3:16 “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.”

Psalm 95:6 “Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker!”

Hebrews 13:15 - "By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of [our] lips giving thanks to his name".

1 Chronicles 16:29 - "Give unto the LORD the glory [due] unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness".

The power in praise and worship of God in holiness can not be quantified. I have discovered that long worship/praise of God ( in holiness) releases tremendous power on the individual. This is the secret of powerful prophets like, Apostle Ayo Babalola, Pastor E A Adeboye, and others. Not just praise and worship, but adequate praise and worship of God. Can you spend five to eighteen hours worshiping/praising God alone ? Then the (awesome) power of God is yours' for the taking. It works.
Now praise and worship should not be taken as a tool to bribe God, but should be done in holiness and purity. You can praise God as you like, but long praise worship of God quickens you, makes you spiritually alert and mighty, makes God's presence abide with you, make you escape all kinds of disasters, and also lifts you in the spiritual. So, if you want to be spiritually powerful, don't just praise God, but praise him sufficiently and adequately. Some people have praised God for 24 hours and have seen the result. Do it often, with concentration and might, adoring God with your heart for a long time ( say 4-12 hours) and see what will happen !
Re: Spiritual Empowerment Training by exceptionalhim: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
DAY EIGHT

LESSON: SPIRITUAL POWER AND FOOD

Matthew 4:4 "But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God".

If you want to be spiritually powerful in God's kingdom, then you must be disciplined in food. You can't eat anyhow you want. You may want to eat occasionally after 12:00 noon on certain days. This makes you to be disciplined spiritually and to have self-restraint which is required for spiritual uplift. Be prayerful, read the word of God, but discipline with food. Eat less, and be more attentive to the things of God.

Don't go to parties and binge. don't choke yourself with 'free food'. Your spirit man needs to be up and running because God may need it for operation anytime. Eating less makes you spiritually attentive.
Re: Spiritual Empowerment Training by exceptionalhim: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
DAY. NINE

LESSON: THE CALL OF GOD

1 Corinthians 7:20, "Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called"

1 Corinthians 1:1, "Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother"

Jeremiah 1:4-5. "Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a Prophet unto the nations".

Now, each of us has what we have been predestinated to accomplish on earth, and if we don't find it out, carrying the power of God may be useless. It's not everyone that has been called to pastor or evangelize. We have specific and divine calling on each one of us. Even business, fashion, Entrepreneurship might be a calling. Apostles have the most serious calling and the most heartbreaking suffering, followed by Prophets and evangelists.

It is important that we know what God precisely wants us to do with our life then the power of God will be readily available to accomplish it for us. Finding and carrying out divine purpose should be the preoccupation of every man. If it is the will of a God, then God will definitely back you up.

So what do you think God has called you to do ?

If you are not doing what God has called you to do, you can't have his power. Enter your divine purpose and destiny and no man nor spirit shall be able to stop you. It is what God is calling you to do that he will empower you to do. Apart from the fact that every born-again christian is entitled to the holyghost and power, abiding in divine destiny gives you extra power. So, discover what God has called you to do.

Ecclesiastes 12:13

Matthew 6:24
Re: Spiritual Empowerment Training by exceptionalhim: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
FINAL DAY

LESSON: THE POWER OF GOD

Now the power of God is acquired/received when the HOLYGHOST comes upon us as stated in Acts 1:8. It is that straight. The previous lessons is to prepare us for the receiving of the Holyghost. For more on this lesson, click on http://www.ggcrc..com/2014/11/prayer-for-power-you-need-power-to-live.html to see the complete post.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Im In Love Oooooooo / . / The Ex-muslim Priest Said That All Muslim Must Change To Christian To Avoid Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.