Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Google Introduces; Handwrite - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Introduces; Handwrite (419 Views)

Facebook Introduces ‘Love,’ ‘Wow,’ ‘Haha’, Goes Beyond 'Likes' / Google Introduces Google+ Comments To Replace Default Blogger Commenting Sytem / Google Introduces 300 X 600 Banner For Adsense Publishers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Introduces; Handwrite by barackodam: 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wanted to search for something on google, then I noticed something at the bottom right of the home page. I tried finding out about it and here's what I found.

Try a new way of searching on Google: just write your query anywhere on the screen!

Handwrite is a beta feature, available on Google.com from your smartphone or tablet. You can activate or disable Handwrite from your mobile search settings.

[center]
GETTING STARTED
[/center]

Tap the Handwrite icon in the lower right corner of the screen to open the writing surface.

Write a few letters at a time, clearly in print, anywhere on the screen.

Tap on arrow buttons next to the autocompletions to build your query.

Tap on an autocompletion itself or the search button to submit your query.

The writing surface closes automatically so that you can scroll through the results.

To refine your query, just tap the Handwrite icon to reopen the writing surface and continue to write anywhere on the screen.

At any time, you can tap the search box to use the keyboard.

SOURCE

(1) (Reply)

Click Here For Your Wordpree Themes / Kindly Help Me Review This Blog Positively And Negatively / Get Your Data Base Contacts Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.