Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:43 PM

Careerpingger: Directory With Over 250 Nigerian Courses Details By A Nairalander - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Careerpingger: Directory With Over 250 Nigerian Courses Details By A Nairalander (1320 Views)

JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTME… See Full Details / What You Need To Know About Law Courses (civil Law)- Careerpingger / Full List Of COURSES Offered By FUNAAB- Careerpingger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Careerpingger: Directory With Over 250 Nigerian Courses Details By A Nairalander by CareerPingger: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Am happy to post this to help my readers discover a new online platform to get qualified guide on career decision making. Career Pingger is a great website filling the needs of education and positioning the youth to be a global market product(s) in the present Nigeria .

What is Career Pingger?

It is an online career directory that goes beyond just a directory but a non-negligible tools to career decision making for youths in Nigeria and beyond.

It has a list and explanation detailing job description and opportunities for employment for most of the courses offered in the Nigerian institutions of higher learning with a view to making the student marketable in the global village. I guess quite a number will be shocked at the number of courses and career option available in Nigeria and beyond for anyone to decide on as career.

Honestly I also, am of the opinion that some courses are not marketable in the present day Nigeria, this helps the student to see before hand and not just take any course to add to the number of university student and later be adding to the statistics of the labour market whereas there are some quite silent courses that are making cool cash and presentable as a career.

Is Career Pingger only about Higher Institution Courses/Careers?

No!, it covers VOCATIONALS. A different touch of seeing beyond the normal higher institution learning into vocations where the individual can early enough decide to be self employed instead of looking for jobs as practically demonstrated in the immigration interview saga (if you don’t understand google to check the how graduates lost their lifes in battle for job interview in Nigeria).

Though still in its developmental stage with over 250 courses and still counting, it has the potentials of informing and educating an upcoming generation.

Love it, But can anyone contribute to the platform?

Yes, anyone can. If you have a story to share of your exploits in a chosen field or you have someone whose story can motivate, do well to link them to the administrators through careerpingger @ gmail. com and help to inspire a generation.

How can I visit Career Pingger Website?

To visit go to www.careerpingger.com .Please comment on your observation and suggestion for future improvement about the Career Pingger portal below this post.

NOTE: The platform is in need of sponsors/advertisers to empower us to reach-out to the new coming generations to reduce level of wrong course selection rampant in Nigeria. To become our sponsor Contact +234 7 0 6 6 0 5 2 2 8 !

Thanks!

CareerPingger Team
www.careerpingger.com

(1) (Reply)

Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. / Reference Letter From A Community Leader Of My LGA / LESSON : How LOST PEN Can Lead to Death. See Full Logic Behind It !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.