Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:57 PM

Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) (25317 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Wins Third Grammy Award, Dedicates To African Artistes / Lmao.. Have Y'all Seen These Photos Of Don Jazzy & Iyanya Dressed As Women? / VIDEO: Don Jazzy, Iyanya, Praiz, Kcee And Other Artists Make “we Are The World” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nwedy:
abi o,e be like say na don jazzy bring d idea!!!!!! That's why he carried all his people into it grin
grin Don't make me laugh.grin
Don jazzzy and his children.grin It's still nice idea anyways but he should try spread his tentacles across top artistes in Nigeria and Africa at large.grin
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
Largas:
grin No Dbanj, Iceprince, Tubaba, Wizkid, Davido and Psquare.
This is a joke!!! These guys above will give us great lyrics damn you guys!!!

Story for the gods of MTN. Shine ur eyes ooo wink wink
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by orbablessing(f): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hahahahhaahhahhahahaha me wanna laugh,dis people in nairaland will not kill me with laugh chaiiiiiiiiiii,
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

Story for the gods of MTN. Shine ur eyes ooo wink wink
*gives his eyes to a..b.o.ki man to shine*
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Good one, but I hope they settled Jackson's family for using using his track, if not, they should all brace up for a lawsuit coming to the court near them.
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Nwedy(f): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
Largas:

grin Don't make me laugh.grin
Don jazzzy and his children.grin It's still nice idea anyways but he should try spread his tentacles across top artistes in Nigeria and Africa at large.grin
yea, they should
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
cant u create urs.......like......dusk till dawn....tommorrow pple.....our nation....being a survivor..
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Since praiz and diamond are part of it, I will love to watch it when it comes out
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by radiance26(f): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Na naija artist plenty pass. :-
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Deshannel(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
heatmeup:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry you stole my frontpage space
grin
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Udehpaschal1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
If 2baba is not among then i don't think the song will make brain
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Akiika: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
I applaud the idea, but why can't you guys come up with your own lyrics? Una go follow oyinbo enter grave...mchew!!
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Librate(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
K
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Hedybee(f): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Sunnybabe(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
ok. oooooo
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Missmossy(f): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Makes sense grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Akinwunmy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
Why all mavin's artistes on this track ?this is mavin ft various ...
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Themandator: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Part of Don Jazzy's vision as the boss of Mavin Records is to make his headquarters the power house of music in Africa and steadily, with surefooted steps he's realizing that vision.... The 2 years old label has played host to Wale.
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by slinkman(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
im sure they'll just spoil d song with way too much auto tune .... na only banky and praiz fit save d song.... oh BTW COPY CATZ
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by crisycent: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Copy cats...if a couple of artists in Europe didn't do theirs, these pot smoking dude won't think of it.
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
#originality,thats what most these artist lack,so not looking forward to this one.
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by BrAkingNews: 2:52am On Dec 02, 2014
coool...

Court orders sale of Erastus Akingbola’s Cayman Island properties to recover N164n debt >>> http://www..com/court-orders-sale-of-erastus-akingbolas-cayman/
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 5:01am On Dec 02, 2014
This can never be biggest collabo in africa cos its full of nigga breeds....check choco na cholacolate by dbanj the collabo encompasses most african countries. Bt seriously I no knw y don jazzy tooo lik copy cat....wif his big head no creativity...lolz ...na wetin I tell am for twitter wey im block me b dis oooo...yeye fowl
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by soroibeNwaigwe: 7:02am On Dec 02, 2014
Nice one Boiz.... Ride on!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by orbablessing(f): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2014
Don jazzy and his mavins crew will be like!!!!! Doro doroebola ibu onye ebeee,and don jazzy say doroboss,u know say ebola is bloody,rekado bank will say ebola fresh ngwa nu,ebola killer ngwanu ngwanu ngwanu!and korode bello will say doro doro african people doro,u doro de see say ebola de kill robo robo,doro ooo,ebola de catch any body wey no de wash him hand oooooooooo. Iyayan will be like african roll am oh,ebola I have ur medicine,so don't come to nigeria so closer hahahahhhhhhhh ebola remix
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2014
Nwedy:
yea, they should
I feel your favourite artiste missed that collabo, who is he?tongue
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Nwedy(f): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2014
Largas:

I feel your favourite artiste missed that collabo, who is he?tongue
my tubaba
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nwedy:
my tubaba
Hehehe. "my" make em wife no catch you ogrin.
You go join his team of baby mama's if he notices you called him "my" grintongue
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by wtfCode: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
angry mtcheeew.
Re: Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) by darne(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
All tryna show talent !,...... Why does this sound like another talent show angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises / Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry / Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.