Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,686 members, 7,979,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:52 AM

Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan (17716 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Soso990240(m): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=Kutunban post=28515748][/quote]nice wRiteup.am nt a fan of Gej or Buhari,bt wit this,I can tell u dat Buhari is as corrupt as Gej.we don't need dat.My problem wit Apc is dat they have better option bt can't use them.They are equally as corrupt as PDP.
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by shosky1794: 6:59am On Dec 02, 2014
As much as I don't support this administration, I think this move is DOA( Dead On Arrival).
We all know those Senators are only trying to use this as a bargain. It's all for their 'selfish' interest and I'm sure OBJ's statement about the national assembly will come to mind
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Alphonsocapone(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=Maczeelly post=28515704][/quote]ontario is canada and not France bro.
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by tolustx(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2014
All we do in Nigerian politics is go back nd forth. Some senators say they are making impeachment plans, others say they ve no idea abt dat. Some say it is d media dat is giving wrong info the d populace. Please, which of all these should we believe?
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Splinz(m): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2014
Media propaganda. Talk is cheap!
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2014
Mayany:
OGA JONA Let dem gather all i know is that dey will all scatter #GEJ TILL 2019#
despite all you read in this article ..do you find anything meaningful in it at all?smh
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 7:26am On Dec 02, 2014
impeach or no impeach.. we will kick that clueless man come 2015..we want a change abeg..6years with nothing to show for ..abegi
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by chrisxxx(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2014
Are u a northerner? If ur answer is in affirmation then northerners r not what southerners think. Sound mind .
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by benjsniper33: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2014
redcliff:
And some folks would open their boreholed mouths and say that GEJ was the best thing that happened to Nigeria... smh.

Ooscasmisculah!! Hahahahaha grin grin

Even his kinsmen such as Asari Dokubo and Kingsley Kuku are disappointed in his sluggishness and indecision. That is the hallmark of people who suddenly found themselves at the corridors of power when the hands of fate shuffles the card.

Kudos to Sir Neville Chamberlain a man of peace who quickly relinquished power someone who is capable when he saw Hitler burning the coals of War.
" If you so well that you cannot do something, give It to people who can do it, with this you exonerate yourself from all weakness and achieve honour"

But your president will not do this, after declaring total war on Boko-Haram almost 10 times, he still can't curb them.
Gallant and handsome soldiers who are fathers of beautiful children are losing their lives by the hundreds daily due to bad management and equipment, while the Clueless man from otuoke and his goons continue to embellish their clothes in gold chain and wool hat and squander the nations wealth on luxury, whores and jets.
The existence of nemesis is an evidence that God also oversees the affairs of men and pay us back in our own coin.
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Movesz(m): 7:40am On Dec 02, 2014
blink182:
Stop being delusional and face reality.
lol..i think you should face the fact..if you are wise enuf you would know how nigerias politics is played
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Demdem(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2014
I simply don't get it.....why is Jonathan not signing bills and not giving reasons why he has refused to sign them?
The NASS work hard and paid heavily to make laws only for the drunkard to allow it to waste away.
What a big shame.

1 Like

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 02, 2014
alotofgrace:
did bh start in his time?
I don't know bout OTHERs allegations buh during obj time there was mass kidnapping.
not supporting gej o, buh d pple blaming him hold one political post or d other.

the formula here is simple.... blame gej today to capture pples mind and then tomorrow praise gej to get this same pple vote
Boko haram escalated in his tym...did u kno of boko haram in 2009?....if u did, well I didn't.......I so much supported him to b d next president wen he ran in 2011....bt nw, he isn't showin us a way forward....its nw 5 steps backward...stop soundin lyk dr's nothn he culd do abt it
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2014
expert1000:
A.p shit full of lies and fabrications.Trying 2paint Mr President as d bad one,buh guess wot, we all no y you guys are destroying ur own place.U guys tink u are makin d country ungovernable 4GEJ buh guess wot, u are destroyin the already shaky future of NORTHERNERS.2015 wil com and go and the man GOD has destined 2preside ova Nigeria GEj,wil stil b d President .Tak it or leave it GEJ till 2019.

If this is the type of person your own god likes for Nigeria, ur god must be from the abyss, a demon. But God I know hates corruption, hates non chalance and wants d good of people, GEJ and the real God are not aligned. He might win 2015, but many well meaning Nigerians will weep at the final demise of the Nation. His 4years have been bad, eight years cant be better.

1 Like

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2014
The Nation and junk journalism. One day they will report that Tinubu is the President of Nigeria and Awolowo, his son and protégé.
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by PStacks(m): 7:51am On Dec 02, 2014
Asari Dokuboh..

Ateke Tom.

Tompolo Aka Government..

We are waiting for your next call.
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by PStacks(m): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2014
redcliff:
And some folks would open their boreholed mouths and say that GEJ was the best thing that happened to Nigeria... smh.

Haven't you read that article where an eminent Ghanian Professor urged nigerians to rid themselves of GEJ..

This guy can't do jack.
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by gbodimowo(m): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2014
Obviously the mod here is sleeping
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by clemzo101(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2014
All this fake fake news.
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by SunqieOlaT(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2014
Impeach d coward if he's impeachable joor No long thing abeg #TeamAtntiGEj2015
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by BetaThings: 7:58am On Dec 02, 2014
alotofgrace:
I don't know bout OTHERs allegations buh during obj time there was mass kidnapping.
not supporting gej o, buh d pple blaming him hold one political post or d other.

the formula here is simple.... blame gej today to capture pples mind and then tomorrow praise gej to get this same pple vote

The major crimes Jonathan has committed are
1. Politicising BH issue. Within 3 hours of Nyanya bombing, Metuh accused APC. 7 months later no evidence has been produced. Ogwuche was arrested amid fanfare. They did not tell us he is a member of APC and he has even been freed
2. trying to divide the nation. Even if you inherit a divided nation, bring them together, don't further divide them. You can only rule for 8 years and what happens to the divided nation you leave behind?

1 Like

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Movesz(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2014
torhuke:

You can say that again.

Can u even imagine the impeachable offenses listed?

The 16 senators that singed that rubbish already are the definition of foolishness.
make i no lie i didnt even read the write up cos i know its a waist of time.you dont go about impeaching an head of state like that..thats not how politics work..
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by OLADD: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2014
Movesz:
Nobody can impeach Gej
[color=#006600][

In a nation of 170 million people, mere 16 (or 63)rougues can never pull us down. Dem no get madness.
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 02, 2014
I still don't get why some retardsss are still supporting Gej . Are we blind or what.
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2014
alotofgrace:

So because it didn't start during his tenure the NASS shouldn't ask him to take actions to end it or impeach him for not taking any action?
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Movesz(m): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][

In a nation of 170 million people, mere 16 (or 63)rougues can never pull us down. Dem no get madness.
sir/ma i statement should not prompt the reasonin that im in support of gej or anything..na just fact i state there.
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by skyfall: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2014
Ishilove:

The senators added: “The President as the Head of State is under obligation to abolish all corrupt practices and abuse of power as envisaged by Section 15 (5) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended). Since his assumption of office, corruption in Nigeria has assumed frightening proportion. For the first time in our history, corruption is almost elevated to a state craft where known corrupt Nigerians are either friends or employees of the government headed by the President.

“From Stella Oduah (Minister of Aviation) to AbdulRasheed Maina of the pension scam, to how the Petroleum Minister, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, has refused to account for $10.8billion missing from the Federation Account or how she allegedly squandered N10billion to fly private jets in two years or even how the NNPC under her watch managed to pay subsidy monies to kerosene marketers for three years without appropriation, thereby contravening Section 80 (1)-(4) of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended), it has been a season of unbridled corruption.

“All of the names mentioned above are close friends and supporters of the government and have been seen hobnobbing with the President in public even when facing charges of abuse of office and corruption.”

They also accused Jonathan of allegedly sowing the seed of hatred and turning one part of the country against the other.

The document said: “As the de facto President, instead of working to unite the country by advocating true nationalism and patriotism, the President has sought to take advantage of our religious and ethnic differences through divisive and sectarian policies and politics. By continually, through his innuendos and body language, suggesting that a particular section or group of people of a particular faith or ethnicity is an enemy of the country, the President has consciously sowed the seed of hatred and turned one part of the country against the other.

“For threatening the fragile peace and unity of the nation by his unprecedented clannishness and cronyism, the President has acted in ways unbecoming of a President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Above are the weightiest crimes of Jonathan.

That said, I still don't believe that they have the courage to push through with this. But I pray they surprise me and impeach him. It's long overdue.
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Etfash(m): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2014
With all honesty, as far as i am concerned, these guys (politicians, APC, PDP, NASS etc) are there for themselves. I find it difficult to trust them to make a decision for the good of the masses. GEJ may not be an angel, but so is GMB and APC. Have we not considered that the 'evil people' from PDP suddenly become 'angels' in APC. They are there for themselves!

My submission is, let us all work and break away from poverty. Once hunger is conquered, it will be easier to free ourselves from the yokes of these people.

Let everyone get to work, do any legal thing that will make you kill poverty... Remember, there is always jobs for those who are willing to work. Let's choose to be labourers than to be political thugs, let's delay gratifications, set goals, love ourselves and our country and most importantly, let us view life as a privileged existence and Nigeria as a property we borrowed from future generations which must be returned better.

These guys have the power we give to them; let's see ourselves as equally important and refrain from being used.

1 Like

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2014
Kutunban:

The good side of GMB is that he is an optimist and a great Islamic faithful. He loves his wife so much and he doesn't womanize, GMB is so emotional that he shed tears in 2011. Oh he is such a great man that has the interest of only our region (north) at heart.
The above is the good side of GMB
Mind you am a SHE not a HE grin
Lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Uncover Bomb In Kano Food Market, Two IEDS At Popular Owerri Eatery / Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov / Ambode At Funeral Service Of Tunji Braithwaite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.