Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,263 members, 7,947,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" (3744 Views)

Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / Tc & Peruzzi Ukraine Rappers Fight For Mi-kelly Handsome Diss-(it Is Finished) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by hypeman2(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2008
9ja Hip Hop Top Runner MI-FLISS is raising the bar as per ingenius stunts for a track Launch (Not Album), Music/Strip Dance LIVE! MI-FlISS performs his HOT mind-sex single titled "UNDERWEAR" wit Erotic CLUB UNIQUE Strip Dancers,with a special STRIP TEASE choregraphy routine for the song itself. Alongside special support appearances by Top Guest Stars: 2FACE, 9ICE,LORD OF AJASA,MODE 9,JAH BLESS,ID CABASA,JONAH D MONARCH, OSO SENSEI,BLACK ALLIANCE,RUFFMAN,OMOSHIN,ECO MAN and lots more @ CLUB UNIQUE/Allen Av,Ikeja.12th Fri.Dec,9pm-3am

Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by GoldCircle: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2008
Na pictures of semi nude girls from the internet you take do the I.V? you should at least have given us a feel of what exactly to expect that day! please let us catch a glimpse of the Nigerian babes that will be performing that day! three grand no be beans o!
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by hypeman2(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2008
Bros, as per that level me sef go like see dem, I dey cruise the joint somtimes myself,they got som kind policy about cameras & pics of the dancers with the strip management or somtin like dat, but man sh#% worth that 3K, chock in 2k extra an you get a bone grinding lap dance grin
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by jaywalker(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2008
no be dis guy when e sing skipoboropopo with ajasa bi dis. on all does nude babes 4 club unique go gbaseki for 12th o. this koncept 2 bam. make una o Bleep o,
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by ajayi1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2008
jaywalker:

no be this guy when e sing skipoboropopo with ajasa bi this. on all does nude babes 4 club unique go gbaseki for 12th o. this koncept 2 bam. make una o mess o,

You sure??/
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by hypeman2(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2008
ajayi1:

You sure??/
Yep its the fella alright, Checkout this link: http://rapidshare.com/files/166950000/Mi-Fliss_Ft.Lord_Of_Ajasa-Skiboropopo.mp3
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by princesa(f): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2008
girls phew

so very disrespectful of themselves undecided
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by hypeman2(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2008
princesa:

girls phew

so very disrespectful of themselves undecided
Dont condemn, U Ladies are a sight to behold, finest creatures that spur intrigue and desire upon sight, I believe you're a sophisticated person, you either strip for ur boy in private or for a crowd of pple the choice is urs, ur goal is to be "approved" beautiful by the beholder. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. shocked
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by tosinadeda: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2008
lmfao grin
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by princesa(f): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2008
condemming doesent have anything to do with it
sophistication doesent owe an inch to it
those who strip publicly are disrespectful to the whole woman race and to themselves
so dont tell me otherwise sad
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by jaywalker(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2008
fine boi! ladies green wit envy u want be with the guy, tongue
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by ajayi1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2008
lol, Is the strip real? Some may just strip for him becos others are striping. lol

princesa:

condemming doesent have anything to do with it
sophistication doesent owe an inch to it
those who strip publicly are disrespectful to the whole woman race and to themselves
so don't tell me otherwise sad

Dont say those who strip publicly are disrespectful to the whole woman race and to themselves. It is normal thing for human being. ?? tongue
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by princesa(f): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ajayi
just because it looks natural to you
doesent mean it does to me undecided
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by ajayi1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2008
princesa:

@ajayi
just because it looks natural to you
doesent mean it does to me undecided

Yea. But allthesame it's what we always see.
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by hypeman2(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2008
ajayi1:

I second that, besides how more "natural" can you get than this?! wink
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by princesa(f): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2008
ajayi1:

it is the sad truth this days embarassed but what distinguishes a proper lady
is her ability to not join the crowd in losing and her head, thats makes her a respectable woman like me cool

hype man:

I second that, besides how more "natural" can you get than this?! wink
are we still in the garden of eden?
and why arent boys in the league
dnt deceive morality for naturalness angry
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by GoldCircle: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
Hi Princesa!!
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by princesa(f): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2008
Hi
any thing attache to it
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by ajayi1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
princesa:

is her ability to not join the crowd in losing and her head, thats makes her a respectable woman like me cool

lol, so you are sure of yourself RESPECT MAMA grin
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by hypeman2(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2008
princesa:

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", Morality? Yep that's the bane of life. "Conscience" yep! that's the truth yall,and thats what I believe in, God gave us all that ability. And neither has mankid gotten straight. Let 'em ladies do dey thang! You hit the nail homes cool
ajayi1:

Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by princesa(f): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2008
ajayi1:

yeah i am cool

hype man:

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", Morality? yes that's the bane of life. "Conscience" yes! that's the truth yall,and thats what I believe in, God gave us all that ability. And neither has mankid gotten straight. Let 'em ladies do dey thang! You hit the nail homes cool
they have their conscience, let them use it
and i have mine, so am using it
but its sad that so many conscience have been lost
just sad undecided
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by hypeman2(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2008
Gurl! Besides I got a ticket for you. we can hit the spot 2gether wat you say? cool Dont forget its a music show+a whole lot.
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by princesa(f): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2008
why do you think i would wanna indulge in something i have obviously been disapproving of sad
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by hypeman2(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2008
princesa:

why do you think i would want to indulge in something i have obviously been disapproving of sad
Yeah! disapprove the chicks strp (You'll put a blindfold on when it gets to there part) while the music part featuring sounds from Ajasa,2baba,Dj Zeez etc gon massage your erred nerves. Wat u say?! grin
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by princesa(f): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2008
that sound nicer
but i cant deceive myself, i will be tempted to look grin
but thanks anyway wink
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by hypeman2(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2008
[flash=200,200]http://Well! ur call, As for me am gon get my bone grinded, um, ahh, meant tone grinded. WOW![/flash]
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by hypeman2(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2008
Well! ur call, As for me am gon get my bone grinded, um, ahh, meant tone grinded. WOW! grin
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by princesa(f): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2008
enjoy the frenzy wink
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by ajayi1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2008
hype man:

Well! ur call, As for me am gon get my bone grinded, um, ahh, meant tone grinded. WOW! grin

get me the ticket and let fly inn, grin
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by princesa(f): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2008
hope you guyz dnt catch any magun out there oh grin
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by ajayi1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2008
princesa:

hope you guys dnt catch any magun out there oh grin

You've started again, Which kind of Magun?
Re: Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" by princesa(f): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2008
i was just joking embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest music in town / Top 40 2016 Inspirational Songs / The Youngest/kid Presenter Of Wazobiafmabuja(99.5fm) Ngobeke Aka 1982 Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.