Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,072 members, 7,949,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Duncan Mighty Slams Celebrity Weddings Outside The Country - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Slams Celebrity Weddings Outside The Country (466 Views)

Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) / Who Are The Top Nigerian Celebrity Weddings Of 2012? / Who Are The Top 5 Nigerian Celebrity Weddings Of 2011? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Slams Celebrity Weddings Outside The Country by heynaija: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Duncan mighty has slammed Nigerian celebrities who go outside the country to get married.

The singer who just got newly engaged called the wedding cheap with the ability of getting things cheaply.

The artist also said that he would be getting married in his bride’s hometown and it would be done according to tradition.

He stated,

“The secret of international marriage is cheap marriage, when you want to use cheap things. I’ve lived in Switzerland and I’ve seen a lot of Nigerian celebrities coming there for their marriage. It is always between the groom, bride and both parents. But if you really want to show people your culture, you don’t need to go to another man’s country to marry your wife. If you’re proud of your wife, go to where she comes from, stay there and marry her. There is no need of going to Dubai and all that. All my fans must eat my rice, that’s what I promised my fans. International marriage is a cheap marriage, go and find out from anyone who has lived in an international community.”

http://www.heynaija.com/duncan-mighty-slams-celebrity-weddings-outside-the-country/
Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Celebrity Weddings Outside The Country by Mprex(f): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Owk. We don hear

(1) (Reply)

Common Misconceptions(1) / INFLUENTIAL: If Fbanj Offer Me A Record Deal, I Will Accept- Oritshefemi / K1 Steps Out With Daughter At Headies 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.