Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

Please I Need Help With This Address Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Help With This Address Urgently (895 Views)

Please I Need Confirmation For This Address / Use This Address In Your Cv/resume To Be Called For An Interview / Stay Clear Off This Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help With This Address Urgently by Viburnum(f): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hi, please can a kind soul direct me to this address from maryland... I have to be there soon and i don't know my way?

Ladi Alakija Avenue, off Abiodun Ikomi,
Lekki Phase1, Lagos.

Thanks..
Re: Please I Need Help With This Address Urgently by ifeojobas(f): 12:05am On Dec 03, 2014
Viburnum:
Hi, please can a kind soul direct me to this address from maryland... I have to be there soon and i don't know my way?

Ladi Alakija Avenue, off Abiodun Ikomi,
Lekki Phase1, Lagos.

Thanks..

Use the maps app on your phone
Re: Please I Need Help With This Address Urgently by Viburnum(f): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
Plssssss help!!! cry
Re: Please I Need Help With This Address Urgently by 1one: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Viburnum:
Plssssss help!!! cry

From Maryland... You should be able to get a bus to Cms or Obalende

In Cms or Obalende, ask for where you would enter a bus going to Ajah

On the route to Ajah, stop at Lekki roundabout... It's the fist roundabout after the Palms shopping mall... When you drop at the roundabout, cross to the other side... You should be able to see shuttles /buses at the Junction, tell them the street you're going to.. They should be able to help you on from there
Re: Please I Need Help With This Address Urgently by Viburnum(f): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
@one... Thanks alot grin

(1) (Reply)

'FINESSE’ – The Hilton EMEA Finance Graduate Development Programme. / Job Applicant Attention / Victims Of Last Botched Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.