Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,716 members, 7,951,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Christmas ....another Decemeber - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas ....another Decemeber (489 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas ....another Decemeber by coolnaijamum: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
I am feeling gleeful today. This is funny because today has been crazy. I am not sure I have been able to sit down for more than one hour today. Anyways during that hour, It occurred to me that Christmas was here. I am grateful to be alive together with my family. This year, a lot of people have suffered various losses. Deaths have made a lot of headlines this year. This Boko Haram issue has gone from bad to worse with lots of people being killed. Ebola even came and took people as well. It has been a stressful year for me at work. The family side hasn't been easy to carry either

Continue to finish reading
http://coolnaijamum..com/

(1) (Reply)

Love In A Portrait Episode 2 / Fate Of Your Kids In The Hands Of Your House Maids / TV: What Really Can You Watch Sef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.