Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (662116 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. All those you mentioned are confirmed racists. Joe Walsh was my congressman before we kicked him out after one term. The Republican Party are full of haters and KKK members not to talk of Brownshirts. That's why they will never smell the White House in a long time.

I live in the country of the brownshirt, the rhetoric from the GOP scared the shit of em too. I don't know what the world is turning into with never do wells like tramp, Marie le pen, Boris and farage plus the low life frau apfel and the afd thugs here. They receive a public blacklash of late, when one of their party chieftain said on national television that Jerome boateng might be a good football but no German wanna have him as a neighbor. The whole country poured pent up venom on the party of losers after that statement.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I think my guess is Julian Castro.
Though she could pick literally anybody at this point with Trump's disastrous VP choice but Julian is a terrible choice for VP in this election year.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lol, she should have taken some classes all the while to polish herself. Also she should come out and say good thing about the first lady and her admiration for her.

Lucasbalo:
You mean the speech that was plagiarised. Almost exact speech Michelle Obama gave 8 years ago.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Missy89:

I cant remember saying there are no southern whites on welfare so what point are you trying to make here exactly?

At least their "racist" party advocates for personal responsibility while urs encourage race baiting and brainwashing blacks to keep blaming the system.

How come most black african immigrants make it in the same system?

Explain to me why African immigrants are more educated and are earning 30% more than a native born black

Explain to me why african immigrants are more likley to hold a college degree and very unlikely to be on welfare.

How come the racists in the republican party havent managed to hold down African immigrants?
Your arguement is pathetic Missy.Same can be said of white immigrants too.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Oh no your argument is actually the pathethic one. If you believe the republican party is anti black and hate people because they are on welfare and it is the party against the poor. Why do poor immigrant that are black make it in the same environment they find themselves as their black counterpart?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 20, 2016
Donald J Trump is officially nominated for President of the United States at 4:13pm PT!!

Congrats to the Donald!!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:59am On Jul 20, 2016
In Chris Christie's voice is Hilary Clinton guilty or not guilty? The answer is obvious.

He mentioned how Clinton inaction helped Boko Haram.

Governor Christie is really a wicked puncher, straight to the point, Trump needs him in his rallies.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 20, 2016

BekeeBuAgbara:
In Chris Christie's voice is Hilary Clinton guilty or not guilty? The answer is obvious.

He mentioned how Clinton inaction helped Boko Haram.

Governor Christie is really a wicked puncher, straight to the point.

He absolutely tore Secretary Clinton to shreds!!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:52am On Jul 20, 2016
CFCman:

You can say that again. It seems you're just a Democrat not part of Liberal bullies i see on this your thread.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:11am On Jul 20, 2016
Ted Cruz will speak at the covention tomorrow unlike the host governor John Kasich who decided not to attend.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:38am On Jul 20, 2016
Missy89:

Oh no your argument is actually the pathethic one. If you believe the republican party is anti black and hate people because they are on welfare and it is the party against the poor. Why do poor immigrant that are black make it in the same environment they find themselves as their black counterpart?

Are you trying to say in a general sense we have African immigrants outperforming native black Americans in every spheres of life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:19am On Jul 20, 2016
uniklinkum:

I live in the country of the brownshirt, the rhetoric from the GOP scared the shit of em too. I don't know what the world is turning into with never do wells like tramp, Marie le pen, Boris and farage plus the low life frau apfel and the afd thugs here. They receive a public blacklash of late, when one of their party chieftain said on national television that Jerome boateng might be a good football but no German wanna have him as a neighbor. The whole country poured pent up venom on the party of losers after that statement.
I read the stuff about Boateng and was surprised. Thats what Tramp wants to bring to America but people of good conscience will resist him. AMERICA IS TOO DIVERSE TO ELECT A CONFIRMED RACIST AS A PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Are you trying to say in a general sense we have African immigrants outperforming native black Americans in every spheres of life.
I tell you some people are just full of hatred. I have never seen the kind of self hating like this in my life. Some things are just unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
You can say that again. It seems you're just a Democrat not part of Liberal bullies i see on this your thread.
There are no liberal bullies here. It's called First Amendment. That might be strange to you but we Americans are aware of it. No one stops anyone from airing their views.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2016
CFCman:

No CFCman, Christie didn't tear Hillary apart. The fact checker determined most of it are complete fabrications.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Your friend obsession is denigrating people that looks like her. The house negro gets a pat on the back from the Masters.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Though she could pick literally anybody at this point with Trump's disastrous VP choice but Julian is a terrible choice for VP in this election year.
Tell me why Julian is a bad choice ?. I like his youthfulness and congressional experience plus he's well liked in the Latino communities. I want Tramp to get less than 10% of Latino votes and the victory is sealed for us since Mr Bigot won't get more than 2% of African American votes.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
No CFCman, Christie didn't tear Hillary apart. The fact checker determined most of it are complete fabrications.
CNN did some fact-checking and confirmed that most of what Christie accused her of doing werent accurate.

But, as a delicious shaki to Republicans, Christie's speech was effective in further maligning Hillary.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2016
CFCman:

CNN did some fact-checking and confirmed that most of what Christie accused her of doing werent accurate.

But, as a delicious shaki to Republicans, Christie's speech was effective in further maligning Hillary.
Most of what he said was debunked by fact checkers. Christie is about to be indicted for bridge gate in NJ. He's the last person to question anyone's ethics. The people humming Amen to his speech are not going to vote for Hillary anyway. So it's not a big deal. Our convention comes up next week in the city of Brotherly Love and you will see montages of Audios and videos of Tramp himself spitting out vile and unprintable words. It won't be a clown show like the one we are witnessing now in Cleveland.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Most of what he said was debunked by fact checkers. Christie is about to be indicted for bridge gate in NJ. He's the last person to question anyone's ethics. The people humming Amen to his speech are not going to vote for Hillary anyway. So it's not a big deal. Our convention comes up next week in the city of Brotherly Love and you will see montages of Audios and videos of Tramp himself spitting out vile and unprintable words. It won't be a clown show like the one we are witnessing now in Cleveland.

I tried watching the Cleveland shenanigan yesterday and it lived up to the expectations of hate and and what we expected. The downside was the blocked brain uncle Sam's called up to speak against the blm movement. Nytime guys have it on good authority that oga tampon is mad at the plagiarism scandal by his imported bimbo. Funny enough there only campaign slogan is how to abuse Hillary and Obama, forgetting there useless party got the country to this mess with all the Bush era lunacy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2016
uniklinkum:

I tried watching the Cleveland shenanigan yesterday and it lived up to the expectations of hate and and what we expected. The downside was the blocked brain uncle Sam's called up to speak against the blm movement. Nytime guys have it on good authority that oga tampon is mad at the plagiarism scandal by his imported bimbo. Funny enough there only campaign slogan is how to abuse Hillary and Obama, forgetting there useless party got the country to this mess with all the Bush era lunacy.
Spot on buddy. The party of hate is spewing hatred all over the country. I will challenge any Tramp backer to place a friendly bet of $1k to any charity of their choice that their candidate will lose in a landslide on November 8. It's a friendly wager and an open challenge. Any taker. I hope the Trampy lapdogs put up or shut up. Talking about Bush who was the last Republican President. His last year in office, America was losing more than 7000.000 jobs a month and obama came and correct it with more than 80 weeks of consecutive job gains of which last month was over 250.000 jobs. Bush unemployment was 10% when he left office, now it's 4.7%. Consumer confidence with Bush was 12% now with Obama is 85%. American car companies almost went bankrupt during Bush presidency, now they are all booming. The know nothing bozos will mouth off about things that they know nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2016
ValerianSteel:

According to every research they do. They are even outperforming whites in some areas. They are less likely to be poor or be on welfare and are likley to hold college degrees and earn 30% more than native born blacks. This also includes blacks from the Caribbean

If your party is fighting for blacks because they are victims, How come other blacks are outperforming them even thou they have more obstacles in the system like accents, mostly poor socio economic background etc?

Explain that to me.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2016
uniklinkum:

Isnt it interesting thou that Trump is a misogynist but leftists can call his wife a bimbo and they are not?

Isnt it interesting that Trump is a racist and hate immigrants but leftists can call his immmigrant wife "imported" but they are tolerant.

That is very progressive of you.

Your party is going to have micheal Brown's mother on the podium even thou the doj investigation shows that the hands up dont shoot mantra was a lie. What do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Donald J. Trump

THANK YOU AMERICA! WE DID IT! What a way to secure the nomination- with my kids putting US ALL over the top with New York! I love you Ivanka, Tiffany, Don Jr., and Eric!!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2016
Donald J. Trump

Proud of you Donald Trump Jr. - you were great! Keep up the incredible work at the Trump Org. Because of you, Ivanka, Eric, and Tiffany - I have this opportunity to give back. It is time to MAKE AMERICA SAFE AND GREAT AGAIN!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2016
Donald J. Trump

"We are going to elect Donald Trump President and turn this country around. We need strong leadership!"
- Bob Dole
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2016
Donald J. Trump

I've created tens of thousands of jobs and I'm really good at it. As President, I WILL get America back to work! ‪#‎MakeAmericaWorkAgain‬

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2016
Missy89:

Isnt it interesting thou that Trump is a misogynist but leftists can call his wife a bimbo and they are not?

Isnt it interesting that Trump is a racist and hate immigrants but leftists can call his immmigrant wife "imported" but they are tolerant.

That is very progressive of you.

Your party is going to have micheal Brown's mother on the podium even thou the doj investigation shows that the hands up dont shoot mantra was a lie. What do you think?

Only a Bimbo would outrightly copy another person speech without reference sorry ain't gat apologies for that. We call his wife immigrant to show him and people like him there gaddem hypocrisy, on one hand blows hot air on how to block the borders and dissallow immigrants when he has a long history of bedding immigrants.
Wow when did the doj and other department start giving fair reports in police vs black people issues?? Aunty jemima try harder, when you can bring cases of police vs black folks case pursued to a logic conclusion, maybe then I will indulge you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2016
stanech:
Donald J. Trump

I've created tens of thousands of jobs and I'm really good at it. As President, I WILL get America back to work! ‪#‎MakeAmericaWorkAgain‬

Like using immigrants as cheap labor, and throwing out blacks and hispanic workers in executive lodges.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Tell me why Julian is a bad choice ?. I like his youthfulness and congressional experience plus he's well liked in the Latino communities. I want Tramp to get less than 10% of Latino votes and the victory is sealed for us since Mr Bigot won't get more than 2% of African American votes.
He doesn't have congressional experience.He was San Antonio Mayor till he joined Obama's cabinet.We have the Latino and African American votes locked,we need to cut into Trump's lead with white American males.It's either going to be Kaine to get those votes or Elizabeth to pull millenials and women completely away from Trump,that way we won't need to sweat much on white males as long as we have a sizable amount from them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2016
Missy89:

According to every research they do. They are even outperforming whites in some areas. They are less likely to be poor or be on welfare and are likley to hold college degrees and earn 30% more than native born blacks. This also includes blacks from the Caribbean

If your party is fighting for blacks because they are victims, How come other blacks are outperforming them even thou they have more obstacles in the system like accents, mostly poor socio economic background etc?

Explain that to me.

Do you acknowledge that black Americans are victims of economic inequality and the system doesn't work well for them.Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Your friend obsession is denigrating people that looks like her. The house negro gets a pat on the back from the Masters.
grin grin grin ROTFLMAO grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.