Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,772 members, 7,921,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana (26406 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Member Stabbed By Opposition Party - Graphic Photos / Here Is The Photo Of Channels TV Reporter After He Was Stabbed In Okrika / APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by iamord(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
blackbeau1:
yes,u do. I stay in accra and I know what. I'm saying
I also stay in Lagos .. do I start with my experiences?
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by iamord(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Danfreeman:
we have Ghanaians living,married,schooling,working in Nigeria but how many times has any of them been attacked by Nigerian? this should be the last or we start wagging war against them GHANA MUST GO
u are daft.. I doubt you are reading comments
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by JiggamanGh: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
iamord:

why is this not on front page

Tell me about it. We might bicker with Nigerians online but that's where it stops. Ghanaians love Nigerians and we have no reason to hate Nigerians let alone kill them. For what reason should we take another persons life because of his nationality.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by iamord(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Tell me about it. We might bicker with Nigerians online but that's where it stops. Ghanaians love Nigerians and we have no reason to hate Nigerians let alone kill them. For what reason should we take another persons life because of his nationality.
oh! You see! I expected that as the mods got the first part of the story on front page they will follow it up since there is a new development to the case. And to clear any doubts of ghanains having a role to play in the crime. And even if they did they will definitely be punished. But they are silent about it cos they have been let down once again to point fingers at ghana, the truth is that we have more respect and dignity for people. And have more matured ways of settling issues. Nigerians owe ghana an apology, not just one but in many instances, I have been able to see through the nigerian media propaganda that has been trying to paint ghana black. And give false meaning, from the news that nigerians school in storey buildings to the prison case to the real estate article to the student killings. The list is almost endless! This rubbish has to stop!, if ghana is that bad and hostile to nigerians there will rather be a reduction in nigerians coming over, the tag “akwabaa” says a lot. But we can't be taken for a ride!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana by JiggamanGh: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
iamord:
oh! You see! I expected that as the mods got the first part of the story on front page they will follow it up since there is a new development to the case. And to clear any doubts of ghanains having a role to play in the crime. And even if they did they will definitely be punished. But they are silent about it cos they have been let down once again to point fingers at ghana, the truth is that we have more respect and dignity for people. And have more matured ways of settling issues. Nigerians owe ghana an apology, not just one but in many instances, I have been able to see through the nigerian media propaganda that has been trying to paint ghana black. And give false meaning, from the news that nigerians school in storey buildings to the prison case to the real estate article to the student killings. The list is almost endless! This rubbish has to stop!, if ghana is that bad and hostile to nigerians there will rather be a reduction in nigerians coming over, the tag “akwabaa” says a lot. But we can't be taken for a ride!

Excellent comment, cosign a million times

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jubilation In Benin As Ali Modu Sheriff Wins In Appeal Court (Photos) / Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) / The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.