Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

Healthy Reasons To Have More Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Healthy Reasons To Have More Sex (594 Views)

She Wants More Sex Even After Having Kids / 9 Reason Couple Should Have More Sex A Week / My Babe Just Told Me "No More Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healthy Reasons To Have More Sex by sexygirl12(f): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sex also has a long and extensive repertoire of health benefits also and can actually keep the doctor far from you. While I have nothing against apples, I know a lot of people who would prefer to get their health kick from some intimate time between the sheets, and boy, does this provide a health kick! Check out these seven health benefits of sex. And remember to thank me later!
1. Sex Eases Pain
You are all snugly and getting set to snag when you hear, “Not tonight darling; I’ve got a headache.” That old cliché is definitely a turn off and a common excuse no to have sex when people simply don’t want to be bothered but it is time to put this age-old excuse to bed once and for all. Have you ever noticed that if you’ve been feeling a few aches and pains before sex, they are usually non-existent afterward the show?..continue reading below
http://ozigizagi0..com/
Re: Healthy Reasons To Have More Sex by chijoy7(f): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Healthy Reasons To Have More Sex by Afrok(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Healthy Reasons To Have More Sex by AJ01(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Anoda thread with blogger link...I dnt like this...MOD do your job na

(1) (Reply)

When a naija wife is given #200 to cook jollof-rice and fish / Describe Your Ex In One Word,choose / Funny Signs Your Naija Boo Is A Keeper. Sign 1 ‪by Mayo Bayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.