Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,013 members, 7,980,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:29 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (673812 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
pchukwudi:
tongue
Which goes to prove that you have zero control over your mind.

Keep it coming human debris.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
I don't get the beef with Obama accepting $400k for a speech to Wall Street bankers. I understand he railed against the banksters during his political career, but man must chop grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
CFCman:
I don't get the beef with Obama accepting $400k for a speech to Wall Street bankers. I understand he railed against the banksters during his political career, but man must chop grin

The hypocrite must pay his fair share. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
CFCman:

Fine with me too especially those two girls going to Ivy League colleges soon. More power to Obama. After 8 years of sacrifice, he deserves all he can get. That's the American way.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Fine with me too especially those two girls going to Ivy League colleges soon. More power to Obama. After 8 years of sacrifice, he deserves all he can get. That's the American way.

Look at this gay old man sucking Obama's cock. This is the same hypocrite accusing everyone of defending billionaires and millionaires. shocked

It is the American way when a liberal does it but it is greed when a conservative wants to keep his money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Missy89:

Look at this gay old man sucking Obama's cock. This is the same hypocrite accusing everyone of defending billionaires and millionaires. shocked

It is the American way when a liberal does it but it is greed when a conservative wants to keep his money
Your mental illness is incurable . I am gay now. You are a worthless soul that's irredeemable. I am a core capitalist. I was born into it if you get my gist. An uneducated fool like you who get bailed out by Air Force is mouthing off. My wife and I pay in taxes in one year than you make in your low level military salary. Tranny piece of poo.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
edi287:

All in the past. Cut the woman some slack.

why would I? She stands for everything I despise.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Well in the US it is different no one has to work on weekends or anything after hours. All employees are to work 40hrs a week anything more than that you pay them overtime

And you actually thought that elsewhere people work for free?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Your mental illness is incurable . I am gay now. You are a worthless soul that's irredeemable. I am a core capitalist. I was born into it if you get my gist. An uneducated fool like you who get bailed out by Air Force is mouthing off. My wife and I pay in taxes in one year than you make in your low level military salary. Tranny piece of poo.

I bet you know what Obama balls taste like. Anybody who thinks a the rich (a job creator) should be entitled to keep what he makes is carrying water for greedy billionaires/millionaires, but Obama ( a career politician) deserves 400k for a speech because his kids will go to ivy league schools.

You are a simpleton grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
oyb:

Grace and class have returned to the white house.

Obviously. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

why would I? She stands for everything I despise.
You are doing God's work.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Missy89:

Is he practicing in the US and paying his 10 employees by the hour?

Do you think in Europe people work extra hours for free? grin

2 Likes

Lucasbalo:
You are doing God's work.

Of course. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely right. A Pus*y seller belongs to a Pus-★y grabber.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

Do you think in Europe people work extra hours for free? grin

Europe is not America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
In his first 100 days in office, Trump has played golf 16 times. That's like almost every second weekend but in the summer 2015 he was attacking Obama for what? For playing tennis? Noooooo. golf! grin That's the height of hypocrisy. grin

You can vote Republican but to defend Trump is something else entirely. undecided

In his last interview he said he was missing his old life and that he did not enjoy life in the white house. Some of us knew the job was too big for this re.tard. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Missy89:

I bet you know what Obama balls taste like. Anybody who thinks a the rich (a job creator) should be entitled to keep what he makes is carrying water for greedy billionaires/millionaires, but Obama ( a career politician) deserves 400k for a speech because his kids will go to ivy league schools.

You are a simpleton grin
I know what it is to send kids to private college . I repeat , I was born into Capitalism unlike you that hunger drove to America. To repeat what I said, my wife and I pay more in taxes to Uncle Sam not talking about CGT than you earn in a year. Go and Fvck yourself you faceless tranny.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Missy89:

You are a simpleton grin

Really?

And who is going to pay for schools, hospitals, roads and other infrastructure projects if not the tax payer?

And you call someone a simpleton. Unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Missy89:

Europe is not America.

Who said Europe was America?

You were the one who thought in Europe people work extra hours for free. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Have Republicans already cleaned up the mess they created in Iraq on the pretense that Hussein had weapons of mass destruction?
And where is Trump's wall and the money for it? grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I know what it is to send kids to private college . I repeat , I was born into Capitalism unlike you that hunger drove to America. To repeat what I said, my wife and I pay more in taxes to Uncle Sam not talking about CGT than you earn in a year. Go and Fvck yourself you faceless tranny.

Old man riding Obama's cock. He was a millionaire before he became president. Obama's kids are not the only one entitled ivy league schools. His cock is so deep down your throat you cant think clearly anymore.

Why do you think Obama deserves 400k for a speech and hard working rich individuals should not keep most of what they earn? They have kids too don't they?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Missy89:

Old man riding Obama's cock. He was a millionaire before he became president. Obama's kids are not the only one entitled ivy league schools. His cock is so deep down your throat you cant think clearly anymore.

Why do you think Obama deserves 400k for a speech and hard working rich individuals should not keep most of what they earn? They have kids too don't they?

do you pay for the speech or the tax payer?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

Who said Europe was America?

You were the one who thought in Europe people work extra hours for free. grin grin grin

You are the one comparing your husband's practice in Europe to someone else firm in America and expecting the same outcome. And i really hope you answer the question. Is he paying them by the hour?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

do you pay for the speech or the tax payer?

I don't understand your question
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Missy89:

I don't understand your question

I am not surprised.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Missy89:

You are the one comparing your husband's practice in Europe to someone else firm in America and expecting the same outcome. And i really hope you answer the question. Is he paying them by the hour?

No, per second.

What a question.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

I am not surprised.

I dont speak gibberish.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Missy89:

I dont speak gibberish.

And yet you make no sense.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

And yet you make no sense.

Oh really? read your posts.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Missy89:

The hypocrite must pay his fair share. grin

He will pay his fair share cheesy
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Missy89:

Oh really? read your posts.

I have been reading, admiring and loving them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Missy89:

Tranny blowhard. I am more of a Capitalist than you will ever be in your life. It takes a lot of money to send kids to colleges and I know that's foreign to you. Moan all you want Obama just get another $400.000 from another Wall Street Firm. After 8 years of your service, you are still miserable. God will cure you of your affliction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.