Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,060 members, 7,925,349 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 02:11 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (667206 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:
I thought you already acknowledged that Trump was a good business man? So where else are you headed with this?

I'd say the question is self explanatory, I want a better understanding of your love for Trump.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
In that case I already answered your question.

I told you the reason I love Trump is because he is a living portrait of "winning attitude".

But if you still want more reasons, here you go:

- He is very authentic.

- He is super bold and daring.

- He is extremely consistent.

- He is fatally passionate for his nation.

With Trump, what you see is what you get.

LordReed:

I'd say the question is self explanatory, I want a better understanding of your love for Trump.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:

I told you the reason I love Trump is because he is a living portrait of "winning attitude".

- He is very authentic.

The reasons you quoted is why you should stick to Nigerian politics and leave American politics alone. You are used to leaders in Nigeria scamming their citizens and that's why you are in love with trump. Go and ask Thousands of people he scammed out of their money through his Useless and Fake Unaccredited Tramp University and he had to pay $25 million to settle when they sued him. If you want a scam artist like you are used to in Nigeria, God forbids in America.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mr. Lucas I've routinely ignored this your rant about Trump scamming people of nonsense hoping you will come around to figuring out how silly it makes you sound. But now you seem to have accepted the lie as truth. And now you peddle it as a fact.

So if you were in Trump's position you'd be dragging with a $25M fancy litigation while running for presidency?

See, I really like you too much and don't want to insult you.

Lucasbalo:
The reasons you quoted is why you should stick to Nigerian politics and leave American politics alone. You are used to leaders in Nigeria scamming their citizens and that's why you are in love with trump. Go and ask Thousands of people he scammed out of their money through his Useless and Fake Unaccredited Tramp University and he had to pay $25 million to settle when they sued him. If you want a scam artist like you are used to in Nigeria, God forbids in America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:
Mr. Lucas I've routinely ignored this your rant about Trump scamming people of nonsense hoping you will come around to figuring out how silly it makes you sound. But now you seem to have accepted the lie as truth. And now you peddle it as a fact.

So if you were in Trump's position you'd be dragging with a $25M fancy litigation while running for presidency?

See, I really like you too much and don't want to insult you.

What you are doing is classic idolatry. Worshipping a false god. He scammed people with a Fake and Unaccredited University with no classes and it's an open record. I have known of trump for over 30 years and I doubt if you were born at the time. You can drink all his Kool aid but that doesn't stop the facts from being facts. He is a two bit scam artist. He paid $25 million to settle as stingy as he is. There's nothing sacred about a thrice married misorgynistic piece of debris but you as a cave clown worshipping him don't know any better.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Okay, a quick question:

Can you define the word "scam" for me?

Lucasbalo:
What you are doing is classic idolatry. Worshipping a false god. He scammed people with a Fake and Unaccredited University with no classes and it's an open record. I have known of trump for over 30 years and I doubt if you were born at the time. You can drink all his Kool aid but that doesn't stop the facts from being facts. He is a two bit scam artist. He paid $25 to settle as stingy as he is. There's nothing sacred about a thrice married misorgynistic piece of debris but you as a cave clown worshipping him don't know any better.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:
Okay, a quick question:

Taking money from people without providing the service you promised. You as a Nigerian should know what a scam is. You pay someone to buy a car and he gave you a junk or nothing back, what would you call that ? Scam or 419 in your Nigerian slang.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:
Okay, a quick question:

Lucas d parrot knows no shit, he's been harping about scam, without any proof. The out of court settlement was d most sensible move Trump made. Lucas won't tell u how the Clintons scammed millions of folks via d Clinton foundation, Haiti comes to mind, the aftermath of the earthquake.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:

- He is very authentic.

OK so I take it you don't know much about his business dealings?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
I would call the person a fraud. A criminal.

So are you asserting factually that Trump is a CRIMINAL who DUPED innocent people of their hard earned money?

Lucasbalo:
Taking money from people without providing the service you promised. You as a Nigerian should know what a scam is. You pay someone to buy a car and he gave you a junk or nothing back, what would you call that ? Scam or 419 in your Nigerian slang.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Are you aiming to learn how much I know about his business dealings or why I love him so much? I cannot seem to remember where I talked about Trump's BUSINESS dealings.

LordReed:

OK so I take it you don't know much about his business dealings?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:
I would call the person a fraud. A criminal.

So are you asserting factually that Trump is a CRIMINAL who DUPED innocent people of their hard earned money?

Yes and if you don't believe me, Google Trump University.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good. We are making a progress.

So if Trump really commited a crime, why then was the litigation a civil case?

Lucasbalo:
Yes and if you don't believe me, Google Trump University.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:
Are you aiming to learn how much I know about his business dealings or why I love him so much? I cannot seem to remember where I talked about Trump's BUSINESS dealings.

It's a very straightforward question. If you don't know I won't hold it against you. I merely want to know if you could juxtapose his business acumen with how you perceive his ability to be president.

As I said if you can't answer the question we'll leave it.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:
Good. We are making a progress.

So if Trump really commited a crime, why then was the litigation a civil case?

Same thing as they claimed Trump paid no taxes, lolll. If Trump was really a Fraud he won't even be President to start with especially in this age of information. The liberals are just bitter that TRUMP WON!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
There health care disaster is even facing a stiff opposition in there ranks, these losers gonna bleed hard in 18.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Well, I think Trump has the potential to become one of America's best presidents of all times. But translating that potential into a reality will require the maximum cooperation of the American people and their represntatives. Reason being that there is a huge deference between a successful business leadership and a successful political governance, especially in a highly democratic clime like the US. Thus Trump may have many awesome ideas, but may not be able to implement them due to internal hostilities and lack of cooperation from power brokers and citezens.

That said, Trump does have more than a few proven business skills that are desperately needed at the Whitehouse right now.

For example, the US has been under a terrible economic siege for many years. It's so bad that the American workers are now consistently spending more than what they earn. The only economic lifeline Americans have has been the USD (as the global treasury bill). So the US govt. usually print excess supply of cash to pull the US economy out of recession despite their declining domestic production rate. The problem however is that all the rival states (the BRICS) are fully aware of this flaw and are scheming so hard to exploit it to the fullest. You can get more details about this from this "SALES" video:

https://pro.strategicinvestment.com/p/NDPCOL6/PNDPS410/?h=true

So, as we speak, there is a silent global concpiracy to suplant the USD and replace it with an alternative currency for global trade settlements. And once this is acheived the American economy and its global financial dominance will come crashing like a pack of cards. The only way for Americans to mitigate the damage is to rally around a STRONG LEADER with a proven robust business and financial acumen. And that's where Mr. Trump comes in.

Having been in business all his life, Trump has racked up a truckload of transferable skills, but the following three are most relevant to America's current desperate situation:

1) Sharp Intuition:

America is heading for a point where all vital economic data and indices will be against it. So you need someone who perfectly knows the value of data driven decisions, but yet is able to make smart choices with little or no data. Trump is famous for this. And he calls it "Gut Feelings."

2) High Sense of Value:

There are probably few Americans alive today who understand the concept of value as much as Trump does. This is actually why he was able to win Hilary despite having much lower budget. This is also why the name "Trump" is a real time money spinner. The man will monetize the American brand for all Americans like no other person would, if you guys will only give him the chance.

3) Amazing Audacity:

One liability of Obama era is that it gave America the symbol of a weakening empire. But on the contrary, Trump understands the importance of dealing with oponents from the position of stregnth. This, coupled with his visible air of consistency, makes him appear very unpredictable. Which is a plus for the Americans when dealing with hostile rivals like the BRICS. Trump will make the rivals to listen with rapt attention and caution - of course to America's interest.

There are many other angles to this, but I guess you already know lots of them.

LordReed:

It's a very straightforward question. If you don't know I won't hold it against you. I merely want to know if you could juxtapose his business acumen with how you perceive his ability to be president.

As I said if you can't answer the question we'll leave it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
obixcel:
Lucas d parrot knows no shit, he's been harping about scam, without any proof. The out of court settlement was d most sensible move Trump made. Lucas won't tell u how the Clintons scammed millions of folks via d Clinton foundation, Haiti comes to mind, the aftermath of the earthquake.
Coming from a Skunk supporting a waste bag. Tell me why he settled out of court instead of litigating it as he wont. He's a scam and we know that. You are probably his versio in scamming but the downside for you is that you're a dirt poor cave dwelling scam artist. Trump would not do jack for you in your dungeon.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:
Well, I think Trump has the potential to become one of America's best presidents of all times. But translating that potential into a reality will require the maximum cooperation of the American people and their represntatives. Reason being that there is a huge deference between a successful business leadership and a successful political governance, especially in a highly democratic clime like the US. Thus Trump may have many awesome ideas, but may not be able to implement them due to internal hostilities and lack of cooperation from power brokers and citezens.

That said, Trump does have more than a few proven business skills that are desperately needed at the Whitehouse right now.

For example, the US has been under a terrible economic siege for many years. It's so bad that the American workers are now consistently spending more than what they earn. The only economic lifeline Americans have has been the USD (as the global treasury bill). So the US govt. usually print excess supply of cash to pull the US economy out of recession despite their declining domestic production rate. The problem however is that all the rival states (the BRICS) are fully aware of this flaw and are scheming so hard to exploit it to the fullest. You can get more details about this from this "SALES" video:

So, as we speak, there is a silent global concpiracy to suplant the USD and replace it with an alternative currency for global trade settlements. And once this is acheived the American economy and its global financial dominance will come crashing like a pack of cards. The only way for Americans to mitigate the damage is to rally around a STRONG LEADER with a proven robust business and financial acumen. And that's where Mr. Trump comes in.

Having been in business all his life, Trump has racked up a truckload of transferable skills, but the following three are most relevant to America's current desperate situation:

1) Sharp Intuition:

America is heading for a point where all vital economic data and indices will be against it. So you need someone who perfectly knows the value of data driven decisions, but yet is able to make smart choices with little or no data. Trump is famous for this. And he calls it "Gut Feelings."

2) High Sense of Value:

There are probably few Americans alive today who understand the concept of value as much as Trump does. This is actually why he was able to win Hilary despite having much lower budget. This is also why the name "Trump" is a real time money spinner. The man will monetize the American brand for all Americans like no other person would, if you guys will only give him the chance.

3) Amazing Audacity:

One liability of Obama era is that it gave America the symbol of a weakening empire. But on the contrary, Trump understands the importance of dealing with oponents from the position of stregnth. This, coupled with his visible air of consistency, makes him appear very unpredictable. Which is a plus for the Americans when dealing with hostile rivals like the BRICS. Trump will make the rivals to listen with rapt attention and caution - of course to America's interest.

The reason I asked the question was so you could show in a tangible way that he indeed puts all these traits to work. As it is you are asking us to take those traits as granted and for someone like me that is not possible.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:

Many could be 'the best president of all times' in an environment of 'maximum cooperation'. The art is to be great without 'maximum cooperation' and despite opposition.

#politicsforbeginners
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:

1) Sharp Intuition:

2) High Sense of Value:

3) Amazing Audacity:

As much as I want to like you, but you have drunk so much of trump's toxic Kool Aid worse than the ones Jim Jones gave his cult followers in the jungle of Guyana. How can a young man be so brainwashed by a dude that don't give a hoot about your existence.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Well, you should go and read The Art of The Deal if you haven't already.

I merely answered your question with the assumption that you already know a lot about Trump.

LordReed:

The reason I asked the question was so you could show in a tangible way that he indeed puts all these traits to work. As it is you are asking us to take those traits as granted and for someone like me that is not possible.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin grin grin

Oga Lucas, you are yet to answer my question o?

Lucasbalo:
As much as I want to like you, but you have drunk so much of trump's toxic Kool Aid worse than the ones Jim Jones gave his cult followers in the jungle of Guyana. How can a young man be so brainwashed by a dude that don't give a hoot about your existence.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mindfulness:

Many could be 'the best president of all times' in an environment of 'maximum cooperation'. The art is to be great without 'maximum cooperation' and despite opposition.

#politicsforbeginners

These neophytes must think Lincoln and Kennedy had maximum cooperation when they were cementing themselves as Americas greatest leaders.

Did the Obama they love to hate get maximum cooperation?

Sounds to me like they are lookin for an excuse for the failures of the deal making bullshitter - he would have succeeded if there was no opposition , conveniently forgetting the opposition is the fallout of trumps politics of division.

Welcome back.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:
grin grin grin

Oga Lucas, you are yet to answer my question o?

It is the preference of The State of New York Attorney General that he should be sued civily because there's no personal injury. The other litigants that sued Trump I guess just want their money back hence he paid $25 million. Why would a stingy in unphilanthropic billionaire part with that much money ? . Because he knew himself that he scammed all those people.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:
Well, you should go and read The Art of The Deal if you haven't already.

I merely answered your question with the assumption that you already know a lot about Trump.

Someone wrote the The Art of The Deal for trump and the guy was all over the news channels during the election berating trump for his ego. Do you truly believe most of these guys write those books they put their names on ?. Trump attention span doesn't go beyond 15 minutes and you expect him to write a book of that magnitude.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
So you are saying that the NY Attorney aided CRIME? Or are you not aware that criminal cases are usually between the accused and the state and NOT between the accused and the victim?

Lucasbalo:
It is the preference of The State of New York Attorney General that he should be sued civily because there's no personal injury. The other litigants that sued Trump I guess just want their money back hence he paid $25 million. Why would a stingy in unphilanthropic billionaire part with that much money ? . Because he knew himself that he scammed all those people.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lucasbalo:
Someone wrote the The Art of The Deal for trump and the guy was all over the news channels during the election berating trump for his ego. Do you truly believe most of these guys write those books they put their names on ?. Trump attention span doesn't go beyond 15 minutes and you expect him to write a book of that magnitude.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
oyb:

These neophytes must think Lincoln and Kennedy had maximum cooperation when they were cementing themselves as Americas greatest leaders.

Did the Obama they love to hate get maximum cooperation?

Sounds to me like they are lookin for an excuse for the failures of the deal making bullshitter - he would have succeeded if there was no opposition , conveniently forgetting the opposition is the fallout of trumps politics of division.

Welcome back.
You are absolutely right that no American presidents get maximum cooperation because America is a divided country. All a president needs to do is get a good team around you and work for all Americans regardless of their skin colors, gender, ethnicity or political affiliations. That's what makes a difference and that's why Obama got two terms and came out as one of the most loved in recent American presidential history.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:
So you are saying that the NY Attorney aided CRIME? Or are you not aware that criminal cases are usually between the accused and the state and NOT between the accused and the victim?

No, the purpose of N/Y AG is to force him to close the Fake, Unaccredited Tramp University. You are a smart guy, ask yourself why would he starts a University that doesn't have a class or accredited?. He did that because he's a scammer and he's greedy. He doesn't need the money. Let me tell you another thing about trump, 60% of those buildings bearing his name is not owned by him. The owners of the buildings just give him money so they can use his name. I doubt if you know that.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2017

And what do you think I was talking about when I mentioned he has a "high sense of value" and the ability to "monetize the American brand for all Americans"?

Lucasbalo:
No, the purpose of N/Y AG is to force him to close the Fake, Unaccredited Tramp University. You are a smart guy, ask yourself why would he starts a University that doesn't have a class or accredited?. He did that because he's a scammer and he's greedy. He doesn't need the money. Let me tell you another thing about trump, 60% of those buildings bearing his name is not owned by him. The owners of the buildings just give him money so they can use his name. I doubt if you know that.

See Lucas, it's plain stupid to call Trump a criminal when no court has ever tried let alone convicting him for a crime. Whatever your personal is your view of beef about his business models is immaterial. Trump is neither a scammer nor a criminal, but a billionare. Get usee to that please.

Or haven't you noticed that you are the only one peddling that university scam nonsense here? Do you really believe that no one else knew about the case?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
paschu:

And what do you think I was talking about when I mentioned he has a "high sense of value" and the ability to "monetize the American brand for all Americans"?

See Lucas, it's plain stupid to call Trump a criminal when no court has ever tried let alone convicting him for a crime. Whatever your personal is your view of beef about his business models is immaterial. Trump is neither a scammer nor a criminal, but a billionare. Get usee to that please.

Or haven't you noticed that you are the only one peddling that university scam nonsense here? Do you really believe that no one else knew about the case?
I am not the only one talking about the scam he was running as a University. It was a big deal during the election and the case died down when he paid $25 million. If someone promise you a car and take your money and you didn't get the car promised, what's that? Go and sleep it's after 11pm in Nigeria now. I am leaving my office now in Downtown Chicago and I am looking at Mr Scam Trump Tower with barricades all over to screen people protesting our president.

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.