Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region (12207 Views)

Ebola-hit Sierra Leone Declares State Of Emergency / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
igbo2011:

I agree I don't like either Britain or France. We need to get off both and have self determination.

Self determination is too late.
The world is global now and besides Africa is not even united. Heck Nigeria is not united. So what are you self determining (permit me to use that word) if the very existence as a nation is Inchoate and shaky?
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by igbo2011(m): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
ebdib:

Self determination is too late.
The world is global now and besides Africa is not even united. Heck Nigeria is not united. So what are you self determining (permit me to use that word) if the very existence as a nation is Inchoate and shaky?

The world is global but North Korea is more self sufficient than Nigeria and we are talking about globalization? Nigerians can do everything that othr countries can do, we don't need anyone. What is the point of school if we go to foreigners for everything?
Re: Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region by igbo2011(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Alimosho: LASG Dismisses Rumored Cases In Gowon Estate / Adam's Desire! Does It Realy Work? / Permanent Cure For Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.