Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,304 members, 7,950,563 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Where Is God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is God? (4069 Views)

Is GOD GOOD TO YOU THIS YEAR / Where In The Bible Did Jesus Mentioned He Is God / Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is God? by gatiano(m): 12:46am On Dec 07, 2014
every atom or matter is always in motions, the electrons, protons and neutrons in an atom is in motion, your body is a compound of atoms. we are a pieces of atom combined together through a force of attraction, thus thoughts have motions and speed. reason why it is said that merely thinking about something bad without actual deeds is a sin. thought from the mind, will eventually materialize. well it might take 1000 years, but it will materialize absolutely. thought is said to travel at the speed of 24 billion miles per second, can you imagine that speed? there are electrical impulses in our brains with frequecies, just like a radio. you have yours, i have mine, even Jesus had his and he was able to use it to either get messages or send messages. This frequencies, GOD can tap into it, into everyman's frequencies. where and how do you think pastors and wollies get their messages? but most if not all can't reply. this way GOD is present.
Are you a righteous person? are you sincere with yourself and love what and who you are? do you eat as GOD as told you to eat? you may not be perfect , cos i'm not but it is possible to be though. Then if you are, GOD resides Live in you. not by your side or in front, NO, HE is directly in you. HE sees what you see. so infact, HE sees everything and hears it all, and knows exactly what is in our minds before we spill it out. Thus before the Lord's prayer, Jesus said that GOD already hears it before we say it (not exact quote).
Mrval20:

Mathematically? I don't need mathematical proof to believe He's omnipresent.
Anywaay, I'm willing to be your student tonight.
Re: Where Is God? by Mrval20(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2014
gatiano:
every atom or matter is always in motions, the electrons, protons and neutrons in an atom is in motion, your body is a compound of atoms. we are a pieces of atom combined together through a force of attraction, thus thoughts have motions and speed. reason why it is said that merely thinking about something bad without actual deeds is a sin. thought from the mind, will eventually materialize. well it might take 1000 years, but it will materialize absolutely. thought is said to travel at the speed of 24 billion miles per second, can you imagine that speed? there are electrical impulses in our brains with frequecies, just like a radio. you have yours, i have mine, even Jesus had his and he was able to use it to either get messages or send messages. This frequencies, GOD can tap into it, into everyman's frequencies. where and how do you think pastors and wollies get their messages? but most if not all can't reply. this way GOD is present.
Are you a righteous person? are you sincere with yourself and love what and who you are? do you eat as GOD as told you to eat? you may not be perfect , cos i'm not but it is possible to be though. Then if you are, GOD resides Live in you. not by your side or in front, NO, HE is directly in you. HE sees what you see. so infact, HE sees everything and hears it all, and knows exactly what is in our minds before we spill it out. Thus before the Lord's prayer, Jesus said that GOD already hears it before we say it (not exact quote).
I'm thrilled! Thanks a lot for the explanation.
Re: Where Is God? by macof(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2015
PastorAIO:

Okay, I must have misunderstood you. I thought you were implying that not knowing God's location suggests that God may not exist.

So you are really saying that you don't think Christians know God as well as they presume because they don't know his location. I don't think many christians will disagree with you. Our knowledge of God is limited. That's a fact, and one that I'm comfortable with.

No, am saying Christians don't know their God at all

throughout this thread we have seen complete misinformation nd ignorance over the issue of the Bible god's location by his own servants

it all boils down to a lack of true spirituality in christianity and how the Bible is more a cartoon tale than spiritual knowledge

1 Like

Re: Where Is God? by absoluteSuccess: 6:20am On Sep 12, 2022
macof:
I have seen many Christians argue that God is a spirit and so he resides in the spirit realm

Some say he is in heaven, heaven which is in outter space, like we see in the Bible all reference to heaven points to somewhere in the sky

Others say he is everywhere, as the omnipresent god which he is

Where exactly does God reside, where is he right now?

The Yoruba name or title for God is Olodumare, O (personalty) lo (to which pertains) du (struggling) ma (processing) re (continuum): One To Whom Continuity Struggling pertains.

Another variation help us to access what the above Yoruba title implies: Eledua: The one who strives to protect existence. Meaning, God works, in fact He's Olorun: The Consuming, The Owner of space.

He's God by the works of His hands, not by the "throne in the sky" mentality you carry around that makes you a rebellious psychopath, who hates to have anything above himself that can't be seen.

He has exposed you several times to me in your tireless antics and efforts to kill me and get away with it. He is in the wondrous things He does. His nature is manifested in His work.

If He can do that without being seen, I don't need to see Him before believing in Him. We believe Him because we have the sense of perception that you lack.

We believe in Him because all around us is book of creation we can read, that the universe works, hence science can work on the principles that establish the universe.

We can't circumvent the confines of man to describe the wholeness of God, like would an endoplasmic intelligence, the ectoplasm sorroundings of it's host.

However, we know that the universe is sustain by the infallible principles beyond the wisdom of man. That principle as a whole is uninterested in man to work.

It only needs man to survive by adapting himself or perish. So keep looking for Him till you die. You might find Him in one of the experience of hunting for the lives of others that believe in Him.

Don't be discouraged.

https://www.nairaland.com/6799438/macof-after-life/4#up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is God In The Game Of Football? / Why Is Jesus Painted White In Nigerian Churches?? / There Shall Be No War In Nigeria. Prayer Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.