Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Turning The Other Cheek - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Turning The Other Cheek (2170 Views)

How Many Christians Follow Jesus' Rule Of 'Turn The Other Cheek?' / If Someone Slaps You Would You Turn The Other Cheek. / Turn The Other Cheek- What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turning The Other Cheek by AloyEmeka9: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2008
The bible is against christians retaliating and goes further to teach that we should turn the other cheek.

If a muslim northerner is attacking me with a big machete, should i strike back or kneel down and plead the blood of Jesus while he's butchering me and my family like Stephen did in the bible or should I disobey the bible and finish them off with my AK47?
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by mazaje(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

The bible is against christians retaliating and goes further to teach that we should turn the other cheek.

If a muslim northerner is attacking me with a big machete, should i strike back or kneel down and plead the blood of Jesus while he's butchering me and my family like Stephen did in the bible or should I disobey the bible and finish them off with my AK47?

you have not been reading ur bible, god in the bible taught people how to kill, maim and destroy the enemy. . . he even taught them how to share the booty too. . . . kill all them allah's soldiers if they come to attack you. . . allahuakbar allah is most merciful. . . . .
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by RedHotChic(f): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2008
Use your Ak147. That is my idea of turning the other cheek. undecided
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Lady2(f): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2008

First I think your using stephen's death in the wrong way. Second defend yourself, self defense isn't wrong. Turning the other cheek is not seeking revenge. If the muslims kill of your family but yourself don't go seeking revenge. But if they are attacking you in person then defend yourself.

Look at it this way, if a muslim northerner is attacking you with a big machete, defend yourself and your family, but if you are unsuccessful in defending yourself, then don't go seeking to kill them for revenge. If they are captured by the law and brought to trial, forgive them, but allow justice to prevail.
That is turning the other cheek.
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by RedHotChic(f): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2008
First I think your using stephen's death in the wrong way. Second defend yourself, self defense isn't wrong. Turning the other cheek is not seeking revenge. If the muslims kill of your family but yourself don't go seeking revenge. But if they are attacking you in person then defend yourself.

Look at it this way, if a muslim northerner is attacking you with a big machete, defend yourself and your family, but if you are unsuccessful in defending yourself, then don't go seeking to kill them for revenge. If they are captured by the law and brought to trial, forgive them, but allow justice to prevail.
That is turning the other cheek.

If you don't seek for vengeance, they will come again abi?. Should we sit down and be defending all the time?.
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2008
Can you practice what you preach, can you turn the other cheek?
This is the hypocrisy we have been complaining about, so far the christians have bagged about 300 muslims, taking over from the ways of moses.
Turning the other cheek is to respond to an aggressor without violence (in every sense of the word). The phrase originates from the Sermon on the Mount in the New Testament.
In the Sermon on the Mount in the Gospel of Matthew, Jesussays:
You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles.

In essence do not resist the aboki if he kills your wife offer your children, if if kills them offer your head.
This is really interesting goes to show how hypocrisy reigns supreme in religion.
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Lady2(f): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2008
If you don't seek for vengeance, they will come again abi?. Should we sit down and be defending all the time?.

First of all if you are a christian, you will know that vengeance is the Lord's. Now the poster posted as a christian and I gave him a christian response.

If you redhotchick are not a christian then you do not have to pay attention to my post.

A christian should know not to be attached to the world, and should understand that they are not to be of this world, that their eyes should be set on heaven and shouldn't be afraid of those who can hurt the body and not the spirit, but should be afraid of He who can hurt the body and the spirit, God.

Can you practice what you preach, can you turn the other cheek?
This is the hypocrisy we have been complaining about, so far the christians have bagged about 300 muslims, taking over from the ways of moses.
Turning the other cheek is to respond to an aggressor without violence (in every sense of the word). The phrase originates from the Sermon on the Mount in the New Testament.
In the Sermon on the Mount in the Gospel of Matthew, Jesussays:
You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles.

In essence do not resist the aboki if he kills your wife offer your children, if if kills them offer your head.
This is really interesting goes to show how hypocrisy reigns supreme in religion.

There are plenty of people who do practice what they preach. I for one am not one to seek vengeance, quite frankly it takes too much energy. Now when we are hurt, it is our human nature to want to get revenge, but that's why Christians should rely on God and not on their human thinking.

Chris just because there are hypocrites does not mean everyone who is a christian is a hypocrite. And as I have said there is nothing wrong in self-defense. I gave the scenario of what turning the cheek is, so please read it.
Turning the cheek is not standing there and being killed when you can help yourself, but when you cannot help it or someone don't go looking for revenge.

Religion is not the problem, the people practicing religion is. If you Chris were a christian and you stayed true to the faith and actually put it into practice, and John calls himself a christian too but doesn't practice what he preaches does that mean that you Chris are also a hypocrite? or that the religion is hypocrisy?
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by mazaje(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2008
lady. . . you sure say you no wan become lady pope. . . .
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2008
It is insulting to mankind for you to say they should rely on God and not on their thinking, I don't want to derail this thread.
Revenge is a different thing entirely please read my post well again and you will see what that verse was saying.
It says do not resist an evil person, if the verse was about revenge then why turn the other cheek?
It would simply have said if you are struck do not seek revenge and the first poster that used stephen's example was right, that was not fighting back and allowing the lord take control. Better yet show me verses where Jesus advocates self defence or even condoned it?
Yes I say you all are hypocrites because the average life of a christian does not reflect that which they say they believe, this issue is an example of that.
The pope has body guards today and so does numerous pastors, christians have the latest security in their houses their cars.
If what Jesus said was to be translated into the present day world it could have said,
If someone wants to take your 504 give him your infinity Jeep.
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by RedHotChic(f): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2008
First of all if you are a christian, you will know that vengeance is the Lord's. Now the poster posted as a christian and I gave him a christian response.

If you redhotchick are not a christian then you do not have to pay attention to my post.

A christian should know not to be attached to the world, and should understand that they are not to be of this world, that their eyes should be set on heaven and shouldn't be afraid of those who can hurt the body and not the spirit, but should be afraid of He who can hurt the body and the
I don't know what you will say that will dissuade me from returning fire for fire if jihadists attack me. i will run for cover, regroup, re arm and go after them. Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to god what belongs to him. O pari
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Okijajuju1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2008
No christian has or can ever turn the other cheek.

Vengance is a totally different topic turning he other cheek.

Even pastors sef, slap anyone of them, and their bodyguards will your other cheek for you.

Trning the other cheek means if I physically slap you on the left, you are to absorb the pain and turn over the left cheek for the second.
If I jam your car, you go home, without complaining.
If I rob you, you dont go to the cops,
If I kidnap you, you pay the ransome without long thing,
If I sell your property, you let me walk away with the money, no questions,
If I kill your child, you bury him/her with no beef.

In all these, you will be bearing no grudges cos Vengance is mine saith the lord.
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by smurf(f): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2008
~sigh~ undecided
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2008
Well said okija long time oh
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by chika98: 1:00am On Dec 02, 2008
This thread is like making fun at Christians. na wa
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Image123(m): 1:10am On Dec 02, 2008
Its funny how people who do not believe in God or in the bible or in the practise of christianity are so enthusiastic to preach and interpret Bible to us by force.The carnal man doesn't understand the things of the spirit.Get spiritual or get godly counsel instead of confusing yourself and wasting webpages
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by RedHotChic(f): 7:25am On Dec 02, 2008
Its funny how people who do not believe in God or in the bible or in the practise of christianity are so enthusiastic to preach and interpret Bible to us by force.The carnal man doesn't understand the things of the spirit.Get spiritual or get godly counsel instead of confusing yourself and wasting webpages

Why not interpret it for us since you have a deeper understanding of the bible?
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by RedHotChic(f): 7:26am On Dec 02, 2008
No christian has or can ever turn the other cheek.

Vengance is a totally different topic turning he other cheek.

Even pastors sef, slap anyone of them, and their bodyguards will your other cheek for you.

Trning the other cheek means if I physically slap you on the left, you are to absorb the pain and turn over the left cheek for the second.
If I jam your car, you go home, without complaining.
If I rob you, you don't go to the cops,
If I kidnap you, you pay the ransome without long thing,
If I sell your property, you let me walk away with the money, no questions,
If I kill your child, you bury him/her with no beef.

In all these, you will be bearing no grudges because Vengance is mine saith the lord.
Some do. Pope John paul II forgave the man that shot him with about 20 bullets which disfigured him for the rest of his life. Will a muslim do that?
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by scottN(m): 7:40am On Dec 02, 2008
For me I believe 'Turning the Other Cheek' is a figurative phrase especially in d context of d present world. I believe what this means is that we should try not to ALWAYS pay back evil for evil IF AND ONLY IF u as an individual and the society as whole can handle it. Else why would I watch some1 coming after me with a weapon and I do nothing?
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by RedHotChic(f): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2008
For me I believe 'Turning the Other Cheek' is a figurative phrase especially in d context of d present world. I believe what this means is that we should try not to ALWAYS pay back evil for evil IF AND ONLY IF u as an individual and the society as whole can handle it. Else why would I watch someone coming after me with a weapon and I do nothing?

Because an eye for an eye will make the whole world go blind.
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by scottN(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2008
RedHotChic:

Because an eye for an eye will make the whole world go blind.

What I meant was preventing such scenarios. I mean I have an option to either run or defend myself. Besides there's no law against Self-Defense.
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Okijajuju1(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2008
scottN:

For me I believe 'Turning the Other Cheek' is a figurative phrase especially in d context of d present world. I believe what this means is that we should try not to ALWAYS pay back evil for evil IF AND ONLY IF u as an individual and the society as whole can handle it. Else why would I watch someone coming after me with a weapon and I do nothing?

Like RHC just told you, doing sumtin will mean you have just repaid an eye for an eye, which is against the principles of christianity and the law of Jesus which is "love everyman as christ loves the church".

Remember that when the romans came to arrest christ, peter jumped one of them and sliced off his ears, instead of chrst retaliating, he healed him. And it was these same folks that beat him senseless, and crucified him. Thats turning the other cheek.
Figuratively, turning the other cheek means repaying evil with good.

O and dont worry about the person who hurt you cos vengance is mine saith the lord.

Remember that neither Daniel, Shedrack and co., Jesus, Stephen, Paul, e.t.c retaliated even in the face of death.

So if an Hausa dude comes at you with a dagger, bow and arrow, switch blade, torches or even guns, just do like your mentor JC taught you, offer a cool prayer. (Father forgive them for they know not what they do)   wink
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Okijajuju1(m): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2008
RedHotChic:

Some do. Pope John paul II forgave the man that shot him with about 20 bullets which disfigured him for the rest of his life. Will a muslim do that?

Thats cos the dude was already paying for his crimes behind bars.

And a muslim isnt inclned to turn the other cheek, al he has to do is declear a fatwa on the fellow and he can kill him.
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by scottN(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2008
Okija_juju:

Like RHC just told you, doing sumtin will mean you have just repaid an eye for an eye, which is against the principles of christianity and the law of Jesus which is "love everyman as christ loves the church".

Remember that when the romans came to arrest christ, peter jumped one of them and sliced off his ears, instead of chrst retaliating, he healed him. And it was these same folks that beat him senseless, and crucified him. Thats turning the other cheek.
Figuratively, turning the other cheek means repaying evil with good.

O and don't worry about the person who hurt you because vengance is mine saith the lord.

Remember that neither Daniel, Shedrack and co., Jesus, Stephen, Paul, e.t.c retaliated even in the face of death.

So if an Hausa dude comes at you with a dagger, bow and arrow, switch blade, torches or even guns, just do like your mentor JC taught you, offer a cool prayer. (Father forgive them for they know not what they do) wink
Hmmm easier said than done. I'm sure u doubt ur capability on that one. I would have luv'd 2 wish that I get 2 c in that situation and c ur reaction but I wouldn't do that. In this life ppl will only not react if they don't hv an alternative in such a situation or if they were taken by surprise. Do u know that even Jesus Christ "STRUCK OUT" at d ppl who came to use his Father's temple 4 business?
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by AloyEmeka9: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2008

And a muslim isnt inclned to turn the other cheek, al he has to do is declear a fatwa on the fellow and he can kill him.
cheesy We are talking of christians.
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Okijajuju1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2008
scottN:

Hmmm easier said than done. I'm sure u doubt ur capability on that one. I would have love'd 2 wish that I get 2 c in that situation and c ur reaction but I wouldn't do that. In this life people will only not react if they don't hv an alternative in such a situation or if they were taken by surprise. Do u know that even Jesus Christ "STRUCK OUT" at d people who came to use his Father's temple 4 business?

Dude I aint a christian nor do I have any religious affiliations.
If anybody tries to jump me or I suspect you are gonna jump me, I reserve the right to protect myself with reasonable force.

And the Jesus story dosent apply in this topic.
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by chika98: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2008
This is why so many Christians are deceived and easily too. Turning the other cheek means not retaliating when someone does something horrible to you but rather pray for them and let it go. Doesn't mean if someone is hitting you or chasing you with a machete that you shouldn't run for your life.
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Image123(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2008
Matthew 5:38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
Mat 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Mat 5:40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
Mat 5:41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
Mat 5:42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

The letter killeth but the spirit giveth life.Jesus said " the words that I speak,they are spirit and they are life".And the same applies to the whole Bible.You need God to help you interpret the word,if you're to profit from its study.You need to be born again, to have the spirit of Christ and the love of God.Those are basics to understanding.Also,you should carefully remember and look up other parts of scripture to be sure that the intepretation you hold adamantly to tallies with the other parts of scripture.

Matthew 5:38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

What is Jesus talking about?,what contxt is he refering to?
Exodus 21:22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.
Exo 21:23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,
Exo 21:24 Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,
Exo 21:25 Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

This is refering to when a person is brought to the judge by another for offending,then the judge pronounces judgement according to the prescribed measures, Notice that contrary to popular thinking,this OT law wasn't made to legalise revenge.It wasn' t a personal 'you removed my eye,I'll remove yours (rough jungle justice) thing.It was a thing that involved judges/authorities, Then Jesus said in Matthew 5v39-42
Mat 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Mat 5:40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
Mat 5:41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
Mat 5:42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

Jesus was teaching a life of grace and forgiveness.Teaching that His disciples could forgive wrong, forego rights and follow/pursue peace instead.If you'll notice from the life of Christ and His disciples,they didn't take this passage to mean 'being everybody's doormat' but they took/understood it in its proper context because they had the spirit/mind of Christ.
Do you recall any scenario of cheek smiting in the Bible? let me brief you on one.Jesus was smitten on the cheek,He didn't turn the other cheek also.instead He queried "Why smitest thou me?"
Let me leave you with some similar examples to ponder on.Its in the same Matthew.lets learn to ponder,meditate and rightly divide the Word of God.
Matthew 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Matthew 15:25 Then came she and worshiped him, saying, Lord, help me.
Mat 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

Matt 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
Mat 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
Mat 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as a heathen man and a publican.
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Lady2(f): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2008

This is not true, if someone were to do something as say "Run" how does that account to an eye for an eye. How deos it cause hurt the other person if you run. If one prevents an eye from being hurt how does it amount to an eye for an eye when there was no eye hurting in the first place.
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Okijajuju1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2008
chika98:

This is why so many Christians are deceived and easily too. Turning the other cheek means not retaliating when someone does something horrible to you but rather pray for them and let it go. Doesn't mean if someone is hitting you or chasing you with a machete that you shouldn't run for your life.

Did Jesus run for his life when he was about to be crucified?? Rmember he was 33 years of age and probably fit as a horse and would have been able to make a quick get away with the help of his disciples.

Did Stephen run for his life when he was about to be stoned to death??

The Direct opposite of the phrase "Turn the other cheek" is "An eye for an eye".

The bible says in the book of Romans 12:14

Romans 12:14 Bless them that which persecute you, bless them and not curse.

Just to clarify the subject passage to everyone again, here is the quotation.

Matthew 5:39-44

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.

41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
KJV

Here is the same quotation from the book of Luke 6:29-30

Luke 6:29-30

29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; [b]and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.[/b]KJV

Could this passage have been any clearer than it already is?? It is not talking about vengance or running away, It is talking about you being a mugu.
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Image123(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2008
The life and principle of grace taught in this passage (Matthew 5) is not possible for everyone except those who have received Christ and power to live like children of God.Infact its normal that a graceless person should find this command impossible and ridiculous.
Its like telling a hiker in Lagos to meet you @ Abuja in 24 hours.Its impossible for him.Except he employs the use of a machine (a car or airplane),then he can make the journey inside 12hours.Its only by coming boldly ib faith to the throne of grace that we can get/obtain grace and power to keep Christ's commandments.Our personal struggles cannot achieve it.How can one come boldly to obtain power from God if he's not born again (a child of God ).The call from God to you NOW is to leave your hopeless,helpless, shallow hiking and come to JESUS the source of LIFE.He's able to transport you on eagles'wings,make you effective and at the very best.Acts 3 v 16  And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Image123(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2008
@okija juju
Kindly read my 2 previous posts.Thank you
Re: Turning The Other Cheek by Okijajuju1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2008
Image123:

The life and principle of grace taught in this passage (Matthew 5) is not possible for everyone except those who have received Christ and power to live like children of God.Infact its normal that a graceless person should find this command impossible and ridiculous.
Its like telling a hiker in Lagos to meet you @ Abuja in 24 hours.Its impossible for him.Except he employs the use of a machine (a car or airplane),then he can make the journey inside 12hours.Its only by coming boldly ib faith to the throne of grace that we can get/obtain grace and power to keep Christ's commandments.Our personal struggles cannot achieve it.How can one come boldly to obtain power from God if he's not born again (a child of God ).The call from God to you NOW is to leave your hopeless,helpless, shallow hiking and come to JESUS the source of LIFE.He's able to transport you on eagles'wings,make you effective and at the very best.Acts 3 v 16  And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong

You are joking right??
I mean nothing in this post sounds resonable. Not even your analogy.
What has grace got to do with slap??
Several christians have come on this thread and all the have to offer is either grace or canal mind.

Jesus said if Mopol slaps you on the right, turn the left and recieve the next one.
If Okereke (the Naval victim) were a christian, she would not have been stripped naked. Prolly just a swollen face from the series of slaps she would have recieved on both cheeks.

The bible tells us a whole lot of crap and y'all is here talking bout grace.
The same bible says and I quote

Matt 18:9

9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
KJV

Matt 5:29-32

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish,

and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
KJV

Let me guess, you need grace to cut off your hands or pluck out your eyes abi??

Image123:

@okija juju
Kindly read my 2 previous posts.Thank you

I did and you are only saying the same thing over and over.
So I ak you, do you need grace to pluck out your own eyes too, or was that yet another figurative text in the bible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Bang For Dummies / In Search Of An Igbo Gospel Song: / Solution To Our Educational System: Pastor Chris Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.