Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Any Good Guy In Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Good Guy In Nairaland? (2600 Views)

A Girl Looking 4 Good Guy 4 Serious Relationship... / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* / A Working Class Lady In Need Of A True Friendship From A Good Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by DonPedro21(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2008
U Nairalanders are just not serious to the humble girls appeal. Omo Ge! I know I am the dream guy for u. u can get in touch on oracle_pedro@yahoo.com. I'm a nice guy.
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by Creamish(f): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2008
Dont bother searching . . NLz a.k.a Playazland angry
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by kollygbe(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2008
Sorry babes, have you been looking for me? Dont ask me who i am, because you know me already!
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by optix(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2008
need a good guy??

hit me on 08075882007 but I'm fun lovin too sha ohhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by geeflexxx(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2008
well am geeflexxx i live in abuja garki holla at me so will can talk if you are really serious 08066041508,see ya
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2008
If you need one, i am available. But i won't go beyond chatting with you on yahoo msn. My yah msn is barryzine4u
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by deariekay(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2008
i wish all the guys good luck grin grin grin .

if u ladies are born again,u can apply to me,send ur CV to my profile with $220 application fee to my account. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by Bright2(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2008
well if your companion tells you,you cant get good guys in nairaland then they should as well remind you to try dollersland may be they are there. grin
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2008
Still searching, goodluck,,
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by deariekay(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2008
@babex,

are u searching also?
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by tpia: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2008
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by MrCrackles(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2008
tpia:

good guy in nairaland?

there are a tiny minority but you have to pray and fast so the devil doesnt deceive you by appearing as an angel.

However, if you like the bad boy concept, then nairaland is your playground
. cheesy

Are you talking from experience?! grin
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by tpia: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2008
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by scottN(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2008
Keep searching and u'll stumble across one. And it also depends on what u r looking out 4. Some people use d wrong criteria to filter out exactly what they want.
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by Creamish(f): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2008
MrCrackles:

Are you talking from experience?! grin

With guyz like u around, who needs experience to know? cool
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2008
deariekay:

@babex,

are u searching also?

Interested?
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by Renz(m): 12:10am On Dec 06, 2008
@ Poster & anitababy,

If any fine decnt, loving good guy just shows up and say; i'am a good guy, would u belive that?

Even if u do believe how do u validate it?

You are looking for a good guy, does that mean u are good?

And if u are good, how do we validate that?

When u find the good guy what will you do with him??
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by Renz(m): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2008
@Babex,

are u still discovering who u are??

how long would u need to discover yourself.

Maybe i can help, undecided

there is a book titled discovering onceself, i have the e-copy, if u need it i will give it to u free and i mean free no strings attached.
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 06, 2008
Renz:

@Babex,

are u still discovering who u are??

how long would u need to discover yourself.

Maybe i can help, undecided

there is a book titled discovering onceself, i have the e-copy, if u need it i will give it to u free and i mean free no strings attached.

hmmmm, yeah i still am. Dont know how long it will take but im getting there.
An e-book thats nice. Why dont I send u a pm
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by Renz(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2008
BabeX:

hmmmm, yeah i still am. don't know how long it will take but I'm getting there.
An e-book thats nice. Why don't I send u a pm

Well thats fine, yim only --> do4love99

Just drop me a note incase am not there.
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by software(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2008
i dont know ooo, grin
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by lancevader(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2008
Wt wil software knw ush
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by billgatexp(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2008
me i good oh but i dont know the kind ofgood u are looking for. why not be elaborate ,
friends call me mr nice guy, lol
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by danielmaxi: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2008
hello daniel can u call me. 08038004295 daniel ur name sake,
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by nuaz(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2008
i think b4 u could make ur choice u have 2 give some information about urslf. eg, ur age, look etc any way here is my phone no and yahoo id 08075863936, nuaz01@yahoo.com
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by Geop(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2008
hi there.i've seen so many responses to ur little talk.well i cld be good nd bad @the same time depends on hw u see me.well to cut long story short,i'd like to know u.bye
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by danielng: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2008
Daniela, Just as your request is short and easy to get so will i give you a short and right answer.
Like you know the world is changing from the ways things used to be. In these era, name sakes should get on to themselves.
I know i'm good and nice for you but take a chance and choice among the Daniel's here.

I beg o make una leave Daniela for us.
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by bankhead(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2008
hope i'm not late! y'all still looking.i'm a bit weird dats all.
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by AdamBrody1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2008
Pick me i am a very good guy:

I will tell you 10 reasons you will love me before any NLander:

1. We will smoke weed together and get so f***king high, we wont even remember our names unlike all those buta boys that will be forming they dont know how to smoke or drink to enjoy this life!

2. I will nack you so well that, you would have to buy car battery beside me to be charging my willie willie unlike all those buta boys that will be asking you during sex "Baby are you ok? Have you cum?"

3. I will buy you Gala, kpomo, ogunfe, shaki and take you to obalende under bridge to chop real ofada rice and chicken unlike all those buta boys taking you to tantalizers

4. We will sit down and watch films like "Nneka the pretty serpent and Rituals" unlike all those buta boys that will carry you to silverbird galleria to watch one foolish indian film

5. We will enter bus and okada to tour lagos and you will see the real trips of lagos from mushin down to onigbongbo unlike all those buta boys that want to carry you to shoprite to see one yeye oyinbo

6. Pasuma is my friend

7. I will carry you to yaba and idumota to select correct adire and gele to do yanga unlike all those buta boys that will carry you to allen avenue boutique to buy one spaggetti

8. If i give you belle, we go name the pickin either kelechi, Uwem, cletus, titus or Agboguleri (Real Africa child) unlike all those buta boys that will want you to do abortion.

9. I will find better work for you to make you self reliant such as introducing you to my friend Nnamdi to employ you in his farm or if you like to learn okada work, My friend Kunle will readily employ you unlike all those buta boys who will be telling you story to submit your C.v and work will never come!

10. Last last! If i die, you must follow me inside my coffin because na only you i fit love enter the next world !

Baby, you don make me fall in love!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by Hesperus(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2008
lol @ AdamBrody! Guy, you too much. Babes go just de gba ti e. Carry go jo, nothin do you!
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by kosovo(m): 4:43am On Dec 12, 2008
yep,
and if there is any? it's gonna be me and me alone.
Re: Any Good Guy In Nairaland? by Renz(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2008
Adam Brody:

Pick me i am a very good guy:

I will tell you 10 reasons you will love me before any NLander:

1. We will smoke weed together and get so f***king high, we wont even remember our names unlike all those buta boys that will be forming they don't know how to smoke or drink to enjoy this life!

2. I will nack you so well that, you would have to buy car battery beside me to be charging my willie willie unlike all those buta boys that will be asking you during sex "Baby are you ok? Have you come?"

3. I will buy you Gala, kpomo, ogunfe, shaki and take you to obalende under bridge to chop real ofada rice and chicken unlike all those buta boys taking you to tantalizers

4. We will sit down and watch films like "Nneka the pretty serpent and Rituals" unlike all those buta boys that will carry you to silverbird galleria to watch one foolish indian film

5. We will enter bus and okada to tour lagos and you will see the real trips of lagos from mushin down to onigbongbo unlike all those buta boys that want to carry you to shoprite to see one yeye oyinbo

6. Pasuma is my friend

7. I will carry you to yaba and idumota to select correct adire and gele to do yanga unlike all those buta boys that will carry you to allen avenue boutique to buy one spaggetti

8. If i give you belle, we go name the pickin either kelechi, Uwem, cletus, titus or Agboguleri (Real Africa child) unlike all those buta boys that will want you to do abortion.

9. I will find better work for you to make you self reliant such as introducing you to my friend Nnamdi to employ you in his farm or if you like to learn okada work, My friend Kunle will readily employ you unlike all those buta boys who will be telling you story to submit your C.v and work will never come!

10. Last last! If i die, you must follow me inside my coffin because na only you i fit love enter the next world !

Baby, you don make me fall in love!!!!!!!! kiss
Ride on man, u too much. shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Who has Yahoo? I Want to Chat! / hdvc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.