Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:01 PM

PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal (12769 Views)

PDP Files Counter-suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal / PDP Files Counter-suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal. / PDP Files Counter-suit To Sack Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Rexyl(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2014
I think Tambuwa should do the needful... resign in order to douse the tension and let the tense atmosphere receive calmness.

If he really has the love of his country at heart he should take the bold step and resign as the speaker. If his new party still remains the opposition in the house, he can't just find it easy to decide for the ruling party.

His action has already stained the house, honourable members jumping over the gate to get inside the house. Why can't the laws they have made take care of that for them? Sebi the house no be the den of criminals!
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by dammytosh: 7:08am On Dec 02, 2014
The constitution is clear.

He will be sacked as speaker.

The only exception was if factions can be established in pdp with a factional chairman.

He should have moved with amaechi and co. This move is not wise at all.

Mark my words, even if it is a day to the tenure rounding off, he will be sacked as speaker.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Osakah24(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2014
evil999:
ff
why una dey do like bloody Muslims
are you ready for the coming attack? .You dont joke with the bloody m*****ms
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Ahmeduana(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2014
LordMecuzy:
What's Wrong with our Government, Why are they so bothered about one Individual when thousands of people are being killed by bokoharam.

Bokoharam attacked a state Capital Damaturu yesterday, now they are attacking Konduga trying to invade Maidugri.

Is Tambuwal's Position more important than the life of the masses?

God Save Us All
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT IN DEMOCRACY YOU CONTROL BOTH THE LOWER AND THE UPPER CHAMBER THROUGH MAJORITES NOT THROUGH minorites AND I THINK THAT IS HOW IS DONE IN USA WHICH WE ARE ALWAYS QUICK TO MAKE REFERENCE OF, IF THERE IS A REASON BEST KNOWN TO A MAJORITY LEADER AND he DECIDES TO QUIT THE MAJORITY TO JOIN THE minority THE CONSTITUTION SAYS THAT he MUST FORFEITS ALL THE BENEFITS THAT COMES OR GOES WITH THE POSITON! MAIN WHILE tambuwal IS AMONG THE FORCES FUELING THE BOKO HARAM CRISIS DUE TO is unculture, uncivilised, born to rule mentality, lack of loyality and self centredness. AND IS READY TO DO ANYTHING TO achieve is parochial greed EVEN IF THE WHOLE COUNTRY TURN UPSIDE DOWN.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by hemucology(m): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2014
Contant me for Latest P.O.P ceilling and Cement work

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Dreamytosin(m): 7:25am On Dec 02, 2014
Na wa oh see what jobless have led our youths into now this bastarc is using illuminati to deceive innocent people who are already overshadow by poverty
tracy73:
Do YOU want to join the great Illuminati call Agent Raymond on +2347051072791 join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer once
you join the brother hood you will be given 0ne Million dollars instantly and you will be earning $500,000,00.every 2weeks.. join today and become
richer and famous...you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood...

Full name……….

Country……….

State of origin……….

Date of birth……….

Sex……….

Address……….

Phone……….

Email address……….

Tell us little about yourself…

I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great
Illuminati temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family
what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow\
to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me on +2347051072791 or illuminatihood4money@gmail.com
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2014
Juz laughing,cause tam will ride over them he is the most intelligent among them...
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Nattynn(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2014
Who is fooling who? grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2014
Now Tambuwal is running around looking for what is not there. I thought he is a smart chap who knows how to subvert all known procedures and laws. As a lawyer, it is very bad to label Hon Justice Chukwu a seasoned Justice of the Federal High Court with the term "bias". He is clutching any straw that will save him, including making wild allegations.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by sapientia(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2014
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by davidonyemayma: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2014
omenka:
Jonathan's priorities are simply those that set Nigeria on a path of destruction. This country and indeed her democracy have given Jonathan everything he never worked for or deserves and now he's working feverishly to ensure the demise of both.

Tambuwal will remain the speaker till the 7th assembly whether Jonathan/PDP like it or not.

crying more than de bereaved
omenka:
Jonathan's priorities are simply those that set Nigeria on a path of destruction. This country and indeed her democracy have given Jonathan everything he never worked for or deserves and now he's working feverishly to ensure the demise of both.

Tambuwal will remain the speaker till the 7th assembly whether Jonathan/PDP like it or not.

omenka:

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by ddeola: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2014
It's obvious fee-dee-fee is behind the Infector general of folice and they may even be the masterminders.

God will deliver Nigerian from filthy hands in Jesus name.
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Osakah24(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2014
There are so many loopholes and lacunas littered all over our laws,This legislatives are the real failures of democracy with the kind of laws they keep making to soothe them, if Apc becomes a majority tomorrow(God forbid, )will they condone this sort of defection?.It will do the country much good for this case to be sorthed out for future reference.
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2014
old thread
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by successking: 9:38am On Dec 02, 2014
TAMBUWAL MUST GO
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by MDEWOLE: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2014
LordMecuzy:
What's Wrong with our Government, Why are they so bothered about one Individual when thousands of people are being killed by bokoharam.

Bokoharam attacked a state Capital Damaturu yesterday, now they are attacking Konduga trying to invade Maidugri.

Is Tambuwal's Position more important than the life of the masses?

God Save Us All

This is d reason why d Party Decieving People (PDP) must be voted out of power come 2015.
A government that claim that they have interest of masses in thier heart but fighting for selfish interest.
Jonathan and his party have failed this country that is why power must shift to another party lets see what they will offer.
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by MDEWOLE: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2014
Pavore9:
lf Tambuwal is PDP's priority in d face of Naira's devaluation & growing insecurity where insurgents are operating like d devil's favourite demons-killing whenever they feel like because they sense no repercussion from the State then l weep for Nigeria.

My brother that is what Govt. that can not offer dividends of democracy to her people do because of selfish interest.
May Almighty Allah help us out of this situation.
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by tecmon: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2014
Pavore9:
lf Tambuwal is PDP's priority in d face of Naira's devaluation & growing insecurity where insurgents are operating like d devil's favourite demons-killing whenever they feel like because they sense no repercussion from the State then l weep for Nigeria.
if biting the finger that feeds you is the solution to insurgency in ur backyard, if you gain people's confidence and use them to ride to power then abandon them when the storm arises is ur way of bringing economic recovery, then you and tambuwal all have your brains inside your anuses
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by tecmon: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2014
after this episode EFCC will step in and nail his coffin, grin anu mpama
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by adconline(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2014
Godsun2013:
Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2015 is going on right now all you have to do is send your Resumé/ C.V to their email. Customrecruitmentnigeria@gmail.com.. I got this from my uncle who is a police officer. I have sent mine oo.
Smammer looking for prey.. Upload custom publication on national daily.
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by chrisxxx(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2014
Godsun2013:
Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2015 is going on right now all you have to do is send your Resumé/ C.V to their email. Customrecruitmentnigeria@gmail.com.. I got this from my uncle who is a police officer. I have sent mine oo.
Custom has portal. It is not a gmail domain. It does not pay to be fraudulent. Save us some problems and let us concentrate on facing boko haram and dwindling naira.
For the record: customs.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Kutunban: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2014
Tambuwal knows that he has already lost it, the very moment he defected to APC, because by virtue of section 68 (1)(g) of 1999 constitution as amended, he should declare his seat vacant for defecting from the party that sponsored his success as speaker.

Its also baffles me that the so called trained lawyer could use a grievous statement against a judge "Chukwu" as being bias. Its obvious that most members of the opposition hardly accepts verdicts that does not favour them. Perhaps, Bola Tinubu and his cohorts would invoke fire from hell to devour this country if they lose the 2015 election bid.
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by muiniz: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2014
OMG so this dude Tambuwa is a lawyer by profession. He knows the law and he broke it and still wants to seat at the TOP. I wonder what kind of law schools we have and the manner of lawyers it graduates. I see no reason why the IGP wouldn't act that way towards him. You know the beef between police and lawyers(Criminals) is unique because both are failed organizations in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by SpencerLewis(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2014
englishmart:
I won't comment. I don't want problems with anybody
Common don't be a coward. Afraid of who? APC or PDP e-rats here on NL or afraid of urself?
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by 99100(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2014
All this is just to keep him in check.

To remind him and etal that the gentle man from Bayelsa remains the boss .

You don't bit the fingers that feeds you. grin

He that pays the piper calls the tune.
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
For GEJ to test his popularity, he should allow the House to vote against the speakership of Tambuwal and allow his constituency to commence the process of calling him back. For somebody with overwhelming majority support in the house and unwavering support from everybody in his constituency in Sokoto to be removed in Abuja by GEJ is a just child play. This is a call to Anarchy. OBJ will never do this. Even despite feud between OBJ and Okadigbo, Obj and Ghali Na aba, Obj never used security apparatus to harrass them.
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by UMBagudu: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Wot I wanna ask is dat' Is tambuwal speaker of pdp or national assembly? Dis guy ws elected as speaker nt becuz of his party Bt of his components. After all he ws nt pdp candidate for speaker in house. D opposition parties choose him.
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by sule1k(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
evil999:
ff
why una dey do like bloody Muslims
only ur name sef go make people understand say u no get sense, sentimental rat
Re: PDP Files Counter-Suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal by twopointtwo: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bird of the same feather,when he was with PDP he was a saint,in less than 1month he joined APC he become a devil.PDP una bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport / Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? / Why We Can’t Probe Dogara, Others – House Ethics Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.