Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:29 AM

Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us (1829 Views)

Girl Caught His Boyfriend Cheating. Pics. / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by mukailasule(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2014

Sometime last year, I asked my boyfriend to come home so I could introduce him to my mother. He came and they met. Just recently, he confessed that since that time, he has been meeting my mum and in fact, they have been intimate.

Simply he has been cheating on me with my mum. Now she is pregnant with his child, a revelation that came after I discovered that I am also pregnant.
This has really shaken and disturbed me. I did not know that the two people I love and care for the most can do this to me. I am depressed and don’t know how to deal with this. I also don’t know how to handle either of them. Please advice, I am troubled
{Mercy}

for more http://mukailife..com/2014/11/boyfriend-cheating-on-me-with-mum-and.html
Re: Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by iceberylin(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pele embarassed
Re: Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by Fabdedon(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:
Pele embarassed
shit u first me again
Re: Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by iceberylin(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
Fabdedon:
shit u first me again
Pray harder cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Disadvantage of single parenting 1
Re: Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by MisterLongman(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Story for the evil spirits

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by benuejosh: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
i actually didnt read what you wrote coz i wanted to say.. see Gobe.
Re: Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Even spambot knows this story is a bleeping lie
Re: Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by Tonydeeb(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ehya...pele...ndo
Re: Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by japhmanuel: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Story for the idols
Re: Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by tayoxx(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
You dey lie
Re: Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by 100Cents: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
mukailasule:

Sometime last year, I asked my boyfriend to come home so I could introduce him to my mother. He came and they met. Just recently, he confessed that since that time, he has been meeting my mum and in fact, they have been intimate.

Simply he has been cheating on me with my mum. Now she is pregnant with his child, a revelation that came after I discovered that I am also pregnant.
This has really shaken and disturbed me. I did not know that the two people I love and care for the most can do this to me. I am depressed and don’t know how to deal with this. I also don’t know how to handle either of them. Please advice, I am troubled
{Mercy}

for more http://mukailife..com/2014/11/boyfriend-cheating-on-me-with-mum-and.html

Have you cum to a conclusion to release both of them ? Period !
Re: Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hope this is not nollywood movie. ...besides how old are u and ur mother. ....

Picture of ur mother with the pregnancy or I don't believe u
Re: Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by akinsadeez(m): 2:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Very vague story. Act one Scene two grin

So the baby of the Mother will be an uncle /aunt to the baby of the girl while at the same being a step brother/sister to the same baby undecided
Re: Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by qadeerkug(m): 6:22am On Nov 30, 2014
MisterLongman:
Story for the evil spirits
buhahahaha grin
Re: Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2014
Abeg wu get BB passport charger

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Single Mothers So Desperate And Dishonest? / Is It Right? / If Your Matured, Please Read This. For Adults Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.