Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash (17515 Views)

In Kumala, Army Kills Boko Haram Members & Recover Weapons (photos) / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2014
may God destroy Islam and APC in Jesus name amen, Gej till Nigeria bleep
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by skullbaba: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2014
Na wash. Na so y dey kill them and yet they get stronger
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by Lawalemi(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2014
News like BH kill 120 to Military kill 40 ooze out of Nigeria everyday. What brought us to this point and when is all these gonna end?
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by holatin(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2014
where are the corpse ?
I can't be fooled any more
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by sagaciousone(m): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2014
pishure or I no believe...
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2014
THE STRUGGLE TO MARRY 72 VIRGINS IN HEAVEN IS REAL grin

WISH THEM HAPPY MARRIED LIFE
WITH THEIR VIRGINS SHAAA grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by Samunique(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2014
cramjones:
- Is this the same Nigerian army that gave their soldiers only one magazine to fight Boko Haram?

- Is this the same Nigerian army that "freed" all the girls?

- Is this the same Nigerian army that "Killed" Shekau three times?

- Is this the same Nigerian army that said the hunters did not kill Boko Haram, they were they ones that killed them?

- Is this the same Nigerian army that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan openly said that Boko Haram are in their ranks?

- Is this the same Nigerian army that have been mocked by mainstream media?

- Is this the same Nigerian army that takes off on the site of Boko Haram?

- Is this the same Nigerian army commanded by a clueless President?

Fellow Nigerians, this army can't save you, they can't even save themselves talk more of you. They have been ridden by corruption and cluessless and bad leadership. Arm yourselves, defend yourselves for you live in a failed state!

-CramJones

This Mumu don show up again!!!!

If u think it's easy like that why not go joint CJTF, since u have arm to defend yourself?

I know u and your kinds are just bent on causing anarchy in this country just to get your pay masters to power at all cost.
Even if the half of Nigeria is gone.

Who made u a chief security adviser to the nigerians self?

If Nigeria is a serious country someone like u should be arrested and interrogated with this type of comment u made here.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by eleko1: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2014
sad*sneeze,cough*leave thread. sad
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by jeffizy(m): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2014
Civilian vigilantes. Lols.
Are there military vigilantes ?
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by Nzecorneboy: 8:55am On Dec 02, 2014
that sounds good

Guess what...!!!
I saw a website that pays me atleast 12k week...
and guess what.? Thats the least... all with just a
2000 naira startup... want to know how... shot
me
a watzap massage +2348036428996
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by Redhot111(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2014
cramjones:
- Is this the same Nigerian army that gave their soldiers only one magazine to fight Boko Haram?

- Is this the same Nigerian army that said the hunters did not kill Boko Haram, they were they ones that killed them?

- Is this the same Nigerian army that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan openly said that Boko Haram are in their ranks?

Fellow Nigerians, this army can't save you, they can't even save themselves talk more of you. They have been ridden by corruption and cluessless and bad leadership. Arm yourselves, defend yourselves for you live in a failed state!

-CramJones

oga I don't knw wat u are tryin to come up with. But I can categorically tell u that ur wld hv been a much worse case by now but for the army. Den again, if evry 1 starts carrying guns hw will u differentiate d boko boys n oda criminal elements frm d responsible citizens? Cramejones, I'm beginning to see u as a big joke
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by Theultimate(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2014
Army are killing "thousands"

while

Boko Haram are killing "ten thousands".

May God have mercy and let our Soldiers kill "Hundred thousands".
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by harry509: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by Hamazz1: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2014
GOD 4bid d day nigerians will wake up2 hear dt d whole NE REgion has been captured by BH.GEJ i ve nvr liked u bc i ve alwys doubted ur competence bt i ve alwys supported u.pls theres still tym to salvage ds country appointmnts r mde n kept based on competence u ve sorrounded urslf wt collosal failures sack all ur service cheifs ministers of defence n interior NSA DG Dss DG NIA IGP DMI appoint a new crop of tested quality security men let them walk wt an ultimatum to relinquish failure on delivery declear a full scale war on BH n let d entire NE be codonned off.d level of moral exibited by ds insurgents is scary attempting wt audacity 2tk an entire ste capital is truly audacious nigerians r only eager 2luv u whn u do d rite thng..
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by stnwani(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2014
Seriously i thought Shekau is dead,but that guy keeps waxing stronger bu d day!
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by Anwasia(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Pictures of the killed boko boys or idontbilivit
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by dailywealth1967: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2014
Gallant Nigerian Army be more more brutal with this animals called BH.Show no mercy.Donot waste bullets when you catch any of them as prisoners of war,slit their throats.To hell with human rights
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by eleko1: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2014
undecidedWot stop U a Franco from going to War front place to snap pinsure for ur gullible satisfaction?
sirugos:
In France picture speaks louder than voice
undecidedundecided undecided undecided sad
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by eleko1: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2014
sad angry angry angryOleeeeeeeeeeeeee,Shege barawo bansa ni eeeeeeeeeeeeee,tufiakwa!May U ruin with Ur scam tendency.thief.MOD,biko ban this useless goat
Nzecorneboy:
that sounds good

Guess what...!!!
I saw a website that pays me atleast 12k week...
and guess what.? Thats the least... all with just a
2000 naira startup... want to know how... shot
me
a watzap massage +2348036428996
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by owobokiri(m): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2014
omenka:
It is very difficult to believe our security agencies these days. They seem to have been infected by the lying bug.

Whatever it is, I just pray this is true.

You might want to go and make an on the spot verification at konduga or Damaturu. That sounds better than sitting in one dingy room lambasting heroic men whom you pay peanuts to die for you.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

phooolish post from a slightly mad fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by elbinmanny(m): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2014
its the local hunters....(in lie MUMUhammed's voice) undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by Godson32(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2014
I m tired of hearing this.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by elbinmanny(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by Aktsmith104: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2014
Ao many of d army died, ao many ran away, d public no longer av trust in dem.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by SunqieOlaT(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2014
The more they kill them the more they are increasing...onlyGod knows if they are killing the right ppl
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by Aktsmith104: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2014
If picture speaks in france in Nigeria imagination and wishes is d oda of d day
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by tecmon: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2014
Well done , our patriotic soldiers are doing their work, crappyjones is typing dogshit
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by misreal(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

carries my bazooka,I think I will first of all try it on you....ta.ta..ta.ta.gbishaun.gbishaun.gbishaun....keeps my bazooka.....RIP CRAM JONES..
cramjones:

-CramJones

carries my bazooka,I think I will first of all try it on you....ta.ta..ta.ta.gbishaun.gbishaun.gbishaun....keeps my bazooka.....RIP CRAM JONES..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash by FrenchyL(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2014
Pictures or i do not believe a single word. The NA is notorious for misinforming Nigerians and we are fed up up of their lies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taraba INEC Office Attacked, Taraba Ssg’s House Burnt / Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) / Theresa May To Visit Nigeria On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.