Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,968 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Experience With Racists. - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With Racists. (33632 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / My Experience With A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Racists. by Tokunbohkinibig: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Terrible people!!!! if you know what I am facing in my white dominated area-Kent ...................... Just two weeks ago, my Ghananian neighbour's car windscreen was smashed, I was parking my car behind his car when I discovered this. There re so many cars there but only that Ghananian car windscreen was smashed.

The other day, I was doing reverse parking in front of my house, one of my back tyres mistakenly touched the pedestrian walkway just before my neighbour personal walkway, only God knew where dis woman was hiding cos I didn't know how she managed to see my back tyre, she just jumped out from somewhere and started screaming her head off. I told her off, she started cursing and eventually promised to tell her husband to deal with me. I told her that she would be surprised as to how I ll beat her husband in her presence. However, few hours later, the foolish man turned up at my door, I have already looked through the window and I was boiling...............................

I was called to attend a job interview in Kent. On d fateful day, I got to their car park with other white applicants, some are just parking their cars while some were just walking through the car park. I parked my car within this same car park where applicants parking space was boldly displayed. Hwv, few minutes later, one of the managers who saw me when I was trying to park my car came to where i was in the waiting area with other applicants(all white) and told me to move my car to a local shopping mall which was about 15mins walk. Chaiii!!! I displayed for dat woman that day oooooo. They threatened me with their HR manager, i told them to call the HR manager immediately that I was ready to see whoever he/she was..................................... I blasted everybody and felt satisfied.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With Racists. by GooseBaba: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
majekdom2:
ofcourse , he may see himself as superior but it does not mean he relates like a racist . there are things racists would do , he would not do . even in nigeria a man may see himself as superior but it wont stop him from relating ideally with the common man.

Lol....only if you read his comments on NL.. He relates to africans as primitive people. Hence the need for a superior mind "himself and his race " to teach us civilization ".... An Irish man for that matter...

If he tells his fellow Irish men that they are primitive and need a superior mind from Africa to lead them, then he becomes inferior like most Nigerians.

They're here to hustle. They adapt. Remember they come here as expatriate, while we go to their country as immigrants. It's all about mindset. A carpenter from Dublin is given a position to supervise engineers that are top earners in nigeria oil and gas. And you think he sees you as his equal...
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
cap28:

You have a very simplistic mindset which doesn't surprise me as a lot of Nigerians reason like you. Of course I have to bring in politics because politics is entertwined with history.

Just in case you haven't noticed, the Europeans and americans dominate the entire world because militarily they are stronger - now just in case you are still not getting the point - a nation that is militarily stronger than your own nation can overthrow or kill your leaders at will and that is exactly what happened with Buhari so its not about why Babangida allowed himself to be used, its about the fact that militarily the west are more powerful than us and can impose leaders on us whether we want them or not. Also in every society you will always have saboteurs and this is not unique to Nigeria but to countries all over the world. the united states has overthrown and killed progressive leaders in south America, the carribean and the arab world so your question should be: "why does the US and Europe go around the whole world intimidating and destroying progressive govts who have the interests of their people at heart" and not "why did babangida allow himself to be used"

people like you are so brainwashed that you cant bring yourself to ever question the white man because it is ingrained in you that the white man is your lord and master.

Again I see that you would rather blame mandela than blame the white man who clamped him in prison for 27 long years, yes mandela may have sold out by agreeing to allow the whites retain their hold over the land and resources of south Africa but you must remember that by 1990 mandela was already a broken man, he had suffered various psychological and physical breakdowns whilst in prison and it was for this very reason the white power structure chose him as their preferred peace broker as they knew they could get a better deal with him as he was no longer as militant and as radical as he had been when he was imprisoned in 1963, this does not however change the fact that Mandela put the needs of his nation before his own personal needs, therefore your statement about African leaders is not completely true because there are true freedom fighthers in Africa who would give up their lives for the freedom of their people, sadly these kind of leaders are never allowed to get into the corridors of power by Europe and the US.
. Ok now it is military back up ... I'll keep replying you till you see your folly, I never said Mandela was not a freedom fighter , I needed to point to you he is still blamed ,just like you blaming .... You didn't get that. If you think the Europeans and americans are a cause of your problems, you better wake up man. Why have they not overthrown the govt in china but have chosen to embrace them , why have they not overthrown the govt in Japan, why have they not overthrown the govt is Saudi but have chosen to listen to Saudi , why have they not overthrown the govt in Japan,Malaysia and Singapore... these countries started the same time with us.why did they not think of overthrowing the govt in Australia before now. You know why , they have seen the ill mentality of a black man.I laugh at your folly. I'll keep replying till you blame the devil as you have blamed it on military now. Why have they not overthrown the govt in Kenya or overthrown the one in Namibia and Tanzania. Dude , take off this mentality. I find it funny you can blame the western world for your current state. It's very funny really.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
GooseBaba:

Lol....only if you read his comments on NL.. He relates to africans as primitive people. Hence the need for a superior mind "himself and his race " to teach us civilization ".... An Irish man for that matter...

If he tells his fellow Irish men that they are primitive and need a superior mind from Africa to lead them, then he becomes inferior like most Nigerians.

They're here to hustle. They adapt. Remember they come here as expatriate, while we go to their country as immigrants. It's all about mindset. A carpenter from Dublin is given a position to supervise engineers that are top earners in nigeria oil and gas. And you think he sees you as his equal...
I don't support racism , but I won't blame a white man for being a racist. I will blame a black man who is doing nothing to make himself a figure to be reckoned with.who is to blame for the carpenter being an engineer in nigeria.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by fapcrook(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
obainojazz:
black is not a colour but an attitude..
I don't give a $hit about racism.
there are white monkeys if I'm a black monkey...
white are mainly racist not because of their skin colour but because of d believe dey are serious.
niggas ain't got vision to change d word..
all dey do is smoke crack and make noise.
tank God for d few.
.peace
if i am a black money then they are white pigs or u call them white rabbits,,,,,meenn they dont like bn called these
Re: My Experience With Racists. by GooseBaba: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
cap28:

Those white parasites working as engineers in Nigeria are warm and friendly because they are making money and living like kings in your own country, they are doing the jobs that are meant for Nigerians and earning 4 times the salary paid to a Nigerian, who wouldn't be warm and friendly in such a situation?

do you think you can work in their own country and earn 4 times the salary of a white person? blacks on average who work and live in the west earn less than their white counterparts and yet whites still don't want them in their country, imagine how they would behave if you earned more than them and lived like a king in their own country?

Most whites are racist scum and believe that no black person should ever earn more money than them or have a better life than them.

Gbam..!! These guys are survivals....warm and friendly na survival tactics. When they come to naija they rub shoulders with high earners in our society.. Before they came check their background.. They were low life's in their country.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Racists. by Olaone1: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Amefrica:
[b]

For real, racism has got to stop. You have different wardrobes of many colours, can't God have humans with different colours too?
Well, black people like to say this. All phylosophical. "We are all human beings....bla bla bla"

You say you are all equal....they say that's a LIE undecided
Live with it undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
GooseBaba:

Gbam..!! These guys are survivals....warm and friendly na survival tactics. When they come to naija they rub shoulders with high earners in our society.. Before they came check their background.. They were low life's in their country.
will these change their mindset, what do you think can change this . Is the solution with the whites or the blacks.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Olaone1: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
BTW, OP sounded like somebody who just wanted to have white friends. The white guy doesn't have to answer you. Stop saying "hi" to people unnecessarily. Stop! A bus stop for that matter. Hop ya bus and go home. He owes you nothing undecided
Re: My Experience With Racists. by rugged7(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Racism is REAL in europe and america.
Anybody who doesn't believe it should have his head examined.
I have a nurse friend who would come back from work everyday and find his wife's car scratched and car windows smashed cry.
Only his car in the whole estate .
He reported to police and they would tell him there was nothing they could do angry.
Finally, after recurrent vandalism, he put up CCTV.
Guess what, it captured his white neighbors/street children causing the vandalism angry.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Racists. by GooseBaba: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
majekdom2:
but are these things he says not true, I don't support racism , but I won't blame a white man for being a racist. I will blame a black man who is doing nothing to make himself a figure to be reckoned with.

You are part of the problem. You don't support racism, but you don't blame a white person from being a racist.

You as a blackman are you racist towards the whiteman for his short comings..? If no, why do you give credence to whitey..

If you live in a foreign country. Kindly tell me how many of their citizens you see on a daily basis that are doing something to be reckoned with...

You totally ignore the disease and attack the systoms..
Re: My Experience With Racists. by GooseBaba: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
majekdom2:
will these change their mindset, what do you think can change this . Is the solution with the whites or the blacks.

Mental slavery is the solution.. And it must come from within. "africans must learn to believe in themselves".. The whites should mind their business and stop meddling in african affairs. But that will be wishful thinking. They've a lot to lose cause they need us more than we need them. If my fellow africans can see that and strive for greatness from within, instead of waiting for a messiah..

Africans need to reprogram their software in order for the hardware to be respected.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
GooseBaba:

You are part of the problem. You don't support racism, but you don't blame a white person from being a racist.

You as a blackman are you racist towards the whiteman for his short comings..? If no, why do you give credence to whitey..

If you live in a foreign country. Kindly tell me how many of their citizens you see on a daily basis that are doing something to be reckoned with...

You totally ignore the disease and attack the systoms..
oh , pls understand my saying I dont blame a white man for being a racist, I mean he may have been a victim of some ills , we all hear of many of these ills , you and I know that.please no credence here, and pls try to comprehend when I say reckoned with , I mean what is the blackrace doing to make africa a better place other than talk down his fellow blackman and device means to enter illegally into another country. how manytimes has obama come to africa to have a review of better immigration laws yet we hear of cameron and his plans to deport migrants that cant get a job within 6 months of entry.I keep saying these no one will treat you so bad if they know they will gain from you.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by God20: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
I think the Blackpeople we have not been good to ourselves and the Whites have taken advantage of that and have increase their hates towards blacks.Take for example Nigeria:
Corruption is the order of the day among those who call themselves Politicians,I called them bunch of thieves who have succeeded in ruining the lives of a lot of Nigerians.causing mass exodus of Nigerians to Foreign Countries making most of them go through various hard times and subject to all manner of racism
If a white person wants to destroy a black person they will send a fellow black to him.So let's get our house in order and then we will starts commanding respects from them because. Whites people will do anything to bring down the Blackman.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Racists. by cap28: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
majekdom2:
. Ok now it is military back up ... I'll keep replying you till you see your folly, I never said Mandela was not a freedom fighter , I needed to point to you he is still blamed ,just like you blaming .... You didn't get that. If you think the Europeans and americans are a cause of your problems, you better wake up man. Why have they not overthrown the govt in china but have chosen to embrace them , why have they not overthrown the govt in Japan, why have they not overthrown the govt is Saudi but have chosen to listen to Saudi , why have they not overthrown the govt in Japan,Malaysia and Singapore... these countries started the same time with us.why did they not think of overthrowing the govt in Australia before now. You know why , they have seen the ill mentality of a black man.I laugh at your folly. I'll keep replying till you blame the devil as you have blamed it on military now. Why have they not overthrown the govt in Kenya or overthrown the one in Namibia and Tanzania. Dude , take off this mentality. I find it funny you can blame the western world for your current state. It's very funny really.

The West once dominated and controlled parts of china but this was before their revolution, since then China has become too powerful for Europe and the US to dominate but trust me they are looking for a way to overpower China. At one point a US general even wanted the US to drop an atomic bomb on china because he forsaw China risng to become powerful. So they are embracing China now to some extent because they have no choice, also China is one of their main trading partner and the US also depends on China for credit facilities.

japan was once an imperial power but it was bombed into submission by the US and is now a puppet state of the US.

Saudi Arabia is a staunch ally of the US - In the 1970s it agreed to stabilise oil prices and side with the west against other arab nations and in exchange it received military protection from the US.

Malaysia and Singapore are not in the same boat as us as they have received huge financial aid and investment from the US and Europe in order to prevent a communist takeover by China.

Australians are descendants of the british and are treated as if they are british.

Kenya was and remains a puppet state of Britain, thousands of Kenyans were murdered by the british before the gained their token independence, the british own and run the Kenyan economy, indian immigrants also have more economic clout in Kenya than Kenyan people.

Namibia suffered one of the worst genocides in human history at the hands of the Germans (their former colonial masters) who exterminated over 100,000 indigenous people of this country, there are many documentaries on youtube about this and the germans still keep the skulls of some of the indigenous Namibian people in their museums on display to demonstrate their superiority over the African race. As a result of this extermination project Namibia has a very low population and 90% of the most fertile land is owned by the descendants of those German settlers while the majority black population lives in poverty.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
GooseBaba:

Mental slavery is the solution.. And it must come from within. "africans must learn to believe in themselves".. The whites should mind their business and stop meddling in african affairs. But that will be wishful thinking. They've a lot to lose cause they need us more than we need them. If my fellow africans can see that and strive for greatness from within, instead of waiting for a messiah..

Africans need to reprogram their software in order for the hardware to be respected.
so whats the debate , you just put up the solution and so you dont have to blame the white man who the black man has given power . you should blame the black man who gives him power that has been my point.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
God20:
I think the Blackpeople we have not been good to ourselves and the Whites have taken advantage of that and have increase their hates towards blacks.Take for example Nigeria:
Corruption is the order of the day among those who call themselves Politicians,I called them bunch of thieves who have succeeded in ruining the lives of a lot of Nigerians.causing mass exodus of Nigerians to Foreign Countries making most of them go through various hard times and subject to all manner of racism
If a white person wants to destroy a black person they will send a fellow black to him.So let's get our house in order and then we will starts commanding respects from them because. Whites people will do anything to bring down the Blackman.
thank you , they have seen there is no unity in the black race , yet some people will still blame a white man for their ills , isnt that sick .
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
cap28:

The West once dominated and controlled parts of china but this was before their revolution, since then China has become too powerful for Europe and the US to dominate but trust me they are looking for a way to overpower China. At one point a US general even wanted the US to drop an atomic bomb on china because he forsaw China risng to become powerful. So they are embracing China now to some extent because they have no choice, also China is one of their main trading partner and the US also depends on China for credit facilities.

japan was once an imperial power but it was bombed into submission by the US and is now a puppet state of the US.

Saudi Arabia is a staunch ally of the US - In the 1970s it agreed to stabilise oil prices and side with the west against other arab nations and in exchange it received military protection from the US.

Malaysia and Singapore are not in the same boat as us as they have received huge financial aid and investment from the US and Europe in order to prevent a communist takeover by China.

Australians are descendants of the british and are treated as if they are british.

Kenya was and remains a puppet state of Britain, thousands of Kenyans were murdered by the british before the gained their token independence, the british own and run the Kenyan economy, indian immigrants also have more economic clout in Kenya than Kenyan people.

Namibia suffered one of the worst genocides in human history at the hands of the Germans (their former colonial masters) who exterminated over 100,000 indigenous people of this country, there are many documentaries on youtube about this and the germans still keep the skulls of some of the indigenous Namibian people in their museums on display to demonstrate their superiority over the African race. As a result of this extermination project Namibia has a very low population and 90% of the most fertile land is owned by the descendants of those German settlers while the majority black population lives in poverty.

bro , whatever you have written all balls down to the fact that those countries took their destinies in their hands. So I will ask why can't the black race do what the Chinese did that made the Americans have no choice, what did the Malaysians and Singaporeans do that make them get the support as you have claimed .what have these countries done to get to where they are regardless " the military power you claimed" . Bro , stop going round and round. The black race is the cause of her problems.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by GooseBaba: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
InvertedHammer:
/
OP:

Nothing in the story depicts racism.

He saw two black folks who may rob him as a good number of them do.

He got away. Yet una carry una wahala go sit next to them on the bus.

They moved because they thought that you were coming in for the kill.

Next time, learn to mind your busy. It is not by force to discuss with a stranger.

If na naija sef, this time of the year, the man go hold im blokos may e no be say like play play the thing go disappear.

/

grin grin grin

I remember how big Bros them dey hold blocklos Waka for street...
Re: My Experience With Racists. by justmenoni: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
@op you are right but wait you sef why you greet them? but i won't totally agree that it's racism ,you know why? there are lots of Nigerians and black people that does same on the road,ok first thing is they look you deep down in the eye and you are forced to say hello or even if its your thing like you pointed out(greeting people firstly) and they will just ignore you like they own the country so what are u gonna say about that?

Amefrica:
Hi guys, due to what's going on in our world at the moment, I think it's hightime we started loving each other. I had an encounter with racist people some weeks ago..

My flatmate (a Nigerian) and I went to the mall about some weeks ago to get our winter clothings and all, after we got all paid, we went to the bus-stand to wait for the bus - we got to the stand and met a Canadian man probably in his mid to late forties waiting for the bus too, I said "Hello, how you doing today? Nice weather, isn't it?" The man just bone face, he didn't even answer, my flatmate looked at me and we just acted like it didn't happen.

What he did next was something that irritated me. Immediately he packed his bags and went to the stand opposite us to meet a Canadian woman sitting down too, we didn't give 2 hoots until they started saying some things we couldn't hear, laughing uncontrollably and pointing fingers right at us. My mate got infuriated and wanted to confront them I calmed him down, that they were just ignorant. Few minutes later, the bus came they got on the bus, me and my mate intentionally sat next to them, lo and behold they stood up and went way back to the end of the bus. I was just shaking my head!

For real, racism has got to stop. You have different wardrobes of many colours, can't God have humans with different colours too?

Tho, I've met so many respectful, kind, nice people here. When I told my female bestfriend who is a Canadian too, she asked me to describe them, that she wants to kick their a'ss, I just told her not to worry. I really wish racism could end for good. We have to learn to live and tolerate each other, irrespective of race, religion etc..
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
justmenoni:
@op you are right but wait you sef why you greet them? but i won't totally agree that it's racism ,you know why? there are lots of Nigerians and black people that does same on the road,ok first thing is they look you deep down in the eye and you are forced to say hello or even if its your thing like you pointed out(greeting people firstly) and they will just ignore you like they own the country so what are u gonna say about that?

I'd move on. But why the laughter (mockery) and pointing of fingers?
Re: My Experience With Racists. by GooseBaba: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
majekdom2:
so whats the debate , you just put up the solution and so you dont have to blame the white man who the black man has given power . you should blame the black man who gives him power that has been my point.

As it is, Nigeria cannot afford to tamper with revolution. But you have to look at the big picture 1914 amalgamation was a deliberate attempt to create such quagmire in our midst. Couple with geopolitics of our time. To ignore this means that you are simply dubious with our collective realities..

The divide and conquer rule is still in play. Blackman is the problem and the solution.but It's a Catch 22 situation ask the recipients of the arab springs and libyay. If we should revolt we should know who the enemies are.. The foolish black man and his white counterparts/master.

The blackman needs to be enlightened, but he is devoid of it right now. Foreign religious beliefs has sapped them of common sense. Look at what is happening in south Sudan..

However, you are looking at the problem from a simplistic approach. You forget that there are enternal counter attack for every move he makes.

Case in point, when Chinese business/government started courting african leaders with no strings attached financial influence, did Europe and American government not react.. But then again Nigeria is not united because we were never a country to begin with.. It's a complex situation that entails enlightenment and bloodshed..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Racists. by RaeMystix: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Knowledge9000:

You just gave my post away. "Signal"...eye contact and smile
Eye contact plus an half smile; Where you just raise your cheeks and tighten your lips together.. End off
Re: My Experience With Racists. by RaeMystix: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
tinyanosa:
Don't iet the attitude of certain people change the loving and caring person you are,use the goodness inside you to rise above it all...

I love your comment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: My Experience With Racists. by nosike3(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
kelechiMarie:
thanks grin
you've still got mails!!!
grin
kelechiMarie:
thanks grin
you've still got mails!!!
Re: My Experience With Racists. by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Amefrica:
Hi guys, due to what's going on in our world at the moment, I think it's hightime we started loving each other. I had an encounter with racist people some weeks ago..

My flatmate (a Nigerian) and I went to the mall about some weeks ago to get our winter clothings and all, after we got all paid, we went to the bus-stand to wait for the bus - we got to the stand and met a Canadian man probably in his mid to late forties waiting for the bus too, I said "Hello, how you doing today? Nice weather, isn't it?" The man just bone face, he didn't even answer, my flatmate looked at me and we just acted like it didn't happen.

What he did next was something that irritated me. Immediately he packed his bags and went to the stand opposite us to meet a Canadian woman sitting down too, we didn't give 2 hoots until they started saying some things we couldn't hear, laughing uncontrollably and pointing fingers right at us. My mate got infuriated and wanted to confront them I calmed him down, that they were just ignorant. Few minutes later, the bus came they got on the bus, me and my mate intentionally sat next to them, lo and behold they stood up and went way back to the end of the bus. I was just shaking my head!

Tho, I've met so many respectful, kind, nice people here. When I told my female bestfriend who is a Canadian too, she asked me to describe them, that she wants to kick their a'ss, I just told her not to worry. I really wish racism could end for good. We have to learn to live and tolerate each other, irrespective of race, religion etc..

Na only una sabi greet? Why d canadian nor greet una first? Dats why some artist sing "oma form familiarity? Leave wat u already know exist and go about ur biness wannem, ore, abokey, oyi, akpaii,afo, my friend...
Re: My Experience With Racists. by RaeMystix: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
50calibre:

Lool true talk!! I can't count how many times I've seen Nigerian folks who just moved to the UK, try too hard to integrate with white people.

They go to clubs and desperately try to pull but end up getting shut down multiple times. Soon they start seeing things for what they're not.

I actually do agree with you both. I can't for the life of me, stand such people who will do anything to gain acceptance from whites. I live, work, school and even attend gym classes with majority of the white folks, and have quickly learned that there aren't anything special; Infact, all I do is say hi and that's it.

Whites are no different from us; They eat, breath, sleep and wake up the same way we do. They even have more deep routed personal problems in their lives than us Africans.

I have had countless of personal problems from white, and we need to think God, that we can pray.

If you think you have a messed up life, go meet just five whites(probably the educated; ones you think have the white pikect fence lifestyle), and try hearing their personal problems. You will go on your needs and thank God for your life. So why let such folks intimidate you?
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
GooseBaba:

As it is, Nigeria cannot afford to tamper with revolution. But you have to look at the big picture 1914 amalgamation was a deliberate attempt to create such quagmire in our midst. Couple with geopolitics of our time. To ignore this means that you are simply dubious with our collective realities..

The divide and conquer rule is still in play. Blackman is the problem and the solution.but It's a Catch 22 situation ask the recipients of the arab springs and libyay. If we should revolt we should know who the enemies are.. The foolish black man and his white counterparts/master.

The blackman needs to be enlightened, but he is devoid of it right now. Foreign religious beliefs has sapped them of common sense. Look at what is happening in south Sudan..

However, you are looking at the problem from a simplistic approach. You forget that there are enternal counter attack for every move he makes.

Case in point, when Chinese business/government started courting african leaders with no strings attached financial influence, did Europe and American government not react.. But then again Nigeria is not united because we were never a country to begin with.. It's a complex situation that entails enlightenment and bloodshed..
One truth is if you are not ready to take any well calculated risk , you are not ready for progress.@least martin Luther's risk has helped african americans even as they still have to deal with racism..... he took that risk. its never an easy journey, thats what majority think really. Hard as it may sound,the truth remains , some whites will always treat black as trash as long as this "enlightenment" is not there. Bro , I am not even envisaging we be the world super power to be these changes but the black race should do what it got to give itself a good name..... Thats where this "enlightenment" comes from. I mean where is the enlightenment you wanna give a man who sees fraud, corruption ,lies, deceit as norm. Would you blame this on a white man too.
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
@OP..I remember telling you the other day on the Canada student visa thread about white folks and relating with them....especially staying off their girls for now since you are still new. You even said a white girl was your best friend already after spending not up to 4 months in Canada. You have to thread carefully cos to that white girl, you are just another niqqa trying to get a white puccy and she may likely fcu.k you up one day by calling the police on you! Blacks girls too dey f.cuk JJC up not not mention a white girl that you just met in less than 4 months. Stay with your kind for now....and face what you are here to do. Your province in particular is not multi-cultural and alot of folks there are unemployed, hence you would encounter lots of ignorant pi55 heads.

ireneony:
nairalanders, this was the same op that insulted me all becos I told him marrying a white woman is not idea. op, u see no matter what u will always be seen as a nigggah to the white man. happy enjoyment with your white girlfriend

hahahaha
gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
RaeMystix:

I actually do agree with you both. I can't for the life of me, stand such people who will do anything to gain acceptance from whites. I live, work, school and even attend gym classes with majority of the white folks, and have quickly learned that there aren't anything special; Infact, all I do is say hi and that's it.

Whites are no different from us; They eat, breath, sleep and wake up the same way we do. They even have more deep routed personal problems in their lives than us Africans.

I have had countless of personal problems from white, and we need to think God, that we can pray.

If you think you have a messed up life, go meet just five whites(probably the educated; ones you think have the white pikect fence lifestyle), and try hearing their personal problems. You will go on your needs and thank God for your life. So why let such folks intimidate you?

No one is intimidating anybody. All you listed up there is what I do. There's this 'white' girl in my class who tried everything possible to attract my intention. She would intentionally secure a seat for me anytime we have class so to sit beside her. She asked for my phone number herself. She told me she had never had an African friend before.

Right now, I'm her best guy friend. She basically tells me anything happening in her life, I'm not in any friend zone if you gonna think that tho. I just gave her the opportunity to ever have an African friend.

She takes me out and buy me stuffs, yes she does. All her other white friends like me and they usually show hospitality and greet me even if I wanna intentionally hide face...

I don't give 2 hoots about your skin colour, I'm here on a purpose and I'm striving hard to get it done. In my class, I'm the only black and by God's grace I can say I'm one of the best students if not the best in my class. My professors like me, so do my classmates.

Thanks!
Re: My Experience With Racists. by ireneony(f): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
saxywale:
@OP..I remember telling you the other day on the Canada student visa thread about white folks and relating with them....especially staying off their girls for now since you are still new. You even said a white girl was your best friend already after spending not up to 4 months in Canada. You have to thread carefully cos to that white girl, you are just another niqqa trying to get a white puccy and she may likely fcu.k you up one day by calling the police on you! Blacks girls too dey f.cuk JJC up not not mention a white girl that you just met in less than 4 months. Stay with your kind for now....and face what you are here to do. Your province in particular is not multi-cultural and alot of folks there are unemployed, hence you would encounter lots of ignorant pi55 heads.

hmmm
Re: My Experience With Racists. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
saxywale:

Right bruh! How's it going on your end?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured / Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful / Strayed Cow Unleashed In Ketu This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.