Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,122 members, 7,960,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (670742 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:12am On Apr 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lukuleke adodi the first of Chicago land weren't you in Nigeria last December for 4 weeks? You're now going to Nigeria again in June

At the end of the year the foolish idiot will want govt to take taxes from those who worked 365days a year no break no vacation to make their millions to feed his broke ass

Oponu
Poverty inbred. It's your money I am using to pay for two girls at a Jesuit Catholic College. Brain dwarf. My wife and I pay in taxes kn one year than what you make in a year doing odd jobs all over America. That's why I can send my girls to private colleges unlike you and your worthless tranny. Whenever you are in Chicagoland , Holla at me and I will see how gutsy you are. A faceless and gutless loser forming superman on nairaland .
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:12am On Apr 29, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Didn't someone called you Dapo werrey. That name fits you perfectly well.

Lukuleke adodi 1 of Chicago land

Jobless mofo living on his wife's income and whining about millionaires.

Millionaires sit down think and tend to their business not gallivant to Nigeria every other month

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Poverty inbred. It's your money I am using to pay for two girls at a Jesuit Catholic College. Brain dwarf. My wife and I pay in taxes kn one year than what you make in a year doing odd jobs all over America. That's why I can send my girls to private colleges unlike you and your worthless tranny. Whenever you are in Chicagoland , Holla at me and I will see how gutsy you are. A faceless and gutless loser forming superman on nairaland .

Luku stop lying. It's your wife who makes the money you are nothing but a low life sperm drinking piece of shit.

Your wife is the one paying your daughters fees thou just leech on them. Stop lying that you file taxes your wife claims you as a dependent

Luku adodi

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:17am On Apr 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lukuleke adodi 1 of Chicago land

Jobless mofo living on his wife's income and whining about millionaires.

Millionaires sit down think and tend to their business not gallivant to Nigeria every other month
Dayo werrey, what a befitting name for a mental dwarf. You will die off in your lonely abode and the smell of your corpse will alert your neighbors that you are dead. Lone wolf living improverished life. Let me enjoy my Bulls Game.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:20am On Apr 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Luku stop lying. It's your wife who makes the money you are nothing but a low life sperm drinking piece of shit.

Your wife is the one paying your daughters fees thou just leech on them. Stop lying that you file taxes your wife claims you as a dependent

Luku adodi
Wifey and I pay in taxes more than you earned in a year. That's how o can afford to send those girls to Jesuit Catholic Colleges. I can feed you too on my earnings and I won't miss a bit.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Wifey and I pay in taxes more than you earned in a year. That's how o can afford to send those girls to Jesuit Catholic Colleges. I can feed you too on my earnings and I won't miss a bit.

Luku stop lying. Its your wife who makes the money you are just a low life loser won goes from Bolat to Qaato to any African restaurant to drink cheap beer after stealing your wife's money

God bless that woman who put up with a piece of shiit like you

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:27am On Apr 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Luku stop lying. Its your wife who makes the money you are just a low life loser won goes from Bolat to Qaato to any African restaurant to drink cheap beer after stealing your wife's money

God bless that woman who put up with a piece of shiit like you
You are just as mentally disturbed as I thought . I don't even drink. Never drink in my life and now you are telling me I go to some Nigerian Restaurants in Chicago to drink. You need to go to your village for spiritual cleansings because you will always be a loner and a bum in America. Thank God my wife is not complaining after 20 + years of marital bliss. Unlike your trump, I don't cheat on the love of my life too.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:38am On Apr 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Luku adodi
Wife claiming a grown up man as dependent ?. Fool, it shows how much you know about taxes in America. Dayo werrey.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are just as mentally disturbed as I thought . I don't even drink. Never drink in my life and now you are telling me I go to some Nigerian Restaurants in Chicago to drink. You need to go to your village for spiritual cleansings because you will always be a loner and a bum in America. Thank God my wife is not complaining after 20 + years of marital bliss. Unlike your trump, I don't cheat on the love of my life too.

You don't cheat on your wife yet you're sending unsolicited email to female on the forum and sneaking to Nigeria every 3 months to sleep with those village girls

Luku arindin nie

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:48am On Apr 29, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Wife claiming a grown up man as dependent ?. Fool, it shows how much you know about taxes in America. Dayo werrey.

That shows you're a household economic liability. Your wife feeds and clothe you yet you go around fellating other men
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:48am On Apr 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

You don't cheat on your wife yet you're sending unsolicited email to female on the forum and sneaking to Nigeria every 3 months to sleep with those village girls

Luku arindin nie
You are really a pitiful idiot. Have a gig in South Africa for few weeks and I will take advantage of that to visit my lovely parents. Why would I cheat ?. If I can hold my marriage for over 20 years , do you think I want to throw it away like trump. You will never know what it means to marry your childhood sweet heart and a love of your life. You accused me of being Ijebu which I am not. You said I drink at some Nigerian restaurants but I never tasted alcohol in my life . You said I am gay, I guess you know me better than me. What this tells me is that you are truly Dapo werrey.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:10am On Apr 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

That shows you're a household economic liability. Your wife feeds and clothe you yet you go around fellating other men
Boston Celtics is doing a job on my beloved Chicago Bulls that's why I am not even paying Dayo werrey any attention. You are still going to be a poor lonely man doing odd jobs all over US. I am not the cause of your woes. Maybe, one day you can gather enough funds to travel to your village and the witches in your compound will help you out.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Nigeria's Propaganda minister Lie Mohammed publicly puts Nigerians to shame claiming Senegal has the best Jollof Rice. If I was Buhari, I'd fire that guy, such an international embarrassment to Nigerians grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2017
ValerianSteel:
Nigeria's Propaganda minister Lie Mohammed publicly puts Nigerians to shame claiming Senegal has the best Jollof Rice. If I was Buhari, I'd fire that guy, such an international embarrassment to Nigerians grin grin grin grin

They have no other problems. grin undecided
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by pchukwudi: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2017
I think it's a major waste of energy dignifying that cuck with any attention or response.

In another thread he claimed to belong to a Penticostal denomination, yet in here he claims he's training her kids in a Catholic college.

What a cuckful waste of monica. angry

raumdeuter:

Luku adodi

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2017
pchukwudi:
I think it's a major waste of energy dignifying that cuck with any attention or response.

In another thread he claimed to belong to a Penticostal denomination, yet in here he claims he's training her kids in a Catholic college.

Rich coming from the insane in-house senile consevaidiot, the man is better than you and all the wretched members of your household in the hellhole you are born, live and will die in. Don't idiiiiiiots like you, have mosquitoes and power outage to worry about.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
pchukwudi:

You are a piece of garbage. Yes, I am a pentecostal but my wife and I chose to give our children Catholic education because that's what my parents gave to my siblings and I. What about that you cannot get through your brain that has been vaporized by hunger. A guy who can barely eats twice a day. May you die in hunger like your forbears did in your hellish village. Nothing good will ever come out of your poverty induced soul.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Rich coming from the insane in-house senile consevaidiot, the man is better than you and all the wretched members of your household in the hellhole you are born, live and will die in. Don't idiiiiiiots like you, have mosquitoes and power outage to worry about.
Don't mind that worthless village goat pachukwufool, thats a guy that eats Garri for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A useless goat that's not even useful in his worthless unlit mosquitoes and rats infested village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by vedaxcool(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
ValerianSteel:

Obviously trump stewpidity is beginning to afflict you. .. who sacks someone because of his preference of Jollof rice? Off course Richard Quest had come out to say Lai misunderstood his question as asking what is the origin of Jollof rice. ..but Jollof business shouldn't be taken soo seriously.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by vedaxcool(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
The damned ones

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Village of the damned. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mindfulness:
Village of the damned. grin

You damn right.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
vedaxcool:

Obviously trump stewpidity is beginning to afflict you. .. who sacks someone because of his preference of Jollof rice? Off course Richard Quest had come out to say Lai misunderstood his question as asking what is the origin of Jollof rice. ..but Jollof business shouldn't be taken soo seriously.
Take it easy on my Buddy. He's a good guy. Lol.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by vedaxcool(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Take it easy on my Buddy. He's a good guy. Lol.

Valarian is cool buuut trump negative influence can send any good guy to the rails. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
vedaxcool:

Valarian is cool buuut trump negative influence can send any good guy to the rails. grin
Yes, trump is so conning, I almost fell for his scam on Tax proposal too.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:52am On Apr 30, 2017
vedaxcool:

C'mon that was humor. You didn't take that seriously did you? I doubt Buhari even knows there's a Jollof war cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2017
US first-quarter growth weakest in three years, as consumer spending falters

I don't remember Donald taking credit for this in the same way that he did for the latest employment figures.

Neither of which, of course, has anything to do with anything he has done in the last 100 days.

grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2017
The wall, a beautiful wall an amazing wall yer gonna love that wall, it's such a great wall, it's already there yer know, you can't see it because the fake news won't let you, but believe me it is there, and I've ordered the army to shoot anyone who says it isnt' My name is Donald Trump I am 70 years old totally insane and I'm President, good night God bless America and sleep well.

grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Mindfulness:
US first-quarter growth weakest in three years, as consumer spending falters

I don't remember Donald taking credit for this in the same way that he did for the latest employment figures.

Neither of which, of course, has anything to do with anything he has done in the last 100 days.

Fake news yo grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2017
oyb:

Fake news yo grin

As fake as Melania's boobs? grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2017
@paschu

What do you make of Trump's statement: " I am a nationalist and a globalist. I am both."?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2017
oyb:

Fake news yo grin

Read beyond the headlines

Reuters : U.S. first quarter growth weakest in three years as consumer spending falters

Same article said this:

The pedestrian first-quarter growth pace is, however, not a true picture of the economy's health. Wage growth in the first quarter was the fastest in 10 years as the labor market nears full employment and business investment on equipment was the strongest since the third quarter of 2015.

Also underscoring the economy's underlying strength, consumer and business confidence are near multi-year highs. First-quarter GDP tends to underperform because of difficulties with the calculation of data that the government has acknowledged and is working to rectify.

In a separate report on Friday, the Labor Department said private sector wages jumped 0.9 percent in the first quarter, the largest increase in a 10 years, after rising 0.5 percent in the fourth quarter.

Investment in home building increased for a second quarter while rising exports narrowed the trade deficit.

FAKE NEWS cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.