Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Will You Still Leave Your Child With The Housemaid? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Still Leave Your Child With The Housemaid? (3733 Views)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Still Leave Your Child With The Housemaid? by iconize(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You have never heard of kids being se*xually abused by teachers or pastors? Really? shocked
Is se*xual abuse better?

Here you go:

https://www.nairaland.com/2011772/parents-warned#28285675

And if you want to know what Catholics priests have been doing for decades, just google the words Catholic + child abuse.

Woman, we're discussing physical abuse not sexual abuse - I've said this before. undecided

Now, I'll give you some reasons that "can" make a housemaid physically abuse a child that way.

I also want you to give reasons that "can" make a teacher, pastor or priest physically abuse a child that way.

A housemaid that gets beaten unnecessarily by her employer, in revenge, might start beating up the kids of her employer.

A housemaid that gets starved by her employer, also in revenge, might beat up her employer's kid that way.

A housemaid that works like an elephant and doesn't benefit tangibly from her employer, might vent her frustrations on the kids - by beating them up unnecessarily.

Saying benefits - I mean education or vocation. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Leave Your Child With The Housemaid? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
iconize:

Woman, we're discussing physical abuse not sexual abuse - I've said this before. undecided

Now, I'll give you some reasons that "can" make a housemaid physically abuse a child that way.

I also want you to give reasons that "can" make a teacher, pastor or priest physically abuse a child that way.

A housemaid that gets beaten unnecessarily by her employer, in revenge, might start beating up the kids of her employer.

A housemaid that gets starved by her employer, also in revenge, might beat up her employer's kid that way.

A housemaid that works like an elephant and doesn't benefit tangibly from her employer, might vent her frustrations on the kids - by beating them up unnecessarily.

Saying benefits - I mean education or vocation. undecided

Physical or se*xual abuse, whatever a child suffers from, it is devastating so no need to exclude any of them from the discussion.

You don't need to give me any reasons. I already know. And there are even more reasons.
Re: Will You Still Leave Your Child With The Housemaid? by iconize(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Physical or se*xual abuse, whatever a child suffers from, it is devastating so no need to exclude any of them from the discussion.

You don't need to give me any reasons. I already know. And there are even more reasons.

Why would you include sexual abuse when the discourse is centered on physical abuse? undecided

I made it clear in my initial comment - "physical assault". undecided
Re: Will You Still Leave Your Child With The Housemaid? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
iconize:

Why would you include sexual abuse when the discourse is centered on physical abuse? undecided

I made it clear in my initial comment - "physical assault". undecided

Why not?

Abuse is abuse. Both forms of abuse may have devastating effects.
Re: Will You Still Leave Your Child With The Housemaid? by iconize(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why not?

Abuse is abuse. Both forms of abuse may have devastating effects.

Abuse is abuse, yes. But the discussion is physical abuse not sexual abuse.

Was the Ugandan kid sexually abused? undecided
Re: Will You Still Leave Your Child With The Housemaid? by KanwuliaJara: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yes!

Especially, if they are older and can TALK! kiss
Re: Will You Still Leave Your Child With The Housemaid? by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 03, 2014
iconize:

Abuse is abuse, yes. But the discussion is physical abuse not sexual abuse.

Was the Ugandan kid sexually abused? undecided

The question of the thread is whether someone would leave their kids with a housemaid and I joined the discussion saying that if you answer the question in the negative then you must consider not leaving your kid with anyone.

Anyway, forget it. I am out.
Re: Will You Still Leave Your Child With The Housemaid? by Exjoker(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2014
There are still many good housemaid, maybe it depend on how you treat your house: they maybe doing that for revenge you know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brothers, Go Deeper! / Toys For Kids Daddy And Mummy / My 11 Year Old Son Having His First Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.