Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,949 members, 7,922,344 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session - Education (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session (406141 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by FolabiCash: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2015
KHEETY:
wasnt enlisted..tho nd pls aw many month z d pds programme nd aw sure z d admissn afta form payment wit distnctn in o'levels
Wow, that's sad. Sorry bruhh. It's officially a 9 months program but yu may end up spending just 8months tho, it varies but can never be more than the 9 months. Bruhh, yur admission is sure, just prepare for the entrance exam.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by eitsei(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2015
it's so sad futa uses 50% as thr minimum cut off mark for change of course...I av lot of friends who didn't meet up wt it
I think av said it here b4 that futa has nothing to do with d aggregate score but only d post utme score, I think av somehow been vindicated nw....
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by FolabiCash: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2015
Guys, 2770 candidates for COC? Please pray and choose the courses that tally with your O'level results and your jamb subjects combination. Cos this number of the candidates is quite huge
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by oluseyerichard: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2015
FolabiCash:

Wow, that's sad. Sorry bruhh. It's officially a 9 months program but yu may end up spending just 8months tho, it varies but can never be more than the 9 months. Bruhh, yur admission is sure, just prepare for the entrance exam.

BUT PLEASE SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT D ENTRANCE EXAM IS NOT COMPULSORY, THAT THEY DIDN'T EVEN SEE THEIR RESULT LAST YEAR
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by oluseyerichard: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2015
FolabiCash:
Guys, 2770 candidates for COC? Please pray and choose the courses that tally with your O'level results and your jamb subjects combination. Cos this number of the candidates is quite huge

FUTA JUST WAN GENERATE MONEY FROM IT NI JAWE, I'M SURE THEY MIGHT NOT ADMIT MORE THAN 1,500 OR EVEN LESS....
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by FolabiCash: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2015
eitsei:
it's so sad futa uses 50% as thr minimum cut off mark for change of course...I av lot of friends who didn't meet up wt it
I think av said it here b4 that futa has nothing to do with d aggregate score but only d post utme score, I think av somehow been vindicated nw....
You've not been vindicated, you're still confused. Firstly, Futa uses the post utme score to know the ones fit for admission I.e if yu don't have above 50% in your post utme you're not going to be admitted , then your aggregate of post utme and jamb scores is used to give people their courses. So the ones on this coc are ones that their aggregate of post utme and jamb didn't meet up with their course cut off
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by FolabiCash: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2015
oluseyerichard:

BUT PLEASE SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT D ENTRANCE EXAM IS NOT COMPULSORY, THAT THEY DIDN'T EVEN SEE THEIR RESULT LAST YEAR
Yup, we didn't see our results last year, but that's last year bruhh. Even though they'll admit every body, it's advisable you prepare for the entrance exam to avoid stories that touch and also be able to get the course yu really want
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by FolabiCash: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2015
oluseyerichard:

FUTA JUST WAN GENERATE MONEY FROM IT NI JAWE, I'M SURE THEY MIGHT NOT ADMIT MORE THAN 1,500 OR EVEN LESS....
You're getting me bruhh, cuz I really don't understand when futa said it would admit only 2900 and here we have 2770 on the coc. Futa is a scammer
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by eitsei(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2015
FolabiCash:

You've not been vindicated, you're still confused. Firstly, Futa uses the post utme score to know the ones fit for admission I.e if yu don't have above 50% in your post utme you're not going to be admitted , then your aggregate of post utme and jamb scores is used to give people their courses. So the ones on this coc are ones that their aggregate of post utme and jamb didn't meet up with their course cut off
Lol...let's wait n c
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by FolabiCash: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2015
eitsei:
Lol...let's wait n c
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by oluseyerichard: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2015
FolabiCash:

You're getting me bruhh, cuz I really don't understand when futa said it would admit only 2900 and here we have 2770 on the coc. Futa is a scammer

Abi ooo.. I wonder o... God pass them sha...
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by oluseyerichard: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2015
FolabiCash:

Yup, we didn't see our results last year, but that's last year bruhh. Even though they'll admit every body, it's advisable you prepare for the entrance exam to avoid stories that touch and also be able to get the course yu really want

hnnmnn.... you're very right bro.. thanks so much...
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Abimloaded(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2015
FUTA Has released the Merit and it has been pasted in the school.

A friend of mine (Architecture Aspirant) have been offered an Admission.

The list is not online yet.... so if you know anyone in FUTA kindly beep the person to check for you.

This is my first time of posting here, so don't see me as a fake info supplier. All the best !
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Babalolasamuel(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2015
Abimloaded:
FUTA Has released the Merit and it has been pasted in the school.

A friend of mine (Architecture Aspirant) have been offered an Admission.

The list is not online yet.... so if you know anyone in FUTA kindly beep the person to check for you.

This is my first time of posting here, so don't see me as a fake info supplier. All the best !

merit list??... not yet online? ti COC form ti jade? guy re not only a fake info supplier, u re still in the past. pls come to da present.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by oluseyerichard: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2015
FolabiCash:

please is it true they change one course in PD? I did putme, but my score is low for CSC, so I wanna go for PDS, someone is telling me it's not certain I get CSC even after PDS, that I should go for coc form, pls, what do u see to dis?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by FolabiCash: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2015
oluseyerichard:

please is it true they change one course in PD? I did putme, but my score is low for CSC, so I wanna go for PDS, someone is telling me it's not certain I get CSC even after PDS, that I should go for coc form, pls, what do u see to dis?
Why won't yu get CSC after doing pds? The person is high on cocaine, just make sure yu register for the PDS asap, prepare for the entrance exam well and yu would be given your course, and at the end of the program, your final result must be very good too so yu would just get the course without doing any post utme just like my boss babalolasamuel
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Bayooz07(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2015
pls oo, how r we to to apply for the coc form.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by horchukoh(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2015
Pls my name was short listed in the change of course eligibility list . How do I go about the payment and I also need advice on the courses to choose initially I chose metallurgical and materials science engineering but I was not given the course.

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Babalolasamuel(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2015
oluseyerichard:

Okay, NOT COMPULSORY. **clears throat **. I feel within me dat your making enquiries on FUTA 2015/2016 PDS PROGRAMME has made u understand what you stand to gain if you decide to pass and what you stand too loose if you decide to fail. B'cos we did not see results last year, doesn't mean you won't see results this year. it also doesn't mean FUTA didn't not throw people who failed anywhere last year. Truth be told, if you fuckup in this examination FUTA will throw u anywhere dey feel like throwing u and not where u feel like being thrown to. if u miss it you have missed it already especially if u re going for courses like CSC, CVE, EEE, MEE, ARCHI e.t.c. I'm sure u must have heard of stuffs like u changing your course for d PD programme, dats just a mere encouragement you can Neva get hot courses. A playful friend of mine made d same mistake too last year instead of CVE he got a wonderful package (TMT - transport management). my friend if u re going for any hot course in FUTA u beta don't listen to stories. prepare for the exam like u will Neva sit for any exam again. I'm sure beyond all reasonable doubt that with dis my captivating speech, grin you have known if u re willing to stand within or stand without. the ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Babalolasamuel(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2015
FolabiCash:

Why won't yu get CSC after doing pds? The person is high on cocaine, just make sure yu register for the PDS asap, prepare for the entrance exam well and yu would be given your course, and at the end of the program, your final result must be very good too so yu would just get the course without doing any post utme just like my boss babalolasamuel

abeg tell am, DAT person is high on drugs. in fact one of my friends got admission( CSC). he had 64% postume so wat is d Nigga saying??
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Abimloaded(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2015
Babalolasamuel:

merit list??... not yet online? ti COC form ti jade? guy re not only a fake info supplier, u re still in the past. pls come to da present.

Thanks for the compliment. Call yourself a fool if news later emerge that the list has been pasted.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Babalolasamuel(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Abimloaded:

Thanks for the compliment. Call yourself a fool if news later emerge that the list has been pasted.
wat d Bleep re u saying d list has been out since.. and even online sef. dats why I said u re still in d past.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Babalolasamuel(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Abi which other merit list wan comot??
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Bayooz07(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
have dey released all the merit list ni??
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by jeezzy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pds nko
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by KHEETY: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
mr folabi nd samuel..m xo gr8ful 4ya enlightmentz..jez cnt stay at home again afta 2yrz ..xo m i set 2go 4 d entrance exam..if i culd study jamb pq wella?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by KingOfFTC(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
wHO HAS BEEN ABLE TO PAY HIS/HER COC FEE.. I WENT TO TWO DIFFERENT BANKS, THEY ALL SAID THAT NOTHING LIKE COC
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Dandyboy57(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pls is there past question 4 PDS if there is hw cn we get d past question
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by oluseyerichard: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
FolabiCash:

Babalolasamuel:
Okay, NOT COMPULSORY. **clears throat **. I feel within me dat your making enquiries on FUTA 2015/2016 PDS PROGRAMME has made u understand what you stand to gain if you decide to pass and what you stand too loose if you decide to fail. B'cos we did not see results last year, doesn't mean you won't see results this year. it also doesn't mean FUTA didn't not throw people who failed anywhere last year. Truth be told, if you fuckup in this examination FUTA will throw u anywhere dey feel like throwing u and not where u feel like being thrown to. if u miss it you have missed it already especially if u re going for courses like CSC, CVE, EEE, MEE, ARCHI e.t.c. I'm sure u must have heard of stuffs like u changing your course for d PD programme, dats just a mere encouragement you can Neva get hot courses. A playful friend of mine made d same mistake too last year instead of CVE he got a wonderful package (TMT - transport management). my friend if u re going for any hot course in FUTA u beta don't listen to stories. prepare for the exam like u will Neva sit for any exam again. I'm sure beyond all reasonable doubt that with dis my captivating speech, grin you have known if u re willing to stand within or stand without. the ball is in your court.

thanks guys.... I really appreciate you.... thanks...
some are having d mentality of writing post jamb after PDS, is it true is they don't get admitted to there preferred course, they will get admitted with their putme
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Babalolasamuel(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
KHEETY:
mr folabi nd samuel..m xo gr8ful 4ya enlightmentz..jez cnt stay at home again afta 2yrz ..xo m i set 2go 4 d entrance exam..if i culd study jamb pq wella?
just tackle ur weaknesses in ur subject combination most important maths, eng, phy, chemistry. econs and biology is under probability u don't know d one u might meet dere but study d one u chose in the two. but those four get grounded so dey supplement for any confusion in econs and biology, use jamb pq. if u can get predegree questions from any1 DAT would be helpful too. another tin is pray and believe DAT u will get wat u want dats wat helped me.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Jamex130(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
pls any1 dat has paid his acceptance fee at dat iyana ipaja side should pls tell me d bank nd at whch side he paid his/her own
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Babalolasamuel(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
oluseyerichard:

thanks guys.... I really appreciate you.... thanks...
some are having d mentality of writing post jamb after PDS, is it true is they don't get admitted to there preferred course, they will get admitted with their putme

The only reason a person should take postume afta PDS is If the person didn't get d course he applied for after d entrance exam but continued with d programme or if the PDS final result is low for his/her course. if he/she gets his/her applied course and gets a final result of 75%-80% and above, I don't see any reason why d person should take postume.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (172) (Reply)

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.