Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

What Is The Funniest Quote You Have Ever Read On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Funniest Quote You Have Ever Read On Nairaland (566 Views)

What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? / The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland / What Is The Most Favourite Quote You Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Quote You Have Ever Read On Nairaland by stanvesco(m): 12:59am On Dec 03, 2014
honestly,
no where else have i being entertained so much,compared to nairaland.
You read quotes and wonder what on earth was the person high on.
The craziest n funiest for me so far is.....
The thunder that will fire you,is receiving training at ISIS.

I wish i remenber the postor.

Please post your funiest nairaland quote,and the link/postor if u remenber.

#spreads mat,drinks yoghurt diluted with gin#
oya we day wait
Re: What Is The Funniest Quote You Have Ever Read On Nairaland by 9inches(m): 1:03am On Dec 03, 2014
I'll be back... lemme think undecided
Re: What Is The Funniest Quote You Have Ever Read On Nairaland by dmjinc(m): 1:15am On Dec 03, 2014
9inches:
I'll be back... lemme think undecided
Me too grin

(1) (Reply)

Pantless Couple Accidently Crashes Car, Wife Dies Instantly / Pls Advice. What Do I Do? / Styl Plus Sign Fresh Record Deal | We Are Cooking Up A Something New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.