Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why Entrepreneurs And Startups Fail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Reasons Why Entrepreneurs And Startups Fail (497 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Must Get Rich / 5 Solid Reasons Why Nigerian Startups Fail Too Early / Why Entrepreneurs And Small Scale Business Fail In Nigeria– Tips For Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why Entrepreneurs And Startups Fail by MyNaijaNaira(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hopefully by now you are familiar with my posts in this forum, and you know that I like to share my extensive business knowledge and experience. Below is an excerpt from my most recent article Top 10 Reasons Why Entrepreneurs and Startups Fail

When done right, entrepreneurship can offer you limitless possibilities. We are all familiar with the modern day rags to riches stories of entrepreneurs being propelled from the bedroom to the boardroom. However, there is another side of entrepreneurship that tells the tale of misfortune and failure! As entrepreneurs we start our ventures with a lot of hope and Top-8-Causes-Of-Business-Failure 2aspirations. For one reason, or another, those hopes don’t materialise. So why is it that some businesses make it to the list of Fortune 500 companies, and others fail?

There are numerous reasons why businesses fail. Here are 10 common causes of business failure, and hopefully these bits of insight will show you how to avoid business failure:

1. Being driven by survival instinct:
[i]When entering a particular field of business, we all aim to survive and make and make an impact. However, making survival a goal is not going to bring out the best in you. Rather, you should focus on adding value. If your only objective is to seek money, and you care less about creating and adding value, your dreams of being successful may quickly fade away.

In today’s overly competitive business world, every entrepreneur must focus on offering innovative products and services to its customers. Profits will follow eventually once they are able to cater to their customers/clients successfully.

“Profit in business comes from repeat customers; customers that boast about your product and service, and that bring friends with them.” – W. Edwards Deming[/i] CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND MAKE MONEY

Thanks for all the feedback I've received over the last few months, it gives me the motivation to continue writing and sharing my knowledge.

Please share your thoughts. Let me know if there are any topics that you want me to cover in the future smiley wink
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Entrepreneurs And Startups Fail by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Good 2 knw
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Entrepreneurs And Startups Fail by MyNaijaNaira(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
aikluck007:
Good 2 knw

I'm glad you found it useful. Check out my past articles, I'm sure you will find them useful, and please look out for my future articles wink

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Tools To Boost Your Business In 2015 / 3 Reasons Why Most People Fail / Best Binary Options Signal Provider With Win Ratio Up To 85%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.