Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,732 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:54 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (662767 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Unbelievable shocked shocked shocked from Fox grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by missjo(f): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lucasbalo:
He's a big mouth who can only bark and cannot bite. I am in Lagos now precisely Toyin Avenue and I would love to see this bumbling fool so that I can make him smell himself. I just want him to show his yellowed eyes so that I can recognize him.
Lmfao cheesy cheesy

I am betting you both will meet and turn out to be buds, not this pissing contest you both got going here.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 1:24am On Dec 16, 2016
All trumpzines ain't even talking about drain the gaddem swamp again. We are about to witness another free for all by the corporate rogues. The red belt numbskull should just relax and see all there handouts gone to the blues.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:52am On Dec 16, 2016
missjo:

Lmfao cheesy cheesy

I am betting you both will meet and turn out to be buds, not this pissing contest you both got going here.
You are talking about a low life who only get his essence in life by forming a big man anonymously on a faceless forum. I told the fool Three weeks ago that I will be in Nigeria to spend Xmas with my parents and I would love for him to call me a bastard to my face and see if he wouldn't smell himself. Who calls someone a bastard and hide behind a cheap Made in China phone ?. He's a faceless punk who throws a pebble and hide his hands.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:02am On Dec 16, 2016
Zoharariel:

Lucas, Pls do not take up the challenge. That guy (Timbuktou) is the CO (commanding officer) of the Nigerian Armed Forces Resettlement Centre Oshodi (NAFRC). grin

He will whoop your ass! grin grin grin
Seriously, being a Yoruba man, he knows calling someone a Bastard is very derogatory not towards the person you are insulting but to his parents. Who does that to someone that you don't even know. We have all had passionate disagreements and we are all still friends. He went so low that I was thinking of him the day I arrived in Lagos. He could be anything or Oshodi garage tout but I promise you if he show his face and meet up with me, he won't call me that vile name to my face. I am in a Lion's den and the 'UPTOWN'boy in me ain't gonna take that bullsh\t from him. Just keeping to my promise to him before I left for Lagos. I probably will like him if I meet him in real life but I took umbrage to him calling me a Bastard.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2016
Schwarzenegger, d new man in charge of d celebrity apprentice. Can he play dat role effortlessly.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2016
True

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Unbelievable shocked shocked shocked from Fox grin grin grin

The story will change soon. Sit back the adults are in charge now..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
stanech:

Adult?? The tweeter rants negate the shiit you just spewed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
gesundheit:

Adult?? The tweeter rants negate the shiit you just spewed.
Stanech is a piece of work. His fetish about Trump is scary.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
stanech:

He's already getting things done. He isn't d perfect, flawless president but he's d right person to stir d ship in d right course. Only sore losers want him to fail.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
stanech:

Soon the liberals will realize that the country dodged a bullet in not electing Hillary. Once again I ask, where was she on the election night when her heart broken supporters needed her? She had no class nor honor to own up to them, threw their emotions into the trash can. grin But not Trump, he'll surpass expectations and demonstrate dat solid leadership the Country needs. All these cry babies are just sore losers and lickers, they should just sit and watch.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
Fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Piece of human garbage that you are. Make it happen and you will regret your existence in life. Poverty incarnate.

Yet, you neither showed up or got back to me for a rescheduling of your walloping. Can't you see that you don't have sense? You say you want to die, I say "oya, come let me kill you", the only thing I saw at Oshodi was the sign of your cowardice. Foolish prince that has no iota of royalty in him, I can just imagine prince Harry engaging commoners like your uncultured self. I guess everyone can claim to be a prince in Nigeria. You sound every bit like those Oshodi boys I would have bought a bottle of pelebe to ruin your destiny. Ediot.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
missjo:

Just like that huh.
I need your biography to know how you think? grin. You handle yourself well and I like that. If there's more where that comes from, I'd like to enjoy it.

missjo:
Naija guys though grin
You know we're the best. Don't even lie. cool cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Seriously, being a Yoruba man, he knows calling someone a Bastard is very derogatory not towards the person you are insulting but to his parents. Who does that to someone that you don't even know. We have all had passionate disagreements and we are all still friends. He went so low that I was thinking of him the day I arrived in Lagos. He could be anything or Oshodi garage tout but I promise you if he show his face and meet up with me, he won't call me that vile name to my face. I am in a Lion's den and the 'UPTOWN'boy in me ain't gonna take that bullsh\t from him. Just keeping to my promise to him before I left for Lagos. I probably will like him if I meet him in real life but I took umbrage to him calling me a Bastard.

Typical liberal. You find my compliments derogatory but expect me to find yours comforting? Meanwhile, you freely shot the first arrow and you expect me to respond with a pat on your back? Nna, your tears bring me joy. You sound mentally unstable and delusion; typical liberal symptoms. You're not the only one with your views here, but you're the only one in this interesting exchange with me. Why? Are you incapable of introspection? Or must all non-princes bow at your existence, Mr. Classless Prince?

Yes, if you met me you would like me because of my super amiable and vivacious personality grin. However, being the superior homo sapiens that I am, I would despise your shallow braggadocio and loud-mouthed ignorance. You are scum, Lucas. i would be ashamed to be seen with you.

By the way, how many charities did you pay into following Hillary's loss? grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
"Everybody would be worse off if US and China cut ties" Obama..
This is in reference to Trump's Mishandling of Foreign Policies with China...He don dey red for America,We have a Buhari here,make them also enjoy Trump,our own Version of Buhari.. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
happney65:
This is in reference to Trump's Mishandling of Foreign Policies with China...He don dey red for America,We have a Buhari here,make them also enjoy Trump,our own Version of Buhari.. grin grin grin

Lwkmd
At least, Trump knows the German Chancellor's name is Angela Merkel, not "Michelle" grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2016
CFCman:

Lwkmd
At least, Trump knows the German Chancellor's name is Angela Merkel, not "Michelle" grin

Ahahhahahahhahaha...Na so ohhhhhhhhhhh..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 1:17am On Dec 17, 2016
It is going to be a long year 2017 grin
happney65:

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 2:27am On Dec 17, 2016
DeplorableTimbo:

Typical liberal. You find my compliments derogatory but expect me to find yours comforting? Meanwhile, you freely shot the first arrow and you expect me to respond with a pat on your back? Nna, your tears bring me joy. You sound mentally unstable and delusion; typical liberal symptoms. You're not the only one with your views here, but you're the only one in this interesting exchange with me. Why? Are you incapable of introspection? Or must all non-princes bow at your existence, Mr. Classless Prince?

Yes, if you met me you would like me because of my super amiable and vivacious personality grin. However, being the superior homo sapiens that I am, I would despise your shallow braggadocio and loud-mouthed ignorance. You are scum, Lucas. i would be ashamed to be seen with you.

By the way, how many charities did you pay into following Hillary's loss? grin

Who is this fool please, you can come yap that your smelly mouth anywhere in baltimore. I will send you to sleep in a jiffy. F**k you knucklehead.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 2:45am On Dec 17, 2016
The gop guys are turning numbskulls, what the he'll are those mofos trying to do in n.c. it seems we gonna resolve all these bullshiit with guns.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:58am On Dec 17, 2016
gesundheit:
The gop guys are turning numbskulls, what the he'll are those mofos trying to do in n.c. it seems we gonna resolve all these bullshiit with guns.
Don't mind that 35.000 Naira a month loudmouth. He's a faceless Superman. I just purposely ignored him. He wouldn't last a year in the neighborhood I grew up in Chicago with his idiotic way of life. He's a faceless loser in life wallowing in abject poverty but he thinks he's a Superman on a faceless forum. He couldn't even show his yellowed eyes and kwashiorkor ravaged body so that he can call me a bastard to my face in Lagos. The names he called me before I came to Nigeria, he wouldn't even try that in chitown with me. He will be forever damaged. He's one of the many guys roaming aimlessly in Lagos playing Baba Ijebu and hoping for a pie in the sky that's not coming. Let him slide. Earning $2 a day makes some brains goes into convulsions. He's not worth it. I wish he could just show is hungry looking scrawny face. When I asked him to show up, he mentioned Oshodi where he's one of the garage touts. At least he could show is monkified face to let me know whom I am meeting With. There are couple of them like that here. They talk big but can't back it up. A guy barely surviving in Lagos forming superstar on Nairaland. Just let him be.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:09am On Dec 17, 2016
armyofone:
It is going to be a long year 2017 grin
I hope Americans didn't enter One Chance like my cousin Tobi said. Seriously, still hoping Trump Presidency will be good for America. That's why I am willing to wait for a year before being critical of him but some of his appointments are very scary. We shall see because his being good as a President is good for all Americans.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:21am On Dec 17, 2016
gesundheit:
What the Republicans are doing in N/C is Scorched Earth Policy. It will backfire on them. They are very vindictive in nature.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I hope Americans didn't enter One Chance like my cousin Tobi said. Seriously, still hoping Trump Presidency will be good for America. That's why I am willing to wait for a year before being critical of him but some of his appointments are very scary. We shall see because his being good as a President is good for all Americans.

You don't need one year to see the obvious failure we are about to witness, an environment appointee who's a climate change denial, a Labour appointee whose whole life has been about reducing wages and automating production process, the health appointee has been championing privatizing health services and the social security. Couple with a lots of other bigots with Nazi like mindsets. Do I forget to mention that the new Secretary of state is a Putin yes man. We are f***ked.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2016
gesundheit:

Who is this fool please, you can come yap that your smelly mouth anywhere in baltimore. I will send you to sleep in a jiffy. F**k you knucklehead.

Receive your healing in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2016
DeplorableTimbo:

Receive your healing in Jesus name.

First seek the cure of the generational insanity plaguing the whole of your family tree, shiitheads like you need to be beaten around by crips guys like a drug deal gone bad scenario.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2016
Lucasbalo:

Bros na real.one chance una enter ohh..He's antecedents are there for all to see..Just like we entered one chance in Nigeria,You sef don enter one chance..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2016
gesundheit:

You don't need one year to see the obvious failure we are about to witness, an environment appointee who's a climate change denial, a Labour appointee whose whole life has been about reducing wages and automating production process, the health appointee has been championing privatizing health services and the social security. Couple with a lots of other bigots with Nazi like mindsets. Do I forget to mention that the new Secretary of state is a Putin yes man. We are f***ked.
Plus Steve Bannon Who is a well known White Nationalist not talking about Jeff Sessions as A\G. Sessions is a Southern White Bigot and an avowed racist. Those two are my biggest concern because of the racial sensitivity in America. I guess we still have to wait to see how these works out. I am scared just like you but River Rubicon has been crossed. Hopefully, fair minded Americans will be watching his presidency very closely.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2016
happney65:

Bros na real.one chance una enter ohh..He's antecedents are there for all to see..Just like we entered one chance in Nigeria,You sef don enter one chance..
I am hoping he is good but I think you are right. The deed is done and if he fails, Americans will kick him out in 2020.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2016
gesundheit:

First seek the cure of the generational insanity plaguing the whole of your family tree, shiitheads like you need to be beaten around by crips guys like a drug deal gone bad scenario.
Don't send that clown Googling about Crips and The Bloods. Those are vicious guys on the West coast. His braggadocio is limited for his ilks on Nairaland. That's where he derives his pleasure in life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.