Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. (3346 Views)

Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. / Fashola Hands Over Fourth Maternal And Child Care Centre At Ajegunle. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by slimfit1(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2014
The question is will it function at the moment the services are needed ?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by DaBullIT(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2014
Ayekotoo:
wow! I just watched the commissioning on Channels Television. Fashola did promise to establish Fire fighting academy. oh my God, you are not supposed to be in a country like Nigeria. This nation can't appreciate your mental endowment

Ayekooto , I no like am o , let him be here joor , he's too sensible and smart , he's got plans and hardly pays attention to his critics , that's a politician, a political leader , I hope he's nursing a presidential ambition , my whole family and friends would vote for him , and I don't even live in Lagos
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by DaBullIT(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2014
aresa:

^^^^He commissioned Cassava Bread...

See what I mean ? Even Mùmú at the top thinks Nigerians are Ēlébī. Why won't they try to buy votes with bags of expired rice and palm oil ?

If they carry come collect, but vote for who you know say he pure .

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by bashydemy(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2014
Fashola you too much
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by harrwix(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2014
I just love this man.....wish he could be given the chance to rule this country
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2014
This is back page material,
* in seun's voice * Fashola commissioning projects like chin chin.

2nd project this week.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by anonimi: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2014
Obiagelli:
This is back page material,
* in seun's voice * Fashola commissioning projects like chin chin.

2nd project this week.

Any update about Awori College

DesertCommado:
Oga Fashola your attention is seriously needed here.
Awori college Ojo Lagos is in need of both God and government intervention.

https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2014
anonimi:

Any update about Awori College

We are getting there, for every awori collage, i can show 50 modelled schools.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by anonimi: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2014
Obiagelli:

We are getting there, for every awori collage, i can show 50 modelled schools.

I guess the highlighted portion of your post means there is PROGRESS even though Awori College's DETERIORATING situation is YET to be rectified by the "excellent" governor. Not so

However, why did you not recognise the SAME progress in the various sectors that GEJ has worked on as reflected in your post quoted below =>

Obiagelli:
This article reminds me of Gowon, he was in a similar as Jonathan today, high oil price and an on going war but Gowon was able to achieve a lot, in fact almost all federal roads, rails, universities and many more way built under Gowon. What is gej's excuse?

What is the reason behind your double standard
Did Fashola and the other 35 state governors not also benefit from the recent past "high oil price"?
So what is the excuse of these 36 state governors and by extension the 774 LGA chairmen?

Is it simply a further testimony of the Arewa People's Congress, APC's brand of politics- HYPOCRISY shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by IleIfe2(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
anonimi:

I guess the highlighted portion of your post means there is PROGRESS even though Awori College's DETERIORATING situation is YET to be rectified by the "excellent" governor. Not so

However, why did you not recognise the SAME progress in the various sectors that GEJ has worked on as reflected in your post quoted below =>

Did Fashola and the other 35 state governors not also benefit from the recent past "high oil price"?

Is it simply a further testimony of the Arewa People's Congress, APC's brand of politics- HYPOCRISY shocked

Show me one governor that can can be compared to him, especially from outside the south-west.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by Jaideyone(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
anonimi:

douchebag
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by anonimi: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
IleIfe2:

Show me one governor that can can be compared to him, especially from outside the south-west.

Is it that you do:

- NOT know how to read
or
- NOT understand what you read
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by anonimi: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
Jaideyone:
douchebag

Is that your real name grin
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
anonimi:

So what is the excuse of these 36 state governors and by extension the 774 LGA chairmen?

Like i told you earlier, for every awori collage, i can show 50 modelled schools. That's a ratio of 50:1 can you say the same for gej.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by aresa: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
Obiagelli:

Like i told you earlier, for every awori collage, i can show 50 modelled schools. That's a ratio of 50:1 can you say the same for gej.

This is why I don't pay attention to trolls and internet nuisance...

Going back and forth with them gains you nothing because their only interest is trolling you and constituting nuisance..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
aresa:

This is why I don't pay attention to trolls and internet nuisance...

Going back and forth with them gains you nothing because their only interest is trolling you and constituting nuisance..
You are absolutely right.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by ayokellany: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
Fashola remains a blessing to Lagos.

Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by wheredemdey: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
APC as a party should hide its head in shame for the irresponsible report credited to one of its chieftain some days ago....

Why will the party be rooting for an old outdated buhari,atiku,kwakwanso etc when they have a masterstroke,a presidential material in all ramification in the person of Governor Fashola??

Which team neglects its best players and fields the bench warmers??

So many people are waiting,observing from afar to see who APC will field for next years election and believe me..so many electorates yours sincerely inclusive will vote for fashola if he emerges the [presidential candidate.

Hate it or love it..BRF is the only one that can defeat GEJ comfortably in any election...He is the only one that PDP dreads...A sleeping GEJ will defeat GMB ,Atiku etc anyday anytime.

I said so.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by Kbworld: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
Jonathan
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by rozayx5(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Obiagelli:

liar
which 50 model schools
i challengevu name 10 in lagos
in lagos. i hope its not those 5 pics aresa keeps circulating online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by aresa: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2014

Eko o ni baje o...
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by aresa: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2014

Eko o ni baje...
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by koboko69: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
IF NA JONATHAN PROJECT BE THIS. NGWAKWE FOR DON MOVE AM TO FP. BY THE WAY..MR, I KNOW WHEN YOU STRIKE ON ME O. I NOR JUST GET YOUR TIME
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by aresa: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
koboko69:
IF NA JONATHAN PROJECT BE THIS. NGWAKWE FOR DON MOVE AM TO FP. BY THE WAY..MR, I KNOW WHEN YOU STRIKE ON ME O. I NOR JUST GET YOUR TIME

The useless man get any project to start with?
Re: Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. by akpanakwaibom: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
see the difference.this is one of the numerous fire fighting equipment in akwa ibom state.shoe get size sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex PPMC MD, Prince Haruna Momoh Was One Of Four Arrested With Diezani / Fatima Bello Dangote, Alike Dangote's Daughter Dies From Brain Cancer In / Caption This Photo of the man with hair on all parts of his body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.