Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... (23212 Views)

I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by yomi007k(m): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
Savigne:
Hmmmm lemme not be greedy,I just want;
A GOLD PLATED iphone6
Bmw X6
A house in the Bahamas
Daz all
BeTter start "hustling", one day u will get dere.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Blakyclyde(m): 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
dechandel:

2014 Cadillac Escalade and a Porsche Panamera cool
Heheheheehehhehee!!!
Her royal majesty... Always dreaming big.
U neva see wheelbarrow take drive, na escalade u wan use?
Babe, abeg, visit my place on the 25th and lemme give you a cool ride (on my donkey) to the Eko Hotel and Suites for Cool fm's Christmas Praise jam.
Don't be late o.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by peteruuu(m): 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
shadowgwalker:
point of correction please, it is Christmas and not Xmas ... the x was to cancel that word 'Christ ' cos haters were scared of the name above all names.
SECONDED!!! grin

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Mathewa(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
mansion !
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by skjade: 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
just her prayer for me to get a Gud job

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by dechandel(f): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
Haaaa, even president no fix by am with hin pocket money

My husband's networth is double of what the president earns cool
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Blakyclyde(m): 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Midehi:
Kiss..*wink*####
Name it, princess...
French Kiss? (I schooled in Lyon)
Italian?
English?
American?
Mexican?
Or even NIGERIAN?
You name it. I've got unrivalled expertise in the aforementioned and more interestingly, my services are FREE!
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Dorisbest(f): 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Holy bible
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Blakyclyde(m): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=mimiejacobz post=28570977][/quote]
Mimie, don't even go there.
There's a special Nokia 3310 awaiting you.
Use it for three months and I'll get you a platinum-plated iPhone8.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by dechandel(f): 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
kilokeys:

imagine.. then what would u gimme in return?

one sloppy kiss?

i go gladly kiss monkey and retain my menchines o

I will blow you a kiss

How romantic? cheesy
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Blakyclyde(m): 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=dechandel post=28571949][/quote]
Diaris God o!
In fact I don port to my new found happiness.
MimieJacobz, where art thou?!
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by lovelyadeola(m): 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
Savigne:
A GOLD PLATED iphone6
Bmw X6
A house in the Bahamas
Daz all
Ameen! Dis shouldn't be a request for your Bf Kindly re-direct this wishes to GOD...
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Aroh48(m): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2014
make una go hug transfomer jare
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Elvis506(m): 12:04am On Dec 04, 2014
Livingwalker:
As for me .....notin is too small ...notin is too big
Her father's company can do grin
oleeeeeeee!!!!!
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nov2(m): 12:04am On Dec 04, 2014
Savigne:
A GOLD PLATED iphone6
Bmw X6
A house in the Bahamas
Daz all
Sorry get u d key to d house tomorrow morning but for now here is car and fone

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by nickz(m): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2014
a shirt with her name designed to perfection on itsad.......not useless design oh

got something similar last year.... in exchange for one of my shirt
thing was odd until she wore it to my birthday.............i almost criedsadcry
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Homguy(m): 12:08am On Dec 04, 2014
nekaa:
pictures and probably a voice note too
he must be quite handsome with a deep baritone voice to go with, if this is all u want from him as a gift.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by ronald4lif(m): 12:21am On Dec 04, 2014
Divineluv14:
Himself

Namesake ke kwanu, nwa ibu authe
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by debssycharles(f): 12:36am On Dec 04, 2014
Car grin
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Savigne(f): 4:01am On Dec 04, 2014
mckoolcharming:
thief
I would give you the middle finger,but now I'm in a good mood.... Take a knuckle sandwich instead
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Savigne(f): 4:04am On Dec 04, 2014
yomi007k:

BeTter start "hustling", one day u will get dere.
Already started and I know I'll get there...
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Savigne(f): 4:05am On Dec 04, 2014
Nov2:

Sorry get u d key to d house tomorrow morning but for now here is car and fone
Why isnt it customized? Like with my name and stuff
Annnnnd I cant see the X6..Pls make sure its Gold too
Tenk
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Savigne(f): 4:07am On Dec 04, 2014
lovelyadeola:

Ameen! Dis shouldn't be a request for your Bf Kindly re-direct this wishes to GOD...
Hahahahahahahaha
Lovely Ade you are funny..I already told God but it seems like there's lotta traffic up there this season,hence the redirection to my Bf
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by khiaa(f): 4:08am On Dec 04, 2014
Livingwalker:

Tnx for your correction

The X was to shorten the word when writing, it's called speedwriting and has nothing to do with canceling Christ or haters of Christ.
@topic...... All I want for Xmas is a nice dinner and time spent with my man, family and friends, that is what will make me happy. Gifts aren't important to me, I have everything that I need.

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by khiaa(f): 4:18am On Dec 04, 2014
That2:
Why would haters be scared of an ordinary name? Don't people named their kids "Christ"?

It has nothing to do with what she said, I gave the reason the X is used sometimes inplace of the word Christ.
Yes people name their children Christ and also Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by khiaa(f): 4:50am On Dec 04, 2014
RaeMystix:

Wao!. Learned something new today.

No you didn't, not from her because the information is FALSE.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by RaeMystix: 4:51am On Dec 04, 2014
khiaa:

No you didn't, not from her because the information is FALSE.
Ohhhh!..Oops.
Thanks
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by dechandel(f): 4:53am On Dec 04, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Diaris God o!
In fact I don port to my new found happiness.
MimieJacobz, where art thou?!

What did i do
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by khiaa(f): 4:53am On Dec 04, 2014
RaeMystix:

Ohhhh!..Oops.
Thanks

You are very welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 04, 2014
Over here in ojuelegba we don't buy gifts grin
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 04, 2014
connection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy / Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.