Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,935 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? (20503 Views)

Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by richo2: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2008
JJYOU:

the other way round. he moved in with her and probably no money as before

lol!!! hahaha ok, oga poster, if u moved into her house, i think u betta accept responsibility as the house wife husband cheesy cheesy
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by tpia: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2008
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by KENEDANI(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
Even if she gives you a love portion, kick her out of your way. There are 1001 reasonable and responsible girls out there looking for who will even say HELLO and get their respect forever.
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by luckgames(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
agigoodman: WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO SATISFY HIS WOMAN?

I have this girl I love SO MUCH. I’ve done everything within my power to please her. The thing is when we newly met, my friends were against her and even some of her so-called friends lied against her, yet I stood by her. I supported her when she lost her job. She became my responsibility.
One they we both decided to travel abroad but things didn’t work out, so I decided to travel alone to SA to settle down before getting her over, but when I got to SA things weren’t the way I imagined it from Nigeria. My friends in SA who invited me to come lied to me. I had to use part of the money I used for my BTA to pay the bills and also bought food stuff. After sometime I decided to return back to Nigeria and work more and then go to London or some other European countries, mean while, when I was in SA going through hard times, I was still missing my girlfriend. We always talk on phone and I explained to her situation of things in SA, and then she will cry on the phone and ask me to come back. One day I made that step and I came back to Nigeria. Getting to Nigeria we started living together. Thing were going smoothly at the beginning, and after something she started acting strange, we quarrel over every little thing. At 1st she praised me for giving her so much attention, a year latter she started complaining about the same attention, saying she needs her space. We quarrel over every thing. She will never do something wrong and apologize. She lacks saying THANKS & I’M SORRY
She’s not good at domestic duties. I wash the dishes and clean the house without bothering her, and sometime I try to teach her how to do these things. It’s been 3 years now since we started dating. She can’t cock properly nor clean the house without me reminding her. And when I remind her to clean up or wash the dishes, she shouts at me and whenever she does something that I’m not happy about, and I confront her, she will raise her voice on me and saying whatever she has on her lips, she’ll walk out on me. She never takes correction
I don’t know what to do men, I’m losing my mind. I can’t live with her & I can’t live without her…,  I have lost my friends and relatives for saying nasty things about my girl. I have no body to talk to now.
PLEASE somebody talk to me, tell me what to do
Useless Girl
Change the locks
Send her to her family house
She will tell you that she is going to change BIG LIE
Don't talk to her or answer her phone
Tell her to have a great life
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by luckgames(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
tpia: when you're living with her for donkey years without any marriage in sight, I dont know how happy you want her to be.

maybe she's tired of preventing pregnancy, sad about getting abortion, or fed up with being a sperm holder with nothing to show for it.

why not just sit her down and tell her how you feel. and ask why she seems depressed.

mr first time user id!
You want him to marry a useless girl that can't cook or clean
Thank your Jesus that you didn't marry the fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! / 7 Bible Verses That Proof Jesus Was A Black Man / My Student From Taraba State University Is New Here ,welcome Her(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.