Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,467 members, 7,937,392 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Small Business Loan Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Business Loan Needed (1218 Views)

Are You In Need Of A Business Loan Or Personal Loan Without Collateral? / 3 Places You Can Get Urgent Business Loan / Business Loan Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Business Loan Needed by denobleman(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2006
Hi,
I believe someone in the house coul of immense help to me by posting contacts of individuals or organizations that offer small business funing.Small business financing(SHORT-TERM)with a minimal interest rate.Capital redeemable within 1 year.

I need N450,000 to finance,a a business project which I have in the wooden doors industry.Intended to advantage of the current ban on the importation of furniture into country.

I believe there are lots of people whose business ideas that could turn the economy of our locality aroud but are being hindered by lack of funds.Please, if any individual has such contacts do post them for the benefit of all.
Re: Small Business Loan Needed by naijacutee(f): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2006
What if the business venture doesn't work? How does the financer get his/her money back?
Re: Small Business Loan Needed by samm(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2006
Nobleman, wooden doors are not banned in Nigeria as I currently import doors into the country. However, locally made doors are selling well too but cannot compete yet in a specific niche.
Re: Small Business Loan Needed by denobleman(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2006
@Naijacutee,
Going by what Samm said you will discover that the issue of the venture working is ruled out.The venture will work out due the fact that I have long being in the business and is looking for the loan just as expansion to tap the numerous opportuinities available,not just to start up where the problem lies in most venture businesses.

@Samm,
I doubt if you are really in Nigeria and really understands the nation well.The Nigerian government prohibited the importation of lot's of consumer goods which furniture,texiles and fruitjuices are included.Is wooden doors not a furniture?Are you importing them or do you smuggle them through our wharfs?
That's by the way,thanks for acknowledging that locally fabrcated doors sell well but concerning the market segment(niche).It is worthy of note to state that locall doors have the lion share of the Nigerian market which all the imported doors(smuggled) put together have been able to disrupt.

Afam Francis Uzoechina
Re: Small Business Loan Needed by theforce(m): 3:05am On Aug 15, 2006
Chief,
May be our financial system is not perfect yet. The truth is some organisations are ready to finance you even to the tune o 4 times what you are asking. My brother just went to a community bank(I dont want to advertise) and got a cool 1,000,000 naira loan.

The secret? THE NUMBERS!! Get yourself a well written Business Plan. Do projections and analysis. Let people know the ups and downs, profit and loss, Government policy, advantages disadvantages. You never know even i may be interested in the business (i should be liquid to the tune of 500,000naira by the end of September). Just put your numbers in order.

theforce_cia@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Small Business Loan Needed by chaj(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2007
Denobleman,
That's right, you need a well written business plan. The projections and analyses are really important .

However, to be considered "well-written" your business plan should be devoid of grammar, syntax and spelling errors.

I run a professional proofreading service here in Kaduna; and would be glad to proofread half of your business plan document for you, free of charge.

Contact me : k10resources@gmail.com or 08035714271.

I write business plans too. But that one na full payment o!javascript:void(0);

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas Needed / Need Biz Ideas / Are You Looking For A Partnership/investment Opportunity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.