Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Greatest Cause Of Poverty Is Shame - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Greatest Cause Of Poverty Is Shame (862 Views)

Entrepreneurship In Nigeria Is A Scam And A Multiplier Of Poverty / How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six / See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Cause Of Poverty Is Shame by ChrisXFT(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
The greatest cause of poverty is shame
The greatest cause of poverty in any sphere or industries of life is shame. If you don't overcome shame you cannot overcome poverty.
An average Nigerian blame his condition on the government or lack of funds to fuel his vision, just like the proverbial man in Bible"I have no man " while He lie beside a healing pool for 38 years( Wasted years), until Our Lord Jesus intervene in Mercy and Love .(Jh 5:1-9).
Today thousands of Nigerian shy away from taking bold steps especially when opportunities are presented over the internet in the name of scam, while the true cause is SHAME of starting small, SHAME of denial and others.
For those that will acknowledge the truth and willingly to take bold steps to success should watch these videos
Talking Machine -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHH_cFcnxE
60 days plan -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYxCGFjgceY .
And there after reach me on 08068401251 for the next level. Please serious committed people only. Not for free lunch wishers.
Re: The Greatest Cause Of Poverty Is Shame by holatin(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
I no get mb
Re: The Greatest Cause Of Poverty Is Shame by xpac01(m): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
Op, If only you will start a mental empowerment forum. I was getting hiighly inspired before finding out you are a business man.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Cause Of Poverty Is Shame by otipoju(m): 1:08am On Dec 02, 2014
Its a big insult to say that Nigerian youths do not want to take advantage of opportunities... If you live in developed and well organized countries you will weep for Nigeria.

I have achieved more in barely two months of part time gigs than I did in two years of dedicated work in Lagos.

Nigeria is hard brother. Respect to all those who give it their best shot in a country that does not care if you get shot.

Peace.
Re: The Greatest Cause Of Poverty Is Shame by ChrisXFT(m): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
xpac01:
Op, If only you will start a mental empowerment forum. I was getting hiighly inspired before finding out you are a business man.

Thanks for accolade of a business man I hope I merry it

Seest thou a man diligent in "his" business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men( Proverbs 22:29 KJV ) .
And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?( Luke 2:49 KJV )
"Your stand out in Life depend on your business"

Thanks once again for sharing your opinion, I sincerely hope that Nigerian youths can be more open minded.
Some few points on what I do.

1) Am dealing with a genuine company with physical appearance in Nigeria and other countries of the world.

2) They are officially registered

3) Their products works and have SON approval. The testimony of their product is obvious.

4) Currently been sold in Konga and Jumia (Two online retail gaints )

5) The company pays upto 52% for every sales I generated either directly or indirectly( Meaning their is room for coexistence ). And for Nov. and Dec. 2014 they are paying far above 52% for the first time as holiday package.

6) I can sell, Share and earn globally through their online platform, anywhere there is internet, the company takes responsibility for shipping.

7)I have an opportunity to earn a brand new car and an all expense paid trip abroad once a year.

cool I can work on it full time or part time better still on my paste, the must important thing is that I generate results, am paid according to results and not according to hours spend on the job.

9) I have an opportunity of meeting and interacting with successful people. And I work in a team and not alone I cannot cheat or be cheated in this business. Unlike traditional business system in Nigeria where manufacturers (manufacturing companies) cheat on their customers to reach the consumers.

I am opened to opportunity, If you know any package that is better than this let me know, But it must be a legitimate business and contributes to humanity like mine.

Finally I am not a traditional business man , If you don't joint I will get paid, If you joint I will get paid, and when you joint we both get paid. Kindly watch both videos before commenting or making your decision because "half baked knowledge is destructive ".Cheers for diligent entrepreneurs

(1) (Reply)

Dont Miss This If You Are Smart / Which Of This Item Do You Prefer????? W / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.