Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,272 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

A Bunch Of Shirtless Guys Remade Beyonce's '7/11' Video Just Like You Wanted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Bunch Of Shirtless Guys Remade Beyonce's '7/11' Video Just Like You Wanted (517 Views)

Flavour Shares Shirtless Photos From His Studio / Dbanj Goes Shirtless As He Performs In Beast Mode At Ijebu Concert / Muscle On Fleek; Watch Serena Williams's Version Of Beyonce's "7/11"... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bunch Of Shirtless Guys Remade Beyonce's '7/11' Video Just Like You Wanted by hilaryiwens05: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dancing around your house or hotel room never looked so appealing as when Beyonce cut loose in the video for "7/11."

So naturally, it was only a matter of time before a group of shirtless guys got in on the fun by recreating her goofy house party -- red cups, hairdryers and all. Unfortunately, there isn't a split-second Blue Ivy Carter appearance, but never fear, there is kale.

One of the participants, Matthew Barela, told BuzzFeed that after driving upstate for Thanksgiving, he and his friends got snowed in...and the rest was inevitable. In the YouTube description of the vid, Boyoncé wrote "*No kale was harmed in the filming of this video, and no, we did not drop that alcohol*"

Thank goodness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRoRYdoi2TM

(1) (Reply)

“give & Let Give”- Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphans / Harrysong - I Work Hard & Sleep Less Not Because Of Money But I Do It For My Fan / How Can You Try To Make Your Fiancee Wallow Her Engagement Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.