Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

Day I Was Embarrassed In Church For Stealing - Top Female Celeb Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Day I Was Embarrassed In Church For Stealing - Top Female Celeb Reveals (991 Views)

Majek Fashek At CLAM Church For Prayers (Photos) / How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy / I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day I Was Embarrassed In Church For Stealing - Top Female Celeb Reveals by AINATOLULOPE: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L21hcnlsYXphcnVzQUFWNDI1Mi5qcGd8NjYw[/img]

Bubbling Mary Lazarus is unarguably one of the newest
faces currently hypnotizing and hugging the limelight
within and outside Nollywood. Barely six years in
entertainment industry, the starlet from Abia State,
said she's destined for the top and would do anything
positive to reach the zenith of her burgeoning career<P>.
The thespian, since then, has continued to wow Nollywood
with her skills and panache.

In her words, "Acting is satisfactory to me and like the saying
goes, you always get satisfaction doing what you love doing.
Acting to me is wonderful and l have always said that
whoever I will marry in future must not stop me from acting
or the relationship will suffer a setback.

"Though it's full of ups and downs, but my passion for it
keeps me going in the industry. I'm always looking ahead for
the positive returns it offers."

In a recent interview, amiable Miss Lazarus recalled the day
she was utterly embarrassed in the church and how she has
stayed afloat the sexual harassment in the industry.

"I would say I have been lucky because I got most of my jobs
based on merit because I have not encountered things like
that before. I have been lucky to have a clean state on any
form of sexual harassment whether by producers, fans or
what have you.

Then, there was a day I was embarrassed by a woman in the
church for the role I played in 'Happy Family'. We were busy
sharing the grace and immediately we said 'amen', a woman
hit me so bad at my back and asked what was I praying
about?

She said I am a very bad girl who has been going about
stealing my father's money and that I should try and give my
father rest of mind. It took a while before people around got
to know that she was actually talking about a soap opera
and not reality."

- http://www./apps/forums/topics/show/13082912-day-i-was-embarrassed-in-church-for-stealing-top-female-celeb-reveals?page=last
Re: Day I Was Embarrassed In Church For Stealing - Top Female Celeb Reveals by chriswopet(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
I find her story hard to believe, I know we have ignorant people in Nigeria, but it's not like they can't tell the difference between the fiction they see on tv and reality, unless she's just messing with her, but again, what do I know?
Re: Day I Was Embarrassed In Church For Stealing - Top Female Celeb Reveals by icebebe(f): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dey all ave stories to tell,some are fake,some are irrelevant,some are true,some are jus dere

Donno were dis story belong
Re: Day I Was Embarrassed In Church For Stealing - Top Female Celeb Reveals by akinsadeez(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Wow. Well I have heard different actors share similar stories about being accosted in real life based on d role dey play in movies especially those who play stereotypical roles. e.g patience ozokwor who plays the bad wife/wicked mother role in so many movies. At a point people become so used to seeing them in a similar character that it unconsciously reflects when they meet such actors in real life.
However being that this lady is new in the industry( I don't even know her ) I don't know how true her story might be.
Re: Day I Was Embarrassed In Church For Stealing - Top Female Celeb Reveals by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
I suspect dias an atom of truth...sha oh...bt FYI..i dnt care

(1) (Reply)

Early Morning Workout! Kate Henshaw’s Exercise Routine Has Us Inspired / Iyanya, Olu Maintain, DJ Jimmy Jatt, Wande Coal & More Support Buhari [see Photo / ‘why My Marriage Failed’ – Actress Moji Olaiya Finally Open Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.