Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,293 members, 7,934,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:24 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (667988 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You are definitely out of your league. You are so obsessed with a country that don't even know of your existence. Tell me one way your domant life has improved since Trump won the presidency?. You neglect your own backyard and get all agitated about a place you have no soul in. Talking about my lineage is something you don't even want to delve into . You and your ilks are very good anonymously but when asked to show up, all of a sudden , you guys becomes chumps. I don't need to go into all the worthless ramblings with you. Will be in your neck of the wood in three weeks and I can confidently tell you that if you want to be all machoistic, I will Holla at you. Meanwhile, get something positive going in your life and stop the unhealthy fixation about election in America that's over with.

Strawman ostrich. You should sponsor a bill in the Nigerian senate abolishing the education of the Nigerian child in World Affairs. After all why concern them with countries that don't know of their existence? I say youre is below average and you think I'm insulting you? As old as you are, you're using Primary Two argument tactics grin. Alaye, talk like there's something in your skill and stop sounding like you just fell out of a paragraph joint.

PS: Per your lineage, I hear you're from a royal family, and I think the thing is shacking you too much. Do you sound like a prince? No. You sound like a common motor park your in your arguments. Immediately somebody disagrees with your argument you quickly flip on your 'moneyed status's like a nouveau riche pleb. You have no class and no culture. You are a classic example of money-miss-road. Whatever financial/social status you possess is attributable to the good fortune of being born where you were. As a commoner you would not have amounted to much with this subpart intelligence your exhibit. Even with all the advantages, your life is still average.

Fortunately, not everyone is enamoured by the appearance of wealth like the peasants who line up at your palaces. If you say e sure for you, when you come, let me know so you can come to my own base or let you and I be alone minus your posse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Timbuktuo:

Strawman ostrich. You should sponsor a bill in the Nigerian senate abolishing the education of the Nigerian child in World Affairs. After all why concern them with countries that don't know of their existence? I say youre is below average and you think I'm insulting you? As old as you are, you're using Primary Two argument tactics grin. Alaye, talk like there's something in your skill and stop sounding like you just fell out of a paragraph joint.
The poverty in your neck of the wood has eaten so deeply into your medulla. I guess when your life is so meaningless, you look for something to grasp on. I don't have to compare myself to you. Start working yourself up and stop worrying about people exercising their 1st Amendment rights. Of all the ills confronting you in the Titanic, your American obsession is not the answer. Wasted generation. Bringing up my lineage shows how stupid you are. I don't even talk about that because it's not meaningful to me. My siblings and i don't even think of that. If that makes you sad in your dinghy one room rats and mosquitos invested , that's your problem. Like I said, will be in Lagos in 3 weeks and would love to see the face behind the junk you are posting. Every faceless punk can become a superstar on an anonymous forum. Where is your sewage filled base ?. Since you can't even show your yellow eyes and Kwashiokor looking self, how will I know you ?. Get a grip hungry $2 a day hustler.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The poverty in your neck of the wood has eaten so deeply into your medulla. I guess when your life is so meaningless, you look for something to grasp on. I don't have to compare myself to you. Start working yourself up and stop worrying about people exercising their 1st Amendment rights. Of all the ills confronting you in the Titanic, your American obsession is not the answer. Wasted generation. Bringing up my lineage shows how stupid you are. I don't even talk about that because it's not meaningful to me. My siblings and i don't even think of that. If that makes you sad in your dinghy one room rats and mosquitos invested , that's your problem. Like I said, will be in Lagos in 3 weeks and would love to see the face behind the junk you are posting. Every faceless punk can become a superstar on an anonymous forum. Where is your sewage filled base ?. Since you can't even show your yellow eyes and Kwashiokor looking self, how will I know you ?. Get a grip hungry $2 a day hustler.

You are now confirmed hopelessly hopeless. How does my 'poverty' invalidate the veracity of my opinion? grin. Baba, you no get sense I swear. Oya, I'm poor. Now, how does that deal with the show if shame your siblings are engaging in by destroying properties because their candidate failed woefully? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by missjo(f): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Whew undecided
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Timbuktuo:

PS: Per your lineage, I hear you're from a royal family, and I think the thing is shacking you too much. Do you sound like a prince? No. You sound like a common motor park your in your arguments. Immediately somebody disagrees with your argument you quickly flip on your 'moneyed status's like a nouveau riche pleb. You have no class and no culture. You are a classic example of money-miss-road. Whatever financial/social status you possess is attributable to the good fortune of being born where you were. As a commoner you would not have amounted to much with this subpart intelligence your exhibit. Even with all the advantages, your life is still average.

Fortunately, not everyone is enamoured by the appearance of wealth like the peasants who line up at your palaces. If you say e sure for you, when you come, let me know so you can come to my own base or let you and I be alone minus your posse.

I am so touched by this statement. Even the irunmoles can attest to my claim. grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
What's going on??

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Zoharariel:

I am so touched by this statement. Even the irunmoles can attest to my claim. grin
Village clown, need I remind you again that Kashamu is distributing the goodies morrow after the church service. Go and get your complimentary small bag of Rice and Cooking Oil. That will help you for few days. Elebi, obviously your Irumole is not doing much for you in life.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
ValerianSteel:
What's going on??
Buddy don't mind those circus clowns. They don't realize that protest is as American as Brooklyn Bridge. Every anonymous punk with a cheap made in China phone turns to superstar on Foreign section spouting garbage. When you call them out they get agitated.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Breaking: Hillary's campaign will push for vote recount in several swing states.

Before some of you come out singing 'sore loser'.Please know,Hillary is one of the very few politicians who thinks things through,she calculates every steps and has you may know rely heavily on accurate information.

This is not her blindly contesting the result because she gracefully conceded two weeks ago and the only reason she's engaging in a recount effort is because she has forensic evidence of voting irregularities to support a recount.

The result will most likely remain the same.This is a step needed to guarantee the safety of our voting system and fairness of our elections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Stalwert: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Buddy don't mind those circus clowns. They don't realize that protest is as American as Brooklyn Bridge. Every anonymous punk with a cheap made in China phone turns to superstar on Foreign section spouting garbage. When you call them out they get agitated.

Why are you so condescending? One would think you more of a republican who seems out of touch with the general struggles the vast majority of humanity is going through. Mocking people because they might seem to have less than you do clearly shows like Trump you simply lack character to engage cerebrally with people without attacking their identity and reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Stalwert:

Why are you so condescending? One would think you more of a republican who seems out of touch with the general struggles the vast majority of humanity is going through. Mocking people because they might seem to have less than you do clearly shows like Trump you simply lack character to engage cerebrally with people without attacking their identity and reality.
You are far from being true my friend. Can't you see where the guy was telling me the saliva in his tongue is more than my whole lineage. I guess you only see one way. Do you read the old posts between him and i ?. So be sure of what you are saying. Read the old posts and then you see why I went after him and his friend. Stop jumping to conclusions.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Breaking: Hillary's campaign will push for vote recount in several swing states.

Before some of you come out singing 'sore loser'.Please know,Hillary is one of the very few politicians who thinks things through,she calculates every steps and has you may know rely heavily on accurate information.

This is not her blindly contesting the result because she gracefully conceded two weeks ago and the only reason she's engaging in a recount effort is because she has forensic evidence of voting irregularities to support a recount.

The result will most likely remain the same.This is a step needed to guarantee the safety of our voting system and fairness of our elections.
She should have done it the way Karl Rove and co did it for George W against Gore. I think is too late for the election to be reversed now but it's good for the sanctity of our democracy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Stalwert: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You are far from being true my friend. Can't you see where the guy was telling me the saliva in his tongue is more than my whole lineage. I guess you only see one way. Do you read the old posts between him and i ?. So be sure of what you are saying. Read the old posts and then you see why I went after him and his friend. Stop jumping to conclusions.

ohhh didn't read the whole interaction between you two .... but he won't be the first person you will use their supposed poverty as ammunition in lauching an attack...
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Stalwert:

ohhh didn't read the whole interaction between you two .... but he won't be the first person you will use their supposed poverty as ammunition in lauching an attack...
If that offends you, sorry. Do you call them out for calling me vile names too. I do not start it but I have the right to defend myself. If you want someone to run all over you, that's your cup of tea. I grew up not being a punk. All you need to do is listen to the names some of the guys here called me. It doesn't bother me because I know I am a vicious brawler. If you like someone calling you Omo Ale like one fool did to me , that's your prerogative . I give as much as I take.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Stalwert: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
If that offends you, sorry. Do you call them out for calling me vile names too. I do not start it but I have the right to defend myself. If you want someone to run all over you, that's your cup of tea. I grew up not being a punk. All you need to do is listen to the names some of the guys here called me. It doesn't bother me because I know I am a vicious brawler. If you like someone calling you Omo Ale like one fool did to me , that's your prerogative . I give as much as I take.

They are uncouth bunch to have use such language one of the misfortune of this poorly moderated forum. It is not like I singled you out to the poverty part seemed to have struck me I apologize if this seemed biased .towards you.... @ Timbuktuo and the rest please let's keep the conversation clean before this section goes the way of the politics section where garbage is spewed by the second. kapish?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Stalwert:

They are uncouth bunch to have use such language one of the misfortune of this poorly moderated forum. It is not like I singled you out to the poverty part seemed to have struck me I apologize if this seemed biased .towards you.... @ Timbuktuo and the rest please let's keep the conversation clean before this section goes the way of the politics section where garbage is spewed by the second. kapish?

If someone called LucasBalo an Omo ale my only pain is not being able to buy that person a drink. Te obese imbeccile tried to talk down at people and feels challenged when he is served right back. Only an Omo ale would speak condescendingly of the land of his progenitors. Bloody born troway Lucas. If you didn't behave like an Omo ale nobody would call you one.

Mr. Stalwert, if somebody steps to me the wrong way I check them quick. How come Lucas is the only one being insulted in this thread? Is he the only one with his ideology here? Do anyhow and you go see anyhow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Stalwert:

Gbam. Am with u on that. We all can be brothers and sisters that disagree without going personal.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:

But is it not true about my saliva and your lineage? You have poor upbringing and you will constantly fall into my bad books o you continue with your rubbish attempts at gldenigrating my person. You do not know what I do for a little in but you're sure I'm poverty-stricken. I owe you not an iota of courtesy. Pikin wey dem no teach for house na outside dem go train am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Timbuktuo:

If someone called LucasBalo an Omo ale my only pain is not being able to buy that person a drink. Te obese imbeccile tried to talk down at people and feels challenged when he is served right back. Only an Omo ale would speak condescendingly of the land of his progenitors. Bloody born troway Lucas. If you didn't behave like an Omo ale nobody would call you one.

Mr. Stalwert, if somebody steps to me the wrong way I check them quick. How come Lucas is the only one being insulted in this thread? Is he the only one with his ideology here? Do anyhow and you go see anyhow.
Obviously, you are the kind that only bark with no bites. Calling me Omo Ale doesn't take anything away from me. I doubt if we meet face to face you can call me that. Like I said, will be in Nigeria in about 3 weeks and I will Holla at you to set up a neutral meeting place and see how manly you are. Tough guy on anonymous forum. One thing I will request from you is to show your face before I meet you. Hope that's a deal.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Timbuktuo:

But is it not true about my saliva and your lineage? You have poor upbringing and you will constantly fall into my bad books o you continue with your rubbish attempts at gldenigrating my person. You do not know what I do for a little in but you're sure I'm poverty-stricken. I owe you not an iota of courtesy. Pikin wey dem no teach for house na outside dem go train am.
The best in your family can't hold my jock strap. Will invite you for a meeting on a neutral ground of your choice in Nigeria and let's see who is an Omo Ale. I bet you that you will smell yourself. Just show your yellowed eyes so I know whom I am meeting.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Obviously, you are the kind that only bark with no bites. Calling me Omo Ale doesn't take anything away from me. I doubt if we meet face to face you can call me that. Like I said, will be in Nigeria in about 3 weeks and I will Holla at you to set up a neutral meeting place and see how manly you are. Tough guy on anonymous forum. One thing I will request from you is to show your face before I meet you. Hope that's a deal.

Please enlighten me on why I would change my mind on that opinion I have on you? Could it be because you're such an awe-inspiring fellow at whose presence I would faint? grin. Mister, you need to shut up or talk like an adult.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The best in your family can't hold my jock strap. Will invite you for a meeting on a neutral ground of your choice in Nigeria and let's see who is an Omo Ale. I bet you that you will smell yourself. Just show your yellowed eyes so I know whom I am meeting.

How do you know this? Do you know my family? We all know your essence,Lucas, it is your royal lineage and the status it brings. Without that you're nothing. You're an underachiever with all the good fortune life has thrown your way. You should be ashamed of being so mediocre. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Republicans are nervous about the recount.You would think they'd support the recount to justify the 'legitimacy' of Trump's win instead of that they are speaking out against it.

A process to establish the sanctity of American democracy should never be a cause of problem for either party.Even if the results are unchanged,more than ever now,I support an audit and recount.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Timbuktuo:

How do you know this? Do you know my family? We all know your essence,Lucas, it is your royal lineage and the status it brings. Without that you're nothing. You're an underachiever with all the good fortune life has thrown your way. You should be ashamed of being so mediocre. grin
I don't know you from Adam the same way you don't know anything about me. Stop your nonsense about royalty because that doesn't mean anything to me. Calling me an underachiever shows me that your IQ is below par. I don't need to dilly dally with you on that. I am not the cause of your woes in life. Like I said, will Holla at you in 3 weeks and see how macho you are. Just let me see the face behind the tripe you are posting.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Republicans are nervous about the recount.You would think they'd support the recount to justify the 'legitimacy' of Trump's win instead of that they are speaking out against it.

A process to establish the sanctity of American democracy should never be a cause of problem for either party.Even if the results are unchanged,more than ever now,I support an audit and recount.
I think u are d one dat has been nervous since d election night. Moreover, Trump's statement is spot on, u guys said he should accept d result of d election, so accept it. Whatever recount is done now is an exercise in futility.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
Timbuktuo:

You keep impressing me by the minute. Aside that hezbollah most-wanted jewish fugitive, there's hardly anyone that has not been insulted one way or the other by “Lucas - The Ostrich” in the foreign affairs section. grin

Once you don't share his views, he immediately goes ballistic on you without any hesitation.

This is the reason I concluded that he must be suffering from a chronic hydrocephalus. grin

As for the gentleman who often defines him as an Omo Ale; well, I will gladly introduce you to him in return for a chilled bottle Heineken & 7 sticks of Benson & Hedges switch. grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I don't know you from Adam the same way you don't know anything about me. Stop your nonsense about royalty because that doesn't mean anything to me. Calling me an underachiever shows me that your IQ is below par. I don't need to dilly dally with you on that. I am not the cause of your woes in life. Like I said, will Holla at you in 3 weeks and see how macho you are. Just let me see the face behind the tripe you are posting.

Are you sure you don't know me? I ask because you have confidently announced to the world that I live on less than $2 a day. Lucas, I'm sure you know me, and I can bet my left ball that I know you too, and you're far from sane.

This your calls for a meetup are beginning to get suspicious. Why do you want to meet with me? You're coming back to renew your yearly human head sacrifice and you think I can vomit more dollars for you abi? grin. It will not work. I will make sure i dispense only cowries to your utter disappointment. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Zoharariel:

You keep impressing me by the minute. Aside that hezbollah most-wanted jewish fugitive, there's hardly anyone that has not been insulted one way or the other by “Lucas - The Ostrich” in the foreign affairs section. grin

Once you don't share his views, he immediately goes ballistic on you without any hesitation.

This is the reason I concluded that he must be suffering from a chronic hydrocephalus. grin

As for the gentleman who often defines him as an Omo Ale; well, I will gladly introduce you to him in return for a chilled bottle Heineken & 7 sticks of Benson & Hedges switch. grin cheesy grin

Don't mind him. He thinks everybody is like his village people that line up for half Derica of rice under hot sun.

One Heineken no go do you. We go see as we go take increase your well-deserved prize grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Zoharariel:

Olodo, you can't even buy Heineken by yourself. You have to beg for Heineken and 7 Sticks of cigarettes . Go and drink your Paraga since that's what people like you drink.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2016
Ironically the Green party candidate Jill Stein who initiated the vote recount is hitting Clinton hard on Twitter. She wrote "why would Hillary Clinton who conceded the election to Donald Trump want #Recount2016?".

It's obvious the woman knows the possibility of result reversal in those three states that would bring Hilary to the White House is zero, she is just using gullible democrats to raise money for herself.
She keeps changing the amount of money needed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Mr lucasbalo ...this is the second time I'd be addressing you about this ..if u must argue ,argue ..if you must insult people ,please by all means do so ..stop assuming everyone who doesn't agree with you wishes to immigrate to America ..every little thing you proceed to call someone American wannabe ,this is quite annoying and childish and as a man with children ,frankly I find this quite appalling that at your age you still reason this way .

I have followed this thread for a long time and I feel like I have to speak up about this as it annoys me and is very distracting

There are many people who can go to America and be citizens but choose not to for whatever reason ..a lot of Nigerians are doing very fine down here and going to America is not the end of life , not everyone from Nigeria who disagrees with you is poor .

Valeriansteel is also in that same America and as much as I do not agree with his views ,I respect his penchant for sticking to message ,he argues violently ,sometimes with insults but he stays on message and does not consider any contrary opinion as coming from an American wannabe .

People travel to America and spend their money ..what's the big deal about been an American citizen ,every small thing America this America that, what the hell !!!

It's like you consider it a big big privilege to be an American citizen ..like it's one very great achievement and you run up and down this thread bragging about it ,are u at the embassy to know for sure that everyone that disagrees with you has tried for a visa and failed ?..this is the attitude of some of you Nigerians that makes me sick ..you would probably come back with an accent and maybe you think people would cower down and be subdued when you speak with your American accent, you keep challenging people to meet you in lagos like what ?they'd be awed at the site of you ?theyd be intimidated meeting an American citizen ? I mean what really propels you to say these things when You can simply make your arguments with insults if you like and spare us this sad rhetoric,are you the first Nigerian to ever be an American citizen? ..what kind of wahala is this one sef !!!!

I come here to read about latest goings on in that your America and while I accept that you have a right to respond in kind to any verbal attacks on your person ,please stop this childish rant about how anyone that attacks you is poor and an American wannabe ..it's the most silly and childish rant ever and it's unbecoming of whoever you are .

Jesus !!!! I see this thing almost in all your responses and it appears you are lost on the fact that some people are actually content with their status and where they are ..I know people who just visit America because they want it on the record that they've been there ...one man's meat another man's poison .

It's as if whenever you run out of valid counter points to make in an argument ..you throw in your "American card" .this is a very very weak approach in an argument and it's the kind of stuff you expect from a petulant woman ..when some one takes them on ..they deal their feminist card .How can a full grown man with a beard, a functional Cojones ,and KIDS talk like this all the time .
I get excited when someone counters you and I expect a superior argument from you but I get dissapointed whenever I read your reply ..I think about a thousand other things I would have said if I was in your position and compare it to your response and I say to myself ..maybe the American education is overrated for some people .

Please insult all you want ,troll all you want ,argue all you want but know this ..been an American citizen is not the key to life ,it's not an achievement to be dorned on a daily and bragged about ..it's a circumstance and some have it and others don't and life fuckin goes on ..stop this childish allusion cuz everytime you do it ,I ask my self ..what might that man be teaching his kids ....!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Lucas the baba Americana behaves like someone who never imagined he would ever find himself in Gabon let alone United States of America.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.