Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady (5004 Views)

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Fabdedon(m): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lets take a scene where you coming out form a supermarket and a lady just walk past the road towards your direction

Before Approaching the girl.

1.Structure Check: we check for what really differentiate from being a girl.. The bossom and back side, the size and its positioning...Yeah we do that
2. Complexion: The complexion matters too..normally being light skin makes u look attractive..but not all Dark girls are unattractive, especially those #made_of_Black..
3.Body Carriage/Step: The way they carry their body while walking also matters and their step too...not a situation where a girl with x leg is walking you don't know whether she is moving left or right lol...
4.Hairdo: This also matter..the kind of hair she has on tells better who she is..
Brazilian Hair = Rich home,
Attachment = Middle class
Hand made = really cant tell..lol
5.Dressing: The kind of dress she is wearing will also tell...You see her on a bom shot and pink polo you know yeah easily to achieve unlike ankle level skirt and turtle neck longl sleeve top..

Approaching Her

6.Her Voice/Intonation: Yeah her voice really tell much about her..the type of school she attended, hard-to-get abilities, Swag.. Even though she feings them
7.Mouth Odour: You know there is this kind of mouth odur that you percieve you know that you dont really need Mosquitoe coil again just open the mouth down in the night and you see the Magic...
Yeah we check the mouth odour too it shows you are clean inside..
8.Make up: A look at the Face too tells too..good make up really attract Guys too not the makeup that will make guy ask you ''Nah your Face be this abi you wear mask?''
9.Sound of Laughter: The sound of your laughter too makes up happy to show you accept our company and also make the Basketmouth in us come out..
10.Response: The response we get tells us if you are intrested or not. Response like..really,wow,you dont mean it, tell us more can keep the ministry moving...unlike ok,and so,never mind..
Feel Free to add yours

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Neva approach any so don't knw wat 2 check
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Gooci(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
wat about colour of the teeth? some of them hav brown embarassed
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by celeron40(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Do they also apply to French girls?
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by pweetixandy: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
1 face
2 boooobs
3 tummy
4 butt
5 legs
6 face
7 boooobs
8 tummy
9 butt
10 legs.
That's d honest truth

1 Like

Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Hazardd(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
If I de read this
the girl I missed yesterday still the pain me

3 is die hard grin

1 Like

Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Fabdedon(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
pweetixandy:
1 face
2 boooobs
3 tummy
4 butt
5 legs
6 face
7 boooobs
8 tummy
9 butt
10 legs.
That's d honest truth
lol you mentioned booooobs twice..how many do you want her to have?

1 Like

Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Fabdedon(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
celeron40:
Do they also apply to French girls?
ask Naijaboiy i have never being to France

1 Like

Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Fabdedon(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Gooci:
wat about colour of the teeth? some of them hav brown embarassed
yeah true but d complexion and beauty can cover for the teeth..except..the brown nah dark brown
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Fabdedon(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hazardd:
If I de read this
the girl I missed yesterday still the pain me

3 is die hard grin
ehya..lol
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Gooci(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Fabdedon:
yeah true but d complexion and beauty can cover for the teeth..except..the brown nah dark brown
av yu seen a creamy teeth with dark brown patches before??
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by mesoade(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
I don't know of you . . But me i don't check complexion . . Once she's beautiful and she get back and front . . That's a turn on.
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by pweetixandy: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Fabdedon:
lol you mentioned booooobs twice..how many do you want her to have?
u mean u dnt understand what I wrote
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Fabdedon(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Gooci:

av yu seen a creamy teeth with dark brown patches before??
auch.. Seems u have seen a lot of them..grin
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Fabdedon(m): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
pweetixandy:
u mean u dnt understand what I wrote
ok i do..grin
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by FLAWLES(f): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Shey d boy blind ni?
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Gooci(m): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Fabdedon:
auch.. Seems u have seen a lot of them..grin
wich package our girls no get embarassed
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by chimerase2: 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by mesoade(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Face(beautiful or semi-beautiful)
Bobby(moderate . . I'm allergic to too small and too big ones)
Butt(moderate . . I'm allergic to big ones and small ones)
Dressing(decent dressing potrays you as a potential gf . . trashy dress,na to chop and clean mouth be dat)
Walking style(make i no tok abt dis one,mak pesin no tok say i use laff kil am)
Tommy(flat)
Hairstyle(as long as you look beautiful in it,who cares?)
Diction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by pweetixandy: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Fabdedon:
ok i do..grin
now u r talking
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by cc150615(f): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Fabdedon:
Lets take a scene where you coming out form a supermarket and a lady just walk past the road towards your direction

Before Approaching the girl.

1.Structure Check: we check for what really differentiate from being a girl.. The bossom and back side, the size and its positioning...Yeah we do that
2. Complexion: The complexion matters too..normally being light skin makes u look attractive..but not all Dark girls are unattractive, especially those #made_of_Black..
3.Body Carriage/Step: The way they carry their body while walking also matters and their step too...not a situation where a girl with x leg is walking you don't know whether she is moving left or right lol...
4.Hairdo: This also matter..the kind of hair she has on tells better who she is..
Brazilian Hair = Rich home,
Attachment = Middle class
Hand made = really cant tell..lol
5.Dressing: The kind of dress she is wearing will also tell...You see her on a bom shot and pink polo you know yeah easily to achieve unlike ankle level skirt and turtle neck longl sleeve top..

Approaching Her

6.Her Voice/Intunenation: Yeah her voice really tell much about her..the type of school she attended, hard-to-get abilities, Swag.. Even though she feings them
7.Mouth Odour: You know there is this kind of mouth odur that you percieve you know that you dont really need Mosquitoe coil again just open the mouth down in the night and you see the Magic...
Yeah we check the mouth odour too it shows you are clean inside..
8.Make up: A look at the Face too tells too..good make up really attract Guys too not the makeup that will make guy ask you ''Nah your Face be this abi you wear mask?''
9.Sound of Laughter: The sound of your laughter too makes up happy to show you accept our company and also make the Basketmouth in us come out..
10.Response: The response we get tells us if you are intrested or not. Response like..really,wow,you dont mean it, tell us more can keep the ministry moving...unlike ok,and so,never mind..
Feel Free to add yours

op should have said what small boys check .ur spellings tho, smh!
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Seriously?
Girls don suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Fabdedon(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
cc150615:

BIG BOY grin
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Basildvalour(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
cc150615:

Abi? That "intunenation" part left me "out of tune"- speeechless.

For those wey like manchester, bobby charlton, straight scholes legs and ivanovic backside, how about if the girl dey stammer?
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by naijaboiy: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
cc150615:

so what do big men check
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by naijaboiy: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Fabdedon:
ask Naijaboiy i have never being to France
French girls don't do most of those things...so we approach them differently wink
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by simdam500(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
I don't know how many things they check out on me before they approach me....

op how do I know
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by cc150615(f): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
naijaboiy:

so what do big men check
wait until you're a man, then I won't have to tell u.
No vex, they call me Ms Franka Where I came from.
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Fabdedon(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
naijaboiy:

French girls don't do most of those things...so we approach them differently wink
lol i suspected so.. So how do you guys play the game?
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by dechandel(f): 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2014

That number four is wack.. So i fix a brazillian hair today.. Lose it next week and braid.. Then lose the braids after 3weeks.. And rock my natural hair?? Then you approach me on my natural hair and claim all is not well

Smh
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Fabdedon(m): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
simdam500:
I don't know how many things they check out on me before they approach me....

op how do I know
you get to know when you notice you are not being your self anymore.. Shaking your back side vigorously and change of step to.. Dont worry its a reflex action..grin
Re: 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady by Tonydeeb(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
kristina1:
Seriously?
Girls don suffer.
Na revenge tinz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Partner? / Checkout This Pics 18+ / Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.