Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,250 members, 7,894,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (784274 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (742) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by IllestJay(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
SOLD

IllestJay:
Call of Duty; Modern Warfare for sale @14k. Contact 08060278883 if you're interested.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brute2162: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Happy Ghost of Tsushima buyer With lots of other games for just $30 ♥❤

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Looking to buy used of these CDs

MK 11
Days Gone
Lost legacy
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brute2162: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
StPete:
Looking to buy used of these CDs

MK 11
Days Gone
Lost legacy

Can give you the digital with other cool games for $40
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 5:26am On Jul 20, 2020
Brute2162:

Can give you the digital with other cool games for $40

Pls most of us only understand Naira.
Just do the conversion.

If I'm to get digital games, do I have to choose the games I want or you have packages.
NB: No offline games.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2020
elvisco44:

Just do the conversion.

If I'm to get digital games, do I have to choose the games I want or you have packages.

He they feel like superstar as if folk's here gonna pay in USD

I believe Black man if they do the conversion rate + data allowance to download they'll stay put and wait for disc

3 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by CyberBishop(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2020
Spider-Man available for swap
Bring your offers
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brute2162: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2020
elvisco44:

Just do the conversion.

You choose any game you want to get. TLOU 2, Ghost of Tsushima etc, same price.

I don't do offline package. I can't do without playing online
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brute2162: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2020
typicalgamer:

He they feel like superstar as if folk's here gonna pay in USD

I believe Black man if they do the conversion rate + data allowance to download they'll stay put and wait for disc

See your life, you no get sense I swear, is it not in dollar those vendors buy CDs and convert the price to naira so you can buy.

Besides who said he can't pay in naira. Instead of downloading the game, my friend already has the Raw files, he meet with him and collect the Raw file and then buy account to unlock the game. He can play online and offline too

For example TLOU 2 and Ghost of Tsushima = $40 which is roughly 20K

TLOU 2 on Jumia = 27K
Ghost of Tsushima = 30K

Total of 57K as against 20K to enjoy the same experience. Your mumu should do abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Brute2162:

See your life, you no get sense I swear, is it not in dollar those vendors buy CDs and convert the price to naira so you can buy.

Besides who said he can't pay in naira. Instead of downloading the game, my friend already has the Raw files, he meet with him and collect the Raw file and then buy account to unlock the game. He can play online and offline too

TLOU 2 on Jumia = 27K
Ghost of Tsushima = 30K

Total of 57K as against 20K to enjoy the same experience. Your mumu should do abeg
i understand perfectly what you are offering, The game is saved on buyer’s console but acesss from on your account. Meaning buyer only have access to it using your own account on his own console. The good thing about it, yes it works, bad thing about it, buyer isn’t buying outright acesss to your account and all this becomes a waste if you decide to change the password in the future or one of the many buyers you are selling same account to, decides to fuckup and get the account banned.. summary 20k isn’t worth the risk involved for anyone going into this , 10k for 2 games is atleast worth it and 5k for one .. note guys, you aren’t buying the game, but rather a temporal acess to his account to play the games, I use temporal because the account isn’t yours as long as you don’t have full acess to the email used for creating the psn account, seller decides your faith.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brute2162: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
fowlyansh181:
i understand perfectly what you are offering, The game is saved on buyer’s console but acesss from on your account. Meaning buyer only have access to it using your own account on his own console. The good thing about it, yes it works, bad thing about it, buyer isn’t buying outright acesss to your account and all this becomes a waste if you decide to change the password in the future or one of the many buyers you are selling same account to, decides to fuckup and get the account banned.. summary 20k isn’t worth the risk involved for anyone going into this , 10k for 2 games is atleast worth it and 5k for one .. note guys, you aren’t buying the game, but rather a temporal acess to his account to play the games, I use temporal because the account isn’t yours as long as you don’t have full acess to the email used for creating the psn account, seller decides your faith.

You're wrong once again, Game is saved in your own account and your own Console.

It's not my own account, I have people I buy account from and they have multiple accounts for different games you want. Once you buy an account it's yours FOREVER.

I don't sell one account to multiple users. Once you login, you activate as your primary ps4 and sign out of that account and use your own personal account for playing the games then you own the game FOREVER.

Besides nobody is begging you to buy, you can always buy TLOU 2 for 27K on Jumia while I play it for less than 10K. That's your choice, I'm marketing my products and have many people from here that have gotten their games from me for cheap and they've been so grateful thus far.

Why will I pay 27k for TLOU 2 when I can play 3 current games together with TLOU 2 for that same price or less.

1 year PlayStation plus is 25K on Jumia but you can get it with me for just $10 which is 4600.

Life is so simple, if you have money to spend, it's not my business but you should remove the false notion of games getting locked in the future. Even if password to that account is changed it won't affect you one bit so far you don't login to that account again.

So far you play the games on your own account both offline and online then you don't have problems.

There's only one rule : Don't login to that account ever again after logging in and getting your games. I believe it's very simple rule.

Be Informed before making an assertion.

Besides patronize me and stop paying exorbitant prices for games you can get for cheap grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by mayorlikeu(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Plss anyone that wanna sell devil may cry 5 CD and fifa 20
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Brute2162:

TLOU 2 on Jumia = 27K
Ghost of Tsushima = 30K

Your simpleton mentality amuse me I never downplay your business because that's not my job why throw jab my way I don't know

But baba this your package is very shady I since you they hide customers when purchase from you

I no see why any legit person go run am like that o
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
RE2 for swap or sell
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brute2162: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
typicalgamer:

Your simpleton mentality amuse me I never downplay your business because that's not my job why throw jab my way I don't know

But baba this your package is very shady I since you they hide customers when purchase from you

I no see why any legit person go run am like that o

OK you're right
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Brute2162:

OK you're right

I won patronize but I'm really skeptical because nobody here don turn up say run am for them that's why I'm still holding on to my coin

Because no be do or die matter life don pass blind trust and leap of faith hope you understand from my perspective
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:
RE2 for swap or sell

Price drop it
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
fowlyansh181:

Wait what how did I not see this earlier

Bro she more light on this
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Brute2162:

You're wrong once again, Game is saved in your own account and your own Console.

It's not my own account, I have people I buy account from and they have multiple accounts for different games you want. Once you buy an account it's yours FOREVER.

I don't sell one account to multiple users. Once you login, you activate as your primary ps4 and sign out of that account and use your own personal account for playing the games then you own the game FOREVER.

Besides nobody is begging you to buy, you can always buy TLOU 2 for 27K on Jumia while I play it for less than 10K. That's your choice, I'm marketing my products and have many people from here that have gotten their games from me for cheap and they've been so grateful thus far.

Why will I pay 27k for TLOU 2 when I can play 3 current games together with TLOU 2 for that same price or less.

1 year PlayStation plus is 25K on Jumia but you can get it with me for just $10 which is 4600.

Life is so simple, if you have money to spend, it's not my business but you should remove the false notion of games getting locked in the future. Even if password to that account is changed it won't affect you one bit so far you don't login to that account again.

So far you play the games on your own account both offline and online then you don't have problems.

There's only one rule : Don't login to that account ever again after logging in and getting your games. I believe it's very simple rule.

Be Informed before making an assertion.

Besides patronize me and stop paying exorbitant prices for games you can get for cheap grin cheesy
lol, we sit down Dey watch the film na,., You have people you buy account from cheaper and still sell same account to buyers, lol and the account belongs to your buyer forever? . Lol .. no shaking boss enjoy .. anybody wey wan use 25k gamble make the person gamble .

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
typicalgamer:

Wait what how did I not see this earlier

Bro she more light on this
its just selling your account to another person, the person sets your account as primary on his console and play games you already have installed on your account ..

His mumbo jumbo magic of login in once and log in off is only known to him because we all know what happens when a PSN account gets used by many , .. note it’s same as offline package but he now says one can go online and not risk loosing the games.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
fowlyansh181:
its just selling your account to another person, the person sets your account as primary on his console and play games you already have installed on your account ..

His mumbo jumbo magic of login in once and log in off is only known to him because we all know what happens when a PSN account gets used by many , .. note it’s same as offline package but he now says one can go online and not risk loosing the games.

Mumbo jumbo magic I hate you lol

If you're 100% right I don't fancy this Idea because I feel I'll loose on the long run

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
fowlyansh181:

Among the three types of packages mentioned here, offline is the most common, and similar to hack in some ways. The rule of thumb is never go online unless you no longer need the games. Once you do, the games get locked.

Online always, technically cannot get locked permanently. The only issue is if a seller changes the password (either innocently or diabolically). Even then, you can simply request the new password be imputed.

Full account is carry go, soup wey sweet na money key am. Just remember to change your password as soon as you get it.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
kiss
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brute2162: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
fowlyansh181:
lol, we sit down Dey watch the film na,., You have people you buy account from cheaper and still sell same account to buyers, lol and the account belongs to your buyer forever? . Lol .. no shaking boss enjoy .. anybody wey wan use 25k gamble make the person gamble .

You know after all these back and forth. I now understand why some marketers in auto section don't reply to messages from people like you. Rather they ignore and watch you make fool off yourself.

I blame myself for even replying to your gibberish in the first place.

Typical Nigerians trying to find fault in whatever good someone is doing.

Buy your CDs now, nobody is stopping you, is it not the same games we play both online and offline?

Goodluck and enjoy yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by iamoyindamola(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

There are only 3 types of access I know when it comes to packages

Offline (which involves setting console as primary and not going online again)

Online always (it requires the account automatically logs in regularly, every 15mins or so, to authenticate the game licences)

Full account: (most sellers don't sell this access for many reasons, those who do sell for not cheap price)

All I wanna know is what package is brute talking about? Is it outside these three?
The guy is not selling in package,from what I understand in his deal is each game comes with it own account?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brute2162: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Is it not me online now? Enjoying my TLOU 2 and other games.

Just talking Gibberish.

I'll start Ignoring y'all soon.

No time

1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

The guy is not selling in package,from what I understand in his deal is each game comes with it own account?

That is still package. Whether an account contains 1 game or 10, it is package
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brute2162: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Each game comes with its own account and you can also get other cool games from the account if you're lucky.

For example, you can request to buy TLOU 2 for $20 and you'll be lucky to get MK11 , COD Modern Warfare, or even Ghost of Tsushima all in the same account.

That's your luck and nobody will request for payment for the other games because what you bought is TLOU 2.

You can make a case for data price which can be taken care of when I refer you to my friend so he'll give you the raw file of any game you want. Thereby saving you the money for data.

Any other games you see in the account is your bonus

Believe me you can play online anytime you want without any Issues.

So you basically kill 20 birds with a stone.

Sweet deal isn't it? grin cheesy
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You don buy for he hand before brief us clearly make I no wether shallow waters I they jump enter or na ocean
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Brute2162:

You know after all these back and forth. I now understand why some marketers in auto section don't reply to messages from people like you. Rather they ignore and watch you make fool off yourself.

I blame myself for even replying to your gibberish in the first place.

Typical Nigerians trying to find fault in whatever good someone is doing.

Buy your CDs now, nobody is stopping you, is it not the same games we play both online and offline?

Goodluck and enjoy yourself

Brother you go like insult well well well o lol

Clap back with proofs not insults nobody here got anything to hide I know some folks here wanna compensate you but like I say we're all skeptical because you haven't she'd any light on how this shit works
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

no, he is selling an account that has already bought those games, which isn’t bad , but where the uncertainty comes in is he says he buys the account as well, so that same account must have already been sold to multiple people.. you don’t have full acess to the account , and your continuous enjoyment of the game is strictly at owners will.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

Among the three types of packages mentioned here, offline is the most common, and similar to hack in some ways. The rule of thumb is never go online unless you no longer need the games. Once you do, the games get locked.

Online always, technically cannot get locked permanently. The only issue is if a seller changes the password (either innocently or diabolically). Even then, you can simply request the new password be imputed.

Full account is carry go, soup wey sweet na money key am. Just remember to change your password as soon as you get it.
you nailed it absolutely.. brute is claiming to offer package 2...

Now the million dollar question is if more than 4 people set that same account as primary and still go online , don’t those account get locked/blacklisted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (742) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.