Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,981 members, 7,946,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

As British Police Thwart Aircraft Bomb Plot, America Shivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / As British Police Thwart Aircraft Bomb Plot, America Shivers (1166 Views)

26 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed As Soldiers Thwart Attack On IDP Camp Dikwa (gra / Chadian Aircraft 'bomb Borno Town In Anti-boko Haram Raid' / British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

As British Police Thwart Aircraft Bomb Plot, America Shivers by Orikinla(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2006
As I post, there is a red alert at all airports in America as the US raises threat level for all commercial aircraft, since the breaking news with the following headlines:

British Police Thwart Aircraft Bomb Plot

UK police hold 21 over foiled plot to bomb planes

British police say foil plot to bomb aircraft
Police foil terror plot to blow up UK planes
http://www.sharecast.com/cgi-bin/sharecast/story.cgi?story_id=779303

Why are these Islamic devils so nefarious and infernally wicked?

We have to beware of every Muslim everywhere? Because, judging from tragic accidents of the recent past, we can never trust any Muslim again. They are the most suspicious people on earth and their lunatic fringe elements are the perpetrators of the worst evils of these interesting times.

When the terrorist bomb attacks devastated London on that fateful July 7 last year, most Muslims were jubilating in Northern Nigeria and other Islamic regions in the world. But when the controversial Danish cartoons of their Prophet Muhammad were published, millions of them went on rampage and in Nigeria they attacked and murdered innocent Christians, including mothers and their children. Just to prove how diabolical these Muslims are, they rejoice whenever their suicide-bombers succeed in killing innocent humans and destroying buildings.

Imagine the catastrophe that would have occurred if they were not foiled.

Re: As British Police Thwart Aircraft Bomb Plot, America Shivers by twinkledew(f): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2006
i smell religion hatered in you. dont be ignorant. it is not all Muslims that are like that so do not generalise everyone.
Re: As British Police Thwart Aircraft Bomb Plot, America Shivers by Orikinla(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2006
Then why are the Muslims not demonstrating against this latest evil plan?

Jesus Christ said, by their fruits you shall know them.

Separate the sheep from the goats.
Re: As British Police Thwart Aircraft Bomb Plot, America Shivers by Eurphoria(f): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2006
where is the ignorance? hiss, pls off course he is not saying all moslems are terrorists but the fact remains that the ones who are blowing every fuker up is a moslem fighting a so called war against all opposed to their sick ideologies.

No need to start asking what about this group of ppl here or there, the fact is something happened and lets not shy away from sayin the truth enuff of all this silly political correctness. Those terrorists are bastards and i hope they rot in hell.

There is no generalisation but what do u want ? you want us to find a new name for these monsters? well that will make every one happy , NOT. In this case ,that is the one Orinlika is talkin about, the perpetrrators are moslems. angry

Bottom line is they are what they are, blind, twisted and ignorant monsters. If anyone is ignorant it's the moslem, yes i will say it again because that is what they are fighting for(Jihad) it's moslem terrorists period. NO FUKING APOLOGIES.

yes some of them are peaceful people, but hey what are they doing to make sure these ppl do not tarnish their faith? Do you see them coming out in significant numbers to say they won't have it and that the terrorists are a shame on their faith? No , they don't so lets not kid ourselves, i know some ppl are jubilant when they seee bloodshed and yet they call themselves peacel oving moslems.

enough is enough angry angry angry
Re: As British Police Thwart Aircraft Bomb Plot, America Shivers by Orikinla(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2006
Eurphoria,

Twinkledew is ignorant of the truth.

If I produce the real battle field pictures showing how Hizbollah is using their own women and children as human shield and shooting their rockets into Israel, you would be shocked.
And if you see what they teach their children in their holiday bootcamps to hate Jews and Christians and to kill all infidels, you would be shocked.

Now coming nearer home in Nigeria, the Muslim women here at the Nigeria LNG RA 1 are known as fussy trouble makers.

If you really want to know the Muslims, go and listen to their messages in their mosques.
They planned all their evil attacks on innocent Christians in Northern Nigeria in their mosques.

There was a Moslem artist I helped by giving him a commission from the Unicef in Nigeria and he made his first N1,000 when N1,000 could pay for a return ticket to America. And he came to thank me with a bottle of wine and a set of glass cups and I was impressed and I blessed him and whosoever I bless can never be poor in life. He went on to make more money and I even gave him a girlfriend when his first girlfriend left him. But later he showed me his true Islamic colours and I have decided to keep away from him since he is unrepentant.

Muslims only pretend to be your friends when they want to curry favours and are enjoying from you.

Imagine British Muslims who are enjoying all the benefits of being British citizens turning around to attack and murder their fellow innocent British citizens and others including women and children who have never wronged them!

Muslims and others need to read my Scarlet Tears of London and see the psyche of the Muslims and with quotations from their Koran.
They only claim to be peaceful to deceive and lure ignorant people into Islam.

Muslims in Northern Nigeria forbid their single women from getting married to Christian men and they even threaten to kill any Christian male courting any of their female Muslims.
Re: As British Police Thwart Aircraft Bomb Plot, America Shivers by mamaput(f): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2006
Why not stop spreading this your Muslim hate.
When America was going around bombing what ever with their God bless America no one said "see the Christians"What they are doing. Some people have still not recovered.
Do you know how many Muslims are in this world?
Do 24 Muslims now represent the UK Muslims.
Do Nigerian Christians allow their daughters to marry Muslims.
When i was still in school in Nigeria the Hausa girls suffered. People were even shitting in their lockers just because they were Muslims.
Re: As British Police Thwart Aircraft Bomb Plot, America Shivers by Orikinla(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2006
Did you see where innocent Ibo women and children were burnt to death by diabolical Muslims in Northern Nigeria and they have been repeating the same diabolical acts since the 1950s to date?

The argument is that by joining the United States war on terror, Britain has joined what some Muslims call a war on Islam, stirring anger across the Islamic world.~ UK Muslims
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/13/world/europe/13britain.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

When Muslims stop killing Christian converts in Islamic countries and shredding the Holy Bible in Saudi Arabia, I will welcome both Islam and and Muslims with open arms.
Re: As British Police Thwart Aircraft Bomb Plot, America Shivers by Eurphoria(f): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2006
@mamaput
sorry but i thot age gave one wisdom , lost on you i guess

[/quote]
mamaput:

Do you know how many Muslims are in this world?

Do you know how many people would have died if these pigs got their way? how many have died since their proclaimed Jihad?have you lost a loved  one as a direct result of their evil?  hiss

mamaput:

Do 24 Muslims now represent the UK Muslims.

Do you think people here are stupid or dumb enough to think all moslems are doing this? you can't disguise the fact that these pigs are indeed moslems and fighting a cause they believe is for their cause. I hope i don't see the day they put a gun to your head and ask to chose your life or Allah. Hiss Do not insult anybody's intelligence here please.

mamaput:

Do Nigerian Christians allow their daughters to marry Muslims.

How is this related to the thread? the thread is about these pigs planning to blow up innocent lives. How has the Nigerian Christian man or woman refusing to allow their daughters marry muslim men affected the thinking behind the home grown terrorists in the Uk or any where else? oh is this must be the reason they are killing folks huh? hissssssss what a dumb point

[quote author=mamaput link=topic=20234.msg561989#msg561989 date=1155401159]
When i was still in school in Nigeria the Hausa girls suffered. People were even shitting in their lockers just because they were Muslims.

I am sure they did, what year was that? and what bearing again does this have on people turning into terrorists? please stick to the point and stop making irrelevant and senseless corelations between far fetched subjects.  Are you just doing your bit for political correctness or what? playing devil's advocate? absolutely off point

I make no apologies for my views , all i know is don't come all sanctimonious on someone when you seem to have either lost touch with certain trends in world events . Go talk your babble to the people who lost lives all over the world where terrorist have taken it upon themselves to put fear in people. I am sure they would look sympathetically at your tales of muslims suffering rubbish in their lockers.  angry Trust me half if not all those people in pain right now would prefer the terrorists rubbed $hit in the faces of their sons, daughters, wives, husbands,fathers, mothers instead of getting blown up into bits hardly recognisable. angry angry angry angry
Re: As British Police Thwart Aircraft Bomb Plot, America Shivers by mamaput(f): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2006
Eurphoria:

@mamaput
sorry but i thot age gave one wisdom , lost on you i guess

Do you know how many people would have died if these pigs got their way? how many have died since their proclaimed Jihad?have you lost a loved one as a direct result of their evil? hiss

Do you think people here are stupid or dumb enough to think all moslems are doing this? you can't disguise the fact that these pigs are indeed moslems and fighting a cause they believe is for their cause. I hope i don't see the day they put a gun to your head and ask to chose your life or Allah. Hiss Do not insult anybody's intelligence here please.

How is this related to the thread? the thread is about these pigs planning to blow up innocent lives. How has the Nigerian Christian man or woman refusing to allow their daughters marry muslim men affected the thinking behind the home grown terrorists in the Uk or any where else? oh is this must be the reason they are killing folks huh? hissssssss what a dumb point

I am sure they did, what year was that? and what bearing again does this have on people turning into terrorists? please stick to the point and stop making irrelevant and senseless corelations between far fetched subjects. Are you just doing your bit for political correctness or what? playing devil's advocate? absolutely off point

I make no apologies for my views , all i know is don't come all sanctimonious on someone when you seem to have either lost touch with certain trends in world events . Go talk your babble to the people who lost lives all over the world where terrorist have taken it upon themselves to put fear in people. I am sure they would look sympathetically at your tales of muslims suffering rubbish in their lockers. angry Trust me half if not all those people in pain right now would prefer the terrorists rubbed $hit in the faces of their sons, daughters, wives, husbands,fathers, mothers instead of getting blown up into bits hardly recognisable. angry angry angry angry
undecided
Re: As British Police Thwart Aircraft Bomb Plot, America Shivers by mamaput(f): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2006
@Orikinla
Orikinla:

Did you see where innocent Ibo women and children were burnt to death by diabolical Muslims in Northern Nigeria and they have been repeating the same diabolical acts since the 1950s to date?

When Muslims stop killing Christian converts in Islamic countries and shredding the Holy Bible in Saudi Arabia, I will welcome both Islam and and Muslims with open arms.

Why are you looking at only one side of the coin by the way in the civil war in Nigeria, guess wee Nigeria was getting its werponss from

(1)

She Seduced Him! / Woman Washes Her Private Part On Her Husband / Jealous Gelfrnd Deceives Boyfrnd In2 Kinky Sex,ties Him Down N Bath Him Wit Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.