Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly (45782 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police / Tambuwal Remains Speaker Until Conclusion Of Substantive Suit - Court / Minister Directs That No New Corps Member Should Be Posted To Borno And Yobe Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by arsetalks(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
One lucky constable will effect the arrest of his "oga" soon. How sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
FOLLOWJESUS:
When a child start learning how to climb tree his perents better start learning how to cry.Any sickness that kill a man will surely enter the grave with that man. Any time a child mistake a snake for a rope in tieing fire wood he will know that there are many types of rops in the bush. After all in Nigeria anything can happen like what we are about to witness in the case of Tambuwa for one to eat his cake and have it, if a child enter the bush to fetch fire wood he shouldn't tie more than what he can cary because ha saw too much firewood in tha bush. I will advice Tambuwa to use his tongue and count his teeth before he continue.Any thing used as a bet to liure fish into the net will never remain the same.

what is your point? Cos I didnt understand jack?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
Adminisher:

I usually don't comment on stuff like this. However if you want to know, it is an ordinary Police Constable (PC) that effects the arrest. Take that as a small lesson in civics (social studies).

Normally I will not reply you but take your folly elsewhere. Wake up from your slumber
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Aroh48(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Na wa oooo! naija self
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
keyman0007:

bros are u a learner? The most senior DIG will effect the arrest.

if Tafa balogun cld be arrested why cant he be?

Follow my line argument. I'm tired replying you kids. How old are you sef?
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by OLADD: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
[/color]
kakakoshina:
Tomorrow is now @ d gate!!! Let's c how it ends!!!!!

Long live Nigeria
Long live oyo state
Long live saki east lg
Long live APC
[color=#006600]
kakakoshina:

Long live Nigeria
Long live oyo state
Long live saki east lg
Long live APC
kakakoshina:

Long live Nigeria
Long live oyo state
Long live saki east lg
Long live APC

I agree with others but APC will not live long.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
tecmon:

you make me laff , that DPO will only walk into the IG's office to recieve his back dated sack letter or transfer to chibok or worst still to agbowa ikosi. Let the young goat keep growing beards like the a6oki ,but on the market day we will know who owns the other. That high court judge should be ashamed of himself to allow tambuwal to continue parading himself as the speaker of HOR

lies! The world is watching even the executive will not be able to save the IGP if the court rules in tambuwa's favour. If Tafa Balogun a former iGP cld be locked up. Who is this guy. The best he shd do is pray the court rules in his favour if nt na jail get my guy.

and if he dares disobeys the court order I tell u na there democracy go end. Cos dere is no point havin a court if it judgement isnt obeyed.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Kirinwa: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
From IGP to Prisoner

He go salute Kodo tire.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by KriTic24A: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=sunnyshayne post=28478630]Let's see how it goes!

I dare say who has the balls to commit a sitting IG to prison?

Who will effect his arrest?

Talk is cheap.[/quote}

That's one example of our lawlessness as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=KriTic24A post=28485421][/quote]

For your mind.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by EVarn(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
arsetalks:
When you blindly support GEJ, you fail to use your brains as well.

Difficult? How? Why? Tarfa Balogun comes to mind here.
did you see me supporting GEJ?.you're screaming: "tafa balogun!",but you forget that tafa balogun was arrested because OBJ wanted it to happen.in this case,i doubt the president will allow the arrest of his IGP.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by angelsing(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
I don't see this ever happening in this country..IGP go to prison?. Even if he was indicted and charge it still won't happen.. I was shocked when Tafa went to prison back then I was more shocked when he was only jailed for Six month.. Naija a country influence determines who go to prison or Not. We are waiting to see if it will come to pass

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by EVarn(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
BiHung:

Where have you seen a judge arrested? Lol

oh
my
God
like seriously?!,you think judges are above the law?.judges can be arrested if caught breaking the law.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Jayburga(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
even ds so call IG presence dey vex my dog. in fact d man made me hate presido nd his crooks. IGP actions defines d #yamayama act pdp gat for mind towards naija 2015-2019 if eventually dey wins of wch i dnt GEJ nd his crooks win coming election
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Dayoara: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
where was this IGP when Tafa Balogun was used as a weapon of war and discarded as toilet paper..am still wathching..his garment of shame would overflow more than agbada nla.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by arsetalks(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
EVarn:
did you see me supporting GEJ?.you're screaming: "tafa balogun!",but you forget that tafa balogun was arrested because OBJ wanted it to happen.in this case,i doubt the president will allow the arrest of his IGP.
If the IG can't justify his action, he will be arrested right inside the court by a constable.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by philips70(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
EHoudini:
This is lacking of any substance. 1. The statusquo as ordered by the court was never threatened by d police. 2. Police must maintain law and order at anytime, anywhere in nigeria. 3. Police got intelligence report that one alh. Tambuwal in company of thugs planned to disrupt peace of NASS. That was more than reason to cordon off the complex. Proactive policing, i dare say.
What nonsense is this?

Daft C.U NT

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by kakakoshina(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
OLADD:
[/color][color=#006600]

I agree with others but APC will not live long.
if I may ask Y?
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by angelsing(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's your father and mother and your entire unknown generation that's dumb. Bastard.
Guy chill..in as much as I don't condone any insult against the president or anybody on this forum, U just made it sound like Jonathan is ur father..I insist I will not and will never insult the president even though I don't like his government. My humble submission
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by eaccyboy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tambuwal too shld be arrested for closure of house with al d sucurity challenges in the country
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by EVarn(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
arsetalks:
If the IG can't justify his action, he will be arrested right inside the court by a constable.
hahahaha..you talk as if you dont know how the stage is set here in nigeria,chance of the IGP going to jail{even when guilty} = zero.infact,you will be suprised that on that day,both the judge and tambuwal will be arrested for conspiracy and plotting to instigate civil unrest.all the more making the IGP look like the innocent martyr.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
sunnyshayne:

Follow my line argument. I'm tired replying you kids. How old are you sef?

you dont hv to take anything personal na just political debate my age has nothing to do with the level of my contribution. If you cant handle be mute. After all if i insult you or you insult me none of us will be paid a dime by either tambuwa or the IGP.
get your fact right, Tafa was forced to retire because of the corruption allegation level against him. He was a sitting igp wen the allegation were published and he was forced into retirement for dat reason. So wen u say logic I get confuses.
The IGP shd pray the court rules in his favour if nt he will go to jail. The executives will quickly distance themselves since GEJ claims to be enforcing the rule of law. There is no point having a court if its judgement are being flaunted. If he disobey this democracy will end. Sabi u dey see as court det sack sittinf governor na so he go enter jail like joke. If dey born him well let him not report to court in person u go see wetin d court go do. Na dat time you go knw say before a title is a person.
Just sit back and watch this one has it unfolds.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Adebayo_Balogun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by eightsin(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
I can categorically state that this won't happen.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by slimmingcare(f): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Good one
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by medamillion(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
thanks bros. I am coming with a new thread soon. We all know that GMB is preparin 4 2015 to takeover the mantle from Jonathan
I can't wait to see the CHANGE my country had long awaited.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Emilord(m): 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The action of the IG in interpreting the Constitution in itself should make any lawyer angry.
IG, na only waka come?
that's what u see wen a northerner that their innate occupation is rearing cows leaves that occupation and man an institution as huge as police force.am sorry to say bur some set of people r not supposed to co-habit with us in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by adconline(m): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2014
Deranged IGP invoking status before the house not to mention the speaker even though he had violated court sanctioned " status quo" by invading NASS and not recognizing the speaker... Telling me and acting after the fact-- cloning stupidity since 100BC.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Ilemba(m): 12:09am On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=sunnyshayne post=28478630]Let's see how it goes!

I dare say who has the balls to commit a sitting IG to prison?

Who will effect his arrest?

Talk is cheap.

Law
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by InvertedHammer: 12:15am On Dec 01, 2014
Abiolainfo:

The attention of a pauper, I rebuke it cheesy
/
What a hobbledehoy!

An indictment of your parent.

\

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by rezy15(m): 12:37am On Dec 01, 2014
Emilord:
that's what u see wen a northerner that their innate occupation is rearing cows leaves that occupation and man an institution as huge as police force.am sorry to say bur some set of people r not supposed to co-habit with us in nigeria.
and what if i may ask is ur imnate occupation? D only tin ur gud at is tossing in d ethnic card. Nobody dropped that angle even after 7 pages but u. You don't know anything AT ALL! If u did u wud have contributed constructively to this thread. Nw all u hv to show is a bunch of words soaked in meaningless bigotry that won't affect the price of fufu in the market. If he's found guilty he shud be arrested. Northerner or southerner, nobody get monopoly for stupidity. We all know he wasn't acting alone.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by darne(m): 1:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Serves him right, he should do his home work right next time,......Lawmakers no be joke and to think he can beat the law amazes me, derailing legislators will help him get his head straight next time,...lets just watch and see cos naija sef sabii do stupid things angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) / Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) / The Nigeria Police: 1947 Vs 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.